• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • oh hell yeah. i still need to play that lmaoooo but i know a lot of songs already just bc i listen to a lot of vgm. this is really hella. almost sounds like it was scrapped from chrono trigger and reused for this game tbh? loving it tho. 9/10

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    10/10. Amazing choir (i think that's the term?) throughout. I would've assumed that was the final battle theme had it not said "Boss Battle" in the title.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Now this is a long main menu theme, and yes I listened to the whole thing.
    I haven't played LoU ever, and haven't heard any of it's OST either, so don't actually have an overall opinion of it, but for this track here, I can't say I'm amused, but I can't say I dislike it either, in fact I found it something between spooky and relaxing. I think this one is a 5/10 from me.

Also, hi. I missed this thread, I've been playing this shite:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i heard the first note and was sold you know a bitch love some twilight town 10/10

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    This is beautiful. Tales is in the list of series I'm tempted to play, but haven't found the time/don't know where to begin. 10/10

Cid

Years
  • I like it. It reminds me of the Sonic Adventure era, and the first SA game I absolutely adore. Not sure if Shadow's game is part of that era, but this song is great. 8/10

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    8/10 Are those xylophones? Either way I love the atmosphere and beat.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    9/10. It didn't convinced me at first... during the first seconds? But it was pretty good for the rest of the track

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • AAI2! Nice. I like the track, although it's not my most favourite from the soundtrack. Good at setting atmosphere though, certainly! 8/10

Plays on maps in the latter half (third?) of the game, and it stood out to me when it first came up.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    9/10 I loved this one, I haven't played GS, though I'm interested in it. I also haven't listened to it's soundtrack until now.

I... think this one was posted already, but I'm not sure tbh

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • 9/10 Certainly a classic tune. I feel I prefer the DS remix compared to the original which I am less familar with.

This came up on my phone tonight while cooking.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 9/10 - A lovely song that's been in all 3 Mother games. I think the original NES version is my favorite, but only by a little.

Nintendo's been removing all Three Houses music uploads, so if it's not available, I apologize. 😉

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • 8/10 - The violin in this track makes me think of rain, for some reason, and medieval times. The vocals are also very powerful.

Back