• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    10/10, I've never played this but it's beautiful.

Hi, I forgot this game existed.

User Anon 1848

8/10 Yoshi's Island didn't have enough OST's but the ones it had were great.

User Anon 1848

6/10 Not bad. Prefer the music from Sonic 3 though. Speaking of which...

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • 8/10
    Not my favorite soundtrack out of Deltarune but that doesn't mean it's a bad track. If there's one thing Toby Fox knows how to do, it's music. The creepiness factor this song creates really amps up the mystery of the character this song is for. I can't go into it without spoiling the game, but for me personally, it's a great creepy ambiance track well suited for what it is.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    9/10, probably not my favorite Pursuit theme of the series but I still love it. It really helps setting up the mood for whatever situation the theme is playing.
    Speaking of dramatic Ace Attorney OST

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    7/10 I mean I love Undertale's OST but sincerely Hopes and Dreams isn't my cup of tea. It was time to revive this thread

Years
  • It's always going to be a 10/10 - this is probably the best thing on FF6, and that's a hell of an accomplishment considering how good the game is.

We're going forward to the handhelds to a much loved strategy game: Advance Wars! The theme of my favourite CO, Brenner (:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    9/10 I really need to go back to play Megaman X games tbh

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • Any piece of music from Gen 3 is fantastic, I give it a 9/10, it's not my favourite theme from Gen 3, but it's definitely a well composed track as a whole.

Behold. A timeless battle theme (even though I first played FF7 fairly recently) and yes, I'm super excited for the remake.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1Vetd7OCs

Last edited:
    Back