• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your goals for 2022

Years
  • What are your goals for 2022 ?

My biggest goal is to get really fit again. and to be a very good father to my daughter.

Years
  • Publish my book, finish my animation project, start posting comic chapters and improve my physical health and fitness. Making progress already!

Years
  • I'll do my goals bit by bit so I won't get overwhelmed. I'll plan things out for the first four months.

Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hmm... had to think about this but hopefully I can achieve everything :D

- Get an internship whilst attending university this year, since it's about time I start looking for one
    - Build up stamina to run 15km at once (max I've run at once is about 10km or so)
    - Maintain or improve my current GPA
    - Make at least 1 new friend at university rather than sticking to my comfort zone and only properly talking to HS friends

More fun goals:
    - Read 20 books
    - Watch 10 movies
    - Watch 10 TV series
    - Watch at least 1 k-drama in full since I haven't watched one yet

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    and to be a very good father to my daughter.
    Awwww. ◟(๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞

I find I'm coming up with them as I go, lol. I want to really stick to drawing one Pokémon a day thanks to the thread in the Art Studio. I usually draw everyday, but I never finish anything, so this actually pushes me to complete my work. Second, I want to expand my writing and join (and stick with!) an RP.

Years
  • Survive!

Seriously, my true goal probably won't be achieved until some time in the summer the earliest, but i'm working with someone to get a better life situation. She said at least six months for one of the big steps to go into effect, so uh...six months.

Also if these are bonuses, lose some weight and read more books.

Years
  • My main goals are:

Lose at least 20lbs
    Eat healthier (less sugar)
    Be more physically active
    Practice ukulele consistently
    Start volunteering

Years
  • For me:

- Watch more anime and catch up with existing ones. Ugh I fell so behind.
    - Draw more! I did one picture I was satisfied with so far (it takes me hours since I am very picky)
    - Get rid of this skin condition (rosacea maybe?) once and for all!! first step starts on Monday with the doctor, hopefully they give me what I need.
    - Play sudoku regularly.
    - Try reading more. Again, it's been ages since I finished a book... :s Way longer than the last time I finished an anime lol.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Goals?
    It's been a couple days into the new year but now I see that something I really need to get sorted is... loving myself and working on my health! Especially on the mental side. I've never been good with setting specific goals, it's literally never worked, so that will do :)

If I had to go more into specifics...
    - keep spending time with my friends and strengthening those friendships, but also make new ones?
    - do some more Staff work here, on a deeper level than before perhaps
    - keep roleplaying and having fun there!
    - the usual uni stuff...
    - try skating. just throwing it out here~

Back