• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [1] Nirvana: Mystery Of The Depths (1st Beta Available)

What do you think about this hack?

• Woah, its amazing, I NEED to play it!

Votes: 56 49.6%
  • Great hack.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Good hack, like the other hacks in this forum.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Below average.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I don't like it. >.<

Votes: 11 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
So ember is cut then sounds great,you should post a video. I allways wonderd how you do it through XD

Its really simple, you just need to edit the o/w frames of the tree... but this thread isnt a tutorial about how to add new HMs.

Anyways, the new HM Ember burns down a root blocking your way. I'll make a video of it.

This Hack looks incredibly dark...
Storyline is cool and dark...
Graphical Interface looks nice...
It Has Potential...
I Hope you stick with this one all the way~

Gee, thanks.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Sorry Ray, but something seems... Wrong with the sand:

SCR5.png

It doesn't flow right on the edges, and the objects on the sand ruin the pattern, which looks... Bad to me, but not too major. Other than that, the tiles are brilliant. This whole hack looks good, and I expect to see great things.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Sorry Ray, but something seems... Wrong with the sand:

SCR5.png

It doesn't flow right on the edges, and the objects on the sand ruin the pattern, which looks... Bad to me, but not too major. Other than that, the tiles are brilliant. This whole hack looks good, and I expect to see great things.

I know, i know... but it is my fault, i screwed the tile background.. XD;

Thanks, Banjo. =D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I know, i know... but it is my fault, i screwed the tile background.. XD;

Thanks, Banjo. =D

How could you screw it up? Tile graphics, luckily, aren't that hard to make right, so that is why it isn't major to me. But seriously, fix it please, and if you cannot (I doubt you cannot fix it), I would.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
How could you screw it up? Tile graphics, luckily, aren't that hard to make right, so that is why it isn't major to me. But seriously, fix it please, and if you cannot (I doubt you cannot fix it), I would.

When the beta is released, download it, fix it, give it to me, and i'll post the 1.0001 version of the game. LOLZ

Thanks for the offer. =D

I'm bored to do anything related to the hack right now XD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Shouldn't it be Staff Members instead of Stuff? :\

Anyways, the story is very interesting. Screenshots are nice. It shows nice mapping, btw.

Looking forward to see updates. ;)
G'luck with this hack project~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Shouldn't it be Staff Members instead of Stuff? :\

Anyways, the story is very interesting. Screenshots are nice. It shows nice mapping, btw.

Looking forward to see updates. ;)
G'luck with this hack project~

Thank you, DJG. Its an honor.
=D

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
the hack looks very dark and the css looks nice the mads are great I like how you used different trees shows detail and it is realistic nice job

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
the hack looks very dark and the css looks nice the mads are great I like how you used different trees shows detail and it is realistic nice job

... all in one breath! :P
Thanks, the hack is not dark, the No$Gba shoots dark screenshots, like i said before. =D

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
Looks pretty good. Can't wait till the next beta. Ah, the advantage of being a beta tester. You get to see everything before anyone else, bar the creators. And thanks for the compliments on my beta-ing skills in the team section.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
oh sorry why use (what ever you said) use vishual boy

Because its the only one working on my computer, and its the best emulator, thats why.

Looks pretty good. Can't wait till the next beta. Ah, the advantage of being a beta tester. You get to see everything before anyone else, bar the creators. And thanks for the compliments on my beta-ing skills in the team section.

Ah, yes Arcelio. You're right, you'll be the first person to play this hack. And your skills are true (just dont write walls of text).

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
oh well when you release the first beta or when ever you want send it to me and I will take the screens with vishual boy so it will look better

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
yes! It's up! My efforts have paid off :3.

Can't wait, I'm still working on the scripts, making them smoother and smoother, can't wait! Screw october, lets get it done in the next couple days!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
haha okay oh and if you need any sprites or maps just VM me :D

Any proof? =D

If You are a sprite you will be making some great sprites ;)
ray makes fantastic fakemon
EDIT: 200th post

Thanks, but you've seen only the starters. XD

if he sends me the concept art I will make it :D and I will some to see some of the concept art

PROOF!? XD

yes! It's up! My efforts have paid off :3.

Can't wait, I'm still working on the scripts, making them smoother and smoother, can't wait! Screw october, lets get it done in the next couple days!

WAT YOU DID NOTHIN

Yes, lets hurry. XP

I have designed the whole fakemon dex. The 50 new pokemon, i didnt draw them, but i have a sketch of them in my mind.

Then, when i'm finished with their drawings, i'll give them to BZ to make them sprites.

We have a problem with the tittlescreen though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back