• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [1] Nirvana: Mystery Of The Depths (1st Beta Available)

What do you think about this hack?

• Woah, its amazing, I NEED to play it!

Votes: 56 49.6%
  • Great hack.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Good hack, like the other hacks in this forum.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Below average.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I don't like it. >.<

Votes: 11 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    WoW! This hack is very good. I'm enjoying!
    I hope to see some events (scripts) and fakemons xD
    Good luck.
    I wait for updates!

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Hey Ray,
    Sorry mate but bad news concerning the Titlescreen. Due to a combination of college work and work, I doubt I'm gonna have really any free time over the next few weeks until I finish a class project thing, so I would recommend finding someone else.
    Sorry mate, but college comes first

-Novus-

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey Ray,
    Sorry mate but bad news concerning the Titlescreen. Due to a combination of college work and work, I doubt I'm gonna have really any free time over the next few weeks until I finish a class project thing, so I would recommend finding someone else.
    Sorry mate, but college comes first

-Novus-

Ah.. ok, mate. The second beta maybe? XD

You still owe me! XP

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So what is gonna be in the tittlescreen?

The ultimate fakemon, and the legendary of the hack. Its like the D/P/pl TS screen, it hides in the shadows, and burns everything with its Nitro Blast (The red flames of the FR TS screen are going to blue).
    I hope BZ can do that.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • The ultimate fakemon, and the legendary of the hack. Its like the D/P/pl TS screen, it hides in the shadows, and burns everything with its Nitro Blast (The red flames of the FR TS screen are going to blue).
    I hope BZ can do that.

I can do everything apart from pallet editing Kyle can do that :) if you send me a plan i will see what i can knock up ;)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I can do everything apart from pallet editing Kyle can do that :) if you send me a plan i will see what i can knock up ;)

We'll see.
    I only want you to make the ultimate fakemons sprite. It wont be difficult, as it hides in the shadows, and you dont have to sprite every detail of it.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • We'll see.
    I only want you to make the ultimate fakemons sprite. It wont be difficult, as it hides in the shadows, and you dont have to sprite every detail of it.
    Okay sure i send me a plan/ drawing i will make it :) and do the titlescreen and sprites

Years
  • hey ray do i need to do something yet?
    cuss im realy bored and plus i wanna help your hack get farther and um ya. mainly boredem lol
    so just give me a pm or something or a IM

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    We'll see.
    i can palette edit for u guys. the hacks awesome!

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    this hack look like good also if I don't like the palettes becouse are too dark in my opinion :S
    however I have a question
    wmjkts.png

in this image you can see that the player ow look like the player of the Dante's hack Chrono...I'm wrong? O.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back