• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [1] Nirvana: Mystery Of The Depths (1st Beta Available)

What do you think about this hack?

• Woah, its amazing, I NEED to play it!

Votes: 56 49.6%
  • Great hack.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Good hack, like the other hacks in this forum.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Below average.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I don't like it. >.<

Votes: 11 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    this hack is somewhere between "fantastic" and "fabulous"!! :D
    great going people!

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Hey Ray, i seen there was no user bar so...

Code:
    [*URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5131156"][IMG*]http://i37.tinypic.com/2j1ldad.png[/IMG][/URL]
    As ever just remove *'s

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Ooookay.
    I can't wait to play in such a nice tropical hack! (looks at the palms)

Also.
    If you think the tree placement is okay like that, that's fine with me.
    If everybody else thinks the tree placement is okay like that, that's fine with me.
    But I prefer the blocky placement.
    Again, it's your choice and yet again, good luck!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey Ray, i seen there was no user bar so...

Code:
    [*URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5131156"][IMG*]http://i37.tinypic.com/2j1ldad.png[/IMG][/URL]
    As ever just remove *'s

Good, thanks, i'll add it to the first post.

so finally it is up..it looks great dude,the screens are great,the maps and the o/w are cool..
    the story is intersting too..hope to see this hack goes till the end..XD..good luck with this dude..

Thanks Ace.

Ooookay.
    I can't wait to play in such a nice tropical hack! (looks at the palms)

Also.
    If you think the tree placement is okay like that, that's fine with me.
    If everybody else thinks the tree placement is okay like that, that's fine with me.
    But I prefer the blocky placement.
    Again, it's your choice and yet again, good luck!

Its my mapping style. >.>
    I thought it'd be great, because its original... ain't it?
    Thanks.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Good, thanks, i'll add it to the first post.

Thanks Ace.

Its my mapping style. >.>
    I thought it'd be great, because its original... ain't it?
    Thanks.
    Great you like it. I hope i will see it in loads of peoples Signatures anyway i will make a better one

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    ... all in one breath! :P
    Thanks, the hack is not dark, the No$Gba shoots dark screenshots, like i said before. =D
    well if you go to emulation setup and choose vga poppy bright under gma mode, that should fix it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No no no, don't understand me wrong.
    I like your mapping style, especially if it's your own.

Ah, thanks, but this mapping style is a combination of 2 other mapping styles... does that mean its mine?

prof: look in my fakemon thread even tho on some of the sprites I have improved them I dont want to leak all of my fakemon :D

I'll go check it out right away.

well if you go to emulation setup and choose vga poppy bright under gma mode, that should fix it.

Yeah, maybe, but the emulator wont work. XD

Years
  • I have permission to post this here! So if you have a complaint then meet me and ray next to the lake at midnight and we will get this resolved. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! No im serious-_-

id like to apply for a job on this amazing hack.(and im to lazy to read the thread and see that this is not where you do it hahahahaha)

position(s): Mapper, side scripter(fan king cant do everything! (Or can he 0o)
    proof of work: Youve seen my work ray and the only work i have now is a secret
    past experience: We'll um 2 of my own hacks that sucked and one secret hack that i already told you bout
    contac info: [email protected] email or windows live either one. PM or VM

P.S. i dont know if this will help my chanches but ray is the best hacker of the century.....

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have permission to post this here! So if you have a complaint then meet me and ray next to the lake at midnight and we will get this resolved. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! No im serious-_-

id like to apply for a job on this amazing hack.(and im to lazy to read the thread and see that this is not where you do it hahahahaha)

position(s): Mapper, side scripter(fan king cant do everything! (Or can he 0o)
    proof of work: Youve seen my work ray and the only work i have now is a secret
    past experience: We'll um 2 of my own hacks that sucked and one secret hack that i already told you bout
    contac info: [email protected] email or windows live either one. PM or VM

Thanks mate, you're accepted.

P.S. i dont know if this will help my chanches but ray is the best hacker of the century.....

Wut? Aw man, thats really sexy nice from you. XD

Years
  • Thanks mate, you're accepted.

Wut? Aw man, thats really sexy nice from you. XD

Aw thanks ray! i know i say sexy nice things to you all the time! I love you man! but because live in california Prop 8 blocks me! JK lol im not gay or any other word you can think for homesexuals. No offence gay ppl it was a joke

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back