• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm glad there are so many people here willing to compete on the victory. It wouldn't be a victory without competition.
    And it doesn't matter, anyway, because the moment I take reigns in this section I can close this thread whenever I want, muhahahaha!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • you mean Aisaka? :P
    247d093c7beea3635c4820f3d49274f9638f0c7cf2b1c72cbd4eebbd2be9b357_1.jpg

I wanna point out ahead of time I think it'd actually be hilarious if people applied to mod for this section just for the power of closing this thread whenever they want, and I respect the attempt.
    As for me, I wouldn't say I'm power hungry, I'm just determined. And very eager. And got a lot of time on my hands.

Years
  • this is a strange scene from Love Live
    I wanna point out ahead of time I think it'd actually be hilarious if people applied to mod for this section just for the power of closing this thread whenever they want, and I respect the attempt.
    As for me, I wouldn't say I'm power hungry, I'm just determined. And very eager. And got a lot of time on my hands.
    that's how you know you're really into winning this heh. passion, i like it.

Years
  • Well, I'm not into these nefarious methods of securing victory, so I will simply bid everyone goodnight! 😊

*Grabs win and sprints*

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So we can all agree that I will be the winner, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back