• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Hey Aisaka!

It feels like we keep posting in different threads!

How are you? 😊
    T'is the life, I suppose! I'm doing great, but pretty exhausted. Finally finished the writing I've been working on (well, one of the projects) because I set a pretty hard deadline for the end of the month. Super good to get it done but it did mean I was pretty much away from here for hours. Hope the day's treated you well and hope I keep the win for a while, if you want you can even respond to me in a different thread so I can keep it.~

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • It's simple really, all you have to do is:
    Last One to Post Wins!  v2

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I still don't get what I'm supposed to do! Can you show me an example? Like, you do it and I see how you do it. That would help immensely!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Okay so you just say "oh, mannn" and stop posting
    (OH NO i just blocked myself from posting here until the next episode of Last One to Post Wins)

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Still good to see you.~

I'm doing pretty well! A lot more relaxed now that I've done all the writing I did yesterday, I don't have to worry about it anymore. Since it's Ayumu's birthday (my favourite LL girl) there's been a bunch of great art on social media I've been enjoying and it's just been really great to see. Feeling pretty good, hope you are too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back