• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good memory

Years
I have a weird memory. I will remember tiny things from years ago, but then forget what I watched/learned on a scishow video after like an hour.

I bet we all remember certain embarrassing moments though!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I only ever remember humiliating moments in my life. I wonder what people who don't get embarrassed remember.

Years
i'd like to think i have a pretty good memory, especially when it comes to people i meet, dates, and other things. I'm very good at remembering things compared to my boyfriend.

But sometimes it feels like my short-term is shite.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I have an amazing memory, actually. I can remember a lot of things down to the detail.

Short term memories though, don't always stick...

pkmin3033

I can't even remember what I was going to post in response to this.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'll start a sentence in my head and not even remember what I was meaning to say in the first place. So not great. xD

When it comes to short term memory, it's mostly bad due to me losing focus and digressing. For long term, I blame a very routine life style?nothing new happens for me to remember, ahaha. ^_^;

Years
I have a pretty good long term memory but my short term memory is ass. Both have been getting worse and worse though, since I first got sick I've used my brain less than I used to and it's had an adverse affect.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
lmao uh nope. my nana used to tell me i have a selective memory and that i remember whatever is important to me. and i guess it's also my depression that makes me forget a lot of things or makes a lot of things fuzzy. i dunno. my memory is the worst though, honestly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have the worst memory with most things, but then there are other things that I remember very vividly even if they aren't important to remember.

Years
I think i have alzheimers at 28 because I have neither a short nor long term memory. My brain just does not work and im actually worried.

Years
Well let's see...

I can't remember lyrics. What I just said. What I did. Yesterday. An hour ago. Dates. That Sonic has ears, et cetera.

I'm pretty durn fancy with faces, though. I can put a name to them 9 times out of 10. It's my only real talent, besides feigning getting Force-choked, of course, and doing Elvis impersonations. Oh when the Saints come marchin' in...

Back