• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Numel is so cute! I love camels :3 Plus, its abilities are pretty nice. Simple is fun and Oblivious is both funny and useful.

Oh hey, Bagon is next! :D

pkmin3033

So many dirty memes. The twelve-year-old in me approves and is giggling like a maniac.

Onix!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It's design is quite cool, in all honesty. It's a gargantuan rock snake that burrows through the ground! You have to give Onix credit, I wouldn't imagine it would be easy to dig through the ground without any limbs!

Yanmega!

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    An adorable bug-eyed dragonfly bab! <3 Plus, Jessie's Yanmega in the anime is so cute and feminine, haha

Ivysaur :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Ivysaur is love. <3 It's the cute evolution of one of my very favorite starters!! :')

Looks like Obstagoon is next!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It resembles like a heavy metal rockstar. It has such a fantastic design and unique design!

Give some love to Wigglytuff!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • It's neat to spell out words using them as text and some of the idle animations are kind of cute.

How about Ferrothorn?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ferrothorn is awesome! It's a heavy hitter with Gyro Ball and looks so cool. One of my absolute favorite Pokémon :3

Registeel

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • I love how it becomes the first bird mon who gets a special form (Mega Pidgeot in this case, the second being GMax Corviknight).

Btw someone please shower Komala with love. 🙏🏻

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Such a tragic Pokédex entry for a cute jumpy little mon :(

Oh wow, I never knew this until I looked up its Pokédex entry after reading your post! My heart... ;__; </3

Anyway!! Butterfree is a super cute, lovable, classic Bug-type! ^-^

Next in line is... Torkoal! ❤️

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Graceful, elegant, breath-takingly beautiful—just imagine encountering one in real life! And its Alolan Form made Ninetales into even more of a gem. :)

Gloom! :D

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Though it appears to be sad, it is adorable, and will protect you with its stench power! Befriend a Gloom to remove the gloom :)

Thievul now!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I actually really like Thievul's design! The classic gentleman thief trope looks really good on it and the mustache just brings it all together!

Yamper!

Back