• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*laughs and hands out cookies*

Years
  • When typing actions on your device, which symbol do you use? Are you a -screams- person (hyphens)? Or maybe you prefer *laughing* (asterisk)? Perhaps you're one of the fewer who do :runs away: (colon)? Or something else?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've always been old school and used * * for my actions. Here I will use * * and then use italics on them to stand out more that it's an action. Most of the time it's me waving to new members when I respond to their welcome threads.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i do the /

/runs

edit: more rarely, i'll do italics, depends

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I use asterisks and / dashes usually sometimes, I will use all caps or inverse typing if I'm in that kind of mood? like this: i'M sCREAMing or just straight up says SCREAMS without any asterisks /dashes, and etcetera.

Back