• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Abuse

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • Trigger warning. This content might be a disturbing read for some, so bear that in mind before continuing. On my way home this evening I stopped by a traveling fair that was right near my house. I walked through petting zoo, feeding llamas and goats. I went into a butterfly exhibit. There were fun houses, roller coasters, fortune tellers, every kind of delicious food you can think of. I also ran into a loved one while I was there, a cousin of mine. While we hung out my family member she said she wanted to see a horse show starting soon, and asked me to come with her. I obliged, but the good time I was having didn't last.

The lady who was showing the ponies really rubbed me the wrong way. All of the animals seemed scared of her. They were really timid, almost none of them followed any of her commands, and she looked frustrated by that, and used a whip again and again every second to try to compel them, these creatures didn't know how to turn left or right without her striking them. She wasn't showing them any affection, and was rather disparaging, saying things like "he's a fat lazy, horse that's always trouble." She said it like she was joking, but it made me really uncomfortable. I am not a horse trainer, so maybe this is typical, but I thought she looked like a bad trainer, and I had to walk away from the show. The experience got me thinking however about abuse in general because I think the trainer was on the borderline, and it made me wonder what might happen behind closed doors.

My question is have you ever witnessed abuse? Be it to an animal, child, romantic partner etc. I hope that nobody here experienced abuse directly. If you had such an encounter and feel comfortable talking about it just know that you are safe among friends if you want to open up about it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sorry you had to witness that ): I guess traveling fairs don't always play things by the book, perhaps, and get away with things.

I have not witnessed abused as such, I believe, but I heard quite a lot of arguing and trashing about from the apartment below mine. I was really worried, because there were several small kids living there and the father and mother were in almost constant war. Once, they ran out onto the balcony and it sounded as if they were physically fighting. Me and others in the neighborhood called the police on several occasions, and now after months and months, they have actually moved out. I just hope that the children are alright. Thankfully, they always looked okay when I met them in the stairwell and such, so I think it was more of a thing between the parents. Still, domestic trouble when it turns really sour and even physical, is so scary.

Sojiro

Hoo Boy
    Years
  • One of my close friends began a relationship that has turned abusive - psychologically speaking. Before he began dating her he was far in the interview process for a great new career path, and had improved relationships with his family that had been previously strained. It really felt like he was breaking through and life was finally giving him a break. Then he ends up with this girl, and it's like his mind has been swapped out. If it doesn't satisfy this girl, he won't do it. She openly insults his family and siblings, spreads lies, and when around us, has never shown actual care for him. She now has him paying all of her bills, had him move in with her, convinced him to stop taking medications, alienated him from his family and friends, and convinced him to abandon the new career path I mentioned earlier.

It's a really toxic situation, and no matter what we say, he feels like what he's done is right, because it satisfies her. He is convinced he is living it up, despite losing his friends and family and still being stuck in a job he has expressed before that he hates.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Mentally and physically, though I rarely feel like going into detail about it.

When I first entered into highschool, I was intimidated and desperate to make any sort of friend. One of those first days I'm "luckily" approached by another student, and a normal friendship starts. We hang out after school and do things normal to teenagers. There was a massive red flag and it was the name calling. He would randomly start calling me vulgar things, but since I'm passive I just ignored it and I was happy to have a friend.

What started as name calling turned into stealing. I noticed my stuff going missing, various important things such as my phone. I did confront him about this and usually he would return it. Mostly I was confused with how somebody could be so kind yet frequently steal from me. Often when I confronted him, he would start to remind me of his kindness, such as "The time he bought me a pizza". I realized later that it was manipulation, but he was still a good person to me at the time.

Around half way through the year I began to make other friends. This was the turning point because it was unacceptable to him. He would delete contacts from my phone, or steal it and send vulgar text messages to people. I remember this one time at lunch a group invited me over. I went into the restroom and when I returned my "friend" was talking to them. I have no idea what he did or said, but they no longer wanted me at the table, essentially making me stuck with him again. In his words "I was better off not associating with those people".

It got so much worse. He would taunt me about how I was socially inept and couldn't make friends. About how he had to "be friends with me" because he felt bad. Being a pretty insecure freshman I didn't think about the logic of these comments but I took them to heart. At this point he would no longer name call, but his way of insulting was so strong at cutting through. For example, he would go online and search a list of mental disabilities, and start giving me my "symptoms". I realize now it was a way of getting into my head. Our group projects which we previously worked together on turned into me doing all the work while he ordered me around, or I would work for a while and he would destroy it. I cared for the grade, but realized he did not at all. All of this was very isolative, I noticed a pattern of how in every class he would want us to sit far away from everyone. And as a freshman despite the abuse that was happening I was afraid of being alone so I sat with him anyways, apart from everyone. Which also gave him the ability to start physically assaulting me.

I'm not confrontational but I did reach my breaking point. I told that I would prefer being alone rather than put up with him. So he refuted it with "If I treat you like this as a friend, can you imagine how I'll make your life if you aren't my friend". At the same time he preceded to destroy a project I was working on.

I know at this point I could have fought him or something, but that's probably what he wanted and I would have lost making things way worse. He was a loose cannon and got into fights on a regular basis. I had witnessed him smash his fist into another student across the face, and another time drag and attack someone in the bathroom. Knowing what I was up against, I had no chance. So I put up with this for another year which was amped up times 3x. Although I stopped hanging out with him after school, to which he threatened to slit my throat because of it.

I tried to reach out for help, but both being males of similar size created an issue where I was usually told "just stand up for yourself". In a normal instance I could, but he was completely psychotic, and I felt he would actually kill me.

The only thing that got me away from him was after two years our schedules finally had no similarities. I was able to move past it and actually make some other friends in the school. I had a few runs in with him but he was back to just making friendly small talk. Like none of that stuff ever happened. At one point I ran into him in senior year and he called me "stupid", so he hadn't really changed.

I do believe he was a sociopath. It was a rough school and other students were afraid of being around him which speaks volumes. One other mention is that when he would hang out he would create sob stories about his family, which was a way of pressuring me into buying certain things. I know these things weren't true because I had personally met his family later. For example his sister was "Mentally five years old and in a wheel chair, she loved donuts so I should buy her some"...She was not in a wheel chair and she was mentally her age when I met her.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Firstly, that is absolutely not how you should be training a horse, or any other animal. That trainer should have her animals removed from her possession by the ASPCA or whoever.

As for abuse, in general, my maternal grandmother and my uncle could be psychologically abusive. The latter has threatened physical violence before but generally didn't have the balls to go through with it.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • tw: some of this stuff is rly traumatic and may be triggering to other victims

Spoiler:

i've also witnessed abuse myself in public and at friend's houses. it's scary and horrible and makes you feel guilty, angry and helpless...

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I've been abused by both of my parents. Physically by my father when I was a child and too young to know what to do about it, and psychologically by my mother from my teens onwards. I've been in an abusive relationship, witnessed plenty of them in the people who have drifted in and out of my life over the years, and watched as my parents have taken shots at one another for as long as I can remember. I've also had more than my fair share of abusive "friends" who have made me feel as though I have to isolate myself from everyone because I just can't deal with the way they treat me sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder if I attract these types of people because of the kind of person I am...and if so, whether I deserve it. Honestly I am hesitant to say I've been abused, because I probably do deserve it.

But you just get used to it after a while, really - it becomes the norm and you don't really think about it. It's generally what I expect from other people, which is why I rarely interact with anyone...just because I'm used to it doesn't mean I enjoy it, after all. I think abuse, and the various forms it can take, and has taken for me in my life, is one of the main reasons I am the way I am today and why I just don't...bother, I guess. Whether intentional or not, people hurt everyone and everything around them. That's just the way it is.

Years
  • Whether intentional or not, people hurt everyone and everything around them. That's just the way it is.

This...is too true. As I have never been truly "abused", I have shut down in very recent times in front of real life humans because I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE IN RL! I was speaking to the school psychologist today and we were debating about people coming and going out of people's lives and why we shouldn't get too attached to them. Also, how to find joy in life while still being happy and friends with people even if they're not in our lives for very long (No one died btw). I wasn't crying on the outside during this chat, but on the inside all I can think about is PEOPLE! Inside, I was a crying mess. The bad people, the good people, the aquetiences friends and strangers of who I met in my life everyone just dodging in and out of my life.....I can't take it! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

It's not worth it.

Take this quote from Dawn to heart. It's a true quote.

EDIT: I am SO SORRY I went off topic, but the quote hit my heart.

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Sometimes I wonder if I attract these types of people because of the kind of person I am...and if so, whether I deserve it. Honestly I am hesitant to say I've been abused, because I probably do deserve it.
    I am sorry for what happened to you. The abuse you went through as a child would take a toll on the self-esteem of most of us. Abuse makes us feel ashamed and angry at ourselves and weak, but nobody deserves to be abused. Bad things happening to you doesn't mean you attracted it or earned, only the abuser is to blame for what they did, though manipulators often make innocent people think they are to blame and say things like, "you had it coming" or "look what you made me do." From what I have heard from relationship counselors and read in books often, it is often the nicest of people who bad folks prey on, someone they think they can take advantage of. Please don't blame yourself. That in spite of all that your "friends" and "family" put you through you still posses the sensitivity to reflect on what happened and recognize it as abuse, rather than go out and hurt someone else, speaks well of you.

pkmin3033

I am sorry for what happened to you. The abuse you went through as a child would take a toll on the self-esteem of most of us. Abuse makes us feel ashamed and angry at ourselves and weak, but nobody deserves to be abused. Bad things happening to you doesn't mean you attracted it or earned, only the abuser is to blame for what they did, though manipulators often make innocent people think they are to blame and say things like, "you had it coming" or "look what you made me do." From what I have heard from relationship counselors and read in books often, it is often the nicest of people who bad folks prey on, someone they think they can take advantage of. Please don't blame yourself. That in spite of all that your "friends" and "family" put you through you still posses the sensitivity to reflect on what happened and recognize it as abuse, rather than go out and hurt someone else, speaks well of you.

That's a lovely sentiment, and I would love to be able to say that I have never abused anyone in the way I have been abused, but it would probably be a lie if I did...

I don't really blame people for abusing me...or I try not to, I should say, because blame has definitely been thrown around in arguments in the past. I think blaming other people for circumstances is a form of psychological abuse in itself, because it generally follows a lack of recognition or acknowledgement of one's own culpability, and there are always two sides to every story...I mean, someone can be treating you badly and it might not be excusable, but there may also be a reason why, and it may be something to do with your own behaviour. It'd be far too easy to blame other people for all my problems, because most of my problems do stem from the way I've been treated by others, but they're still my problems that I need to be wholly responsible for and work to change or just live with. Maybe that's just trying to rationalise and justify the way I've been treated, but the fact remains that there have been times that I've deliberately stooped to the same level, so I have absolutely no claim to moral high ground here...it doesn't matter who started it. I should know better.

I am often more focused on someone else's side of things rather than my own, which is why I blame myself for things most of the time - you will never get a straight answer out of someone if you ask them about these things, after all. Having an honest and reasonable discussion about these things is damn near impossible. But I am acutely aware that I am not a nice person, and that I can say things that might offend other people. I don't attack people personally, but that doesn't mean that people don't take what I say personally, and even though I am not wholly responsible for other people's thoughts and feelings, I am partially responsible for generating negativity because it was caused by my own actions, so yeah. I can only really play damage control in these situations...this is why I type an awful lot sometimes. Or I could just not talk at all...which I frequently do. Isolating myself from other people is better than hurting them, or having them hurt me. I can't have friends when all I do is question their motives and sincerity. My parents have plenty of reasons to hate me, so even if I can't and won't make excuses for them, I can understand why they treat me the way they do. I don't think psychological abuse is necessarily always so clear cut. Recognition you might be doing something to cause this is not enough by itself, and there can be no change when you don't know what you're doing wrong and how you can fix it.

Note that I'm only talking about psychological abuse, because as far as I'm concerned physical abuse is an absolute thing. You can choose not to physically attack someone. If it's a "knee-jerk reaction" or whatever you can choose to change this, because it's easily recognised behaviour that is absolutely, unequivocally wrong. Unless you don't possess the cognitive ability to recognise that it's wrong, there is no excuse at all. There are few things in life that are black-and-white, but physical abuse is definitely one of those things. I was actually quite violent as a child because that was how my father treated me, but this was something I chose to stop before I entered my teens, because I recognised that it was a bad thing and was ashamed of the way I had been behaving. I have quite a strong hatred for physical violence now because of this, and I doubt I'll ever forgive myself for the way I acted as a child, even though I can recognise that on some level I am not entirely responsible for my behaviour because this was something I had grown up with and subsequently learned from my father, who was responsible for my development. It doesn't matter, though. I still shouldn't have emulated him.

I think that people will often hurt others because they don't want to feel hurt themselves - this is why people rarely think of others, or can't admit that they're wrong, or will fight so hard to defend themselves and justify their actions even though they know on some level that they're being abusive, because unless you're a complete sociopath you're not blind to the feelings of others. Nobody likes to feel bad, after all. It's just common sense.

But honestly, it makes me kinda sad to think about it...a little empathy goes a long way, and it's impossible to avoid feeling bad sometimes. People would probably find they felt bad a lot less if they thought of other people more, but not thinking of other people at all is generally easier, so that's the optimum pathway. Which is why psychological abuse is so common - everyone is trying to one-up everyone else to feel good about themselves. It's basically the norm of our society to make other people feel lesser so that we can make ourselves feel greater, and if that isn't psychological abuse then I don't know what is. Most people would probably balk at that idea, because "abuse" is such a strong word with extremely negative connotations, but...well, as someone who has lived with these things for the majority of my life, I see it more as a pervasive pattern of behaviour that is reflected in a lot of small things that are incosequential by themselves but build up over time. I don't think abuse "just starts"...or if it does, then it takes time to recognise. The mind has a way of only remembering the bad things too, or of making things seem worse than they actually are...my parents remember my childhood VERY differently, for example. Sometimes I wonder about these things...I mean, it has been acknowledged that I have been abused, and having that external validation has helped me find some closure, but there is a definite gap between my perspective and other people's.

"Treat others how you would like to be treated" is a much preached but rarely practiced philosophy in this day and age. Well, I suppose most people don't care, and don't expect other people to either. Maybe some of us are just "too sensitive" or whatever.

...and yeah, I know there are a lot of assumptions about the thought processes of others in there, but it's just what I've observed. Maybe expecting the worst from others leads to my experiencing that.

This was a long and confusing post, but I have a lot of strong feelings about abuse, and it's something I have spent a lot of time thinking about, both as a victim and someone who is worried that I may have been inadvertently emulating the behaviour I so despise sometimes. Because these things have a way of being passed on, and I'd prefer it if the buck stopped with me.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Who hasn't done things that they regret though? I have only talked to you a little, but just reading the comments you are writing don't make you seem the way you describe yourself as "not a nice person." You actually are saying a lot that would seem to indicate the opposite, you sound very concerned with how others feel, and whom you might have hurt knowingly or unknowingly. You even are able to feel empathy towards people who abused you, and forgive them. I don't know if I would be able to do that if I was in that same position. Being plain-speaking and saying something that might offend someone isn't always a bad thing, especially if your intention was never to hurt anyone, sometimes things do need be said even if they aren't nice if they are true. There will always be times when we look back on and wish we had said things differently, but I don't that should equal a bad person. A lot of the feelings you express like isolating yourself out of mistrust that you might get hurt or deliberately hurting someone who hurt you sounds very human.

What I think is most important is that you have said that you hate violence, and decided from a really young age that you didn't want to be that way. I applaud you for that. You recognized how being struck made you feel and could make others feel, and that your father being violent wasn't acceptable. Not every adult accepts that truth unfortunately, let alone a teenager. Rather than embrace non-violence, some people like your father embrace might as right. You made certain that the violent cycle ended with you however, and that isn't a small thing.

I very briefly befriended and dated someone who came from a violent home, and learned abusive behavior, but unlike you, he didn't see anything wrong with the way he was living or how he was raised, and didn't want to be better, he refused professional help, and just wanted others to be there to clean up his messes for him at 2:00 in the morning. He had a beastial temper, and would break things, say he had "to punch someone today." He assaulted family, could not hold down jobs because of his temper and reckless ways, became an obsessive and controlling stalker of women. He wasn't a kid doing this. He was a fully grown man. I'm safe from him now, but I'm just saying not everyone has the inner strength to confront the realities of a dysfunctional family, and open their hearts to change. Not everybody gets to the level of awareness you are expressing in this thread. It does take some wisdom and empathy to say no. Many of us do things out of habbit and ignorance, rather than out of logic.

I am glad that you don't blame yourself entirely. If you hit someone when you were little that was a natural human reaction under the circumstances, no, it wasn't good, it was what you knew though. How would you have known better? Children learn by example, and in physically and emotionally abusive home you don't have a good example for how to express yourself.

Rather than not forgiving yourself because you had violent outbursts as a child, try to love yourself because today you are an adult who doesn't beat up other people even though someone did it to you, that's something good, something you overcame.

Ultimately no matter what you did wrong, at the end of the day, you were just a child. What we do as kids doesn't have the same level of significance as what you do as an adult. A child getting into a fight on the playground or breaking their toy in anger is bad behavior, but that is in no way comparable to an abusive adult's behavior. No reasonable adult would hate a child and hold them responsible forever and ever for just doing childish things, it is the job of the adult to teach them better, and not stop loving kids because they made mistakes. If your family says they hate you or acts like the do then that's cruel. That's not how family is supposed to be.

In a way it is I think self-empowering to not let other people and what they did hold you back in life, so I can't disagree with you if you just don't want to stay stuck in a rut of seeing yourself as a victim. Instead we can try to be pro-active and take control and responsibility with regard to the life you have now.

However, I would exercise caution in trying to find the "reason" why someone is abusive. Perhaps try not to look at it with a moral judgement like "deserving" the abuse? The reason something is abuse is because it is excessive, it is dehumanizing, so it can't be an appropriate reaction to a given situation. I think asking ourselves how we might have been the difficult in a strained marriage, friendship or parent and child relationship is more appropriate perhaps if the situation is not abusive. Beating or molesting a child is under no circumstances warranted, but neither is calling a child names, hurling obscenities at them, starving them, bringing substance abuse into the home, not showing them love, never being there. No matter what you might have done wrong, it shouldn't generate behavior like this from someone else. That's not how healthy people respond. There's not a time and place for any abuse be it physical, sexual or emotional. I just had to say that. I wish you the best in life.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't know if what I went through counts, but my parents used to hit me until I got older and wouldn't let them touch me anymore. But they used to do it a lot when I was a young child. ....But as I got older, they'd start turning to verbal. They'd call me names like "bitch", "evil bitch" "evil fucking bitch" "fucking witch bitch" and etcetera. They still try to do it whenever they're mad, but I just boomerang it back in defense.

They call my brother an asshole, a bastard, and much more names as well, and would also hit him, also. They call my sister a bitch often, as well. I don't know why it's always been like this. It's mostly my father, though, but throughout my life, my father's also been really bad to my mother. He's always arguing with her over sex, and many other petty things, like the remote, or TV, or dinner. And he calls her a bitch sometimes, well... I guess they both call eachother names. I've never really seen my parent's relationship as healthy.

I was also bullied by these girls in my apartment complex. They were two sisters. They called me names, tried to turn me "cool" (whatever the fuck that means), and only pretended to like me. There were times they'd have me kiss them in the closet also, but I fell for their tricks because I was.... 10 at the time. Didn't bat an eyelash at it. Eventually, she got all the neighborhood kids in on it also, btw. She got them all to call me mean names & play "games" with me. I remember one time we played hide and seek and they just left me to go upstairs. One time, I also slept over there and the older girl would pinch and kick me just to bother me.

After awhile, I got extremely tired of their bullshit and wrote mean words about them in a notebook, but they attacked me in the grass. Also other stuff they had done was they threw my clothes out the window when I stayed over there that night, and opened my washing machine up when I was doing laundry. They also stuck gum on our doorknob once. They were literal troublemakers.

Eventually, they moved out, though. I never saw them again. But I've heard people tell my mom about her when she was in high school that "she's mean" so I guess she's never changed. All these years later, I still can't believe I put up with these girls. But, I'll never forget what they did to me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Been the product of abuse myself I sometimes see questionable things and my mind turns it into abuse when the reality is much more benign. It's hard to control that impulse to step in. I've also had friends growing up who lived in abusive households too and we were able to come together based on our shared trauma and help one another.

Not to minimize human suffering.. but I do a lot of volunteering at animal shelters and.. christ some of the things these poor creatures go through is absolutely heartbreaking. You can see it in their eyes, in their demeanor, and it's so, so difficult not to empathize with a creature solely dependent on humans for life. Some of the cats I took care of were completely feral (or comparable to feral for a domestic breed), and even doing basic tasks for them would throw them into panic. I'd have multiple cats refuse to eat because human hands had touched the food, cats who spent so long outside that they were sick with parasites and diseases but taking them to a vet would no doubt cause more harm than good, cats who had lost limbs, were burned over percentages of their bodies.. and a myriad of terrible things. One case that really impacted me was a dog that had torn out its front teeth and lost all his fur trying to bite open / thrash around in a metal crate he was locked in for god knows how long. It was so, so tragic.

That's the one my Dad adopted since he was in such poor shape, so now he's in the most loving him I can imagine. <3

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • When I was 13 I saw a scene of emotional abuse. There was a little girl sitting patiently in the waiting room at the doctor. She was a polite, quiet little girl who would get up and hold the door for the elderly strangers comingming in and out of the room.

She was with a family that she was not biologically related to. A stern-faced foster/adoptive mother was cooly sitting there as her biological daughter kept bullying this little girl. The wicked step sister was saying things to that poor child like, "remember what you are brat. You're not real family, you are just from an orphanage and can go back" The mother was right there, hearing it all, and didn't stop it, just popping her gum, completely neglecting her new daughter. It was like seeing the real-life Dursley family mistreat Harry Potter, or a novel by Charles Dickens.

I have also witnessed animal abuse outside of my experience seeing the horse at the carnival, and have the misfortune of living next to neighbors who do not give their pets adequate care. I am trying to get ARF involved to take care of a cat that the fella next door called himself the owner of. The cat was malnourished and clearly not eatting, had no tags, no vaccinations, was infested with fleas and even injured, but still receiving no medical care. The cat had no form of shelter or water, and was left out in the streets in all sorts of weather, even a hurricaine, and the bum who claims to be the owner has checked out of town. I am just keeping the cat in my house, feeding him, cleaning him, giving him toys and making sure he's out of the cold. ARF the animal shelter is overfilled with a waiting list of 30+ cats, so he's with me until we can find somewhere for him to go. That guy is unfit to have a cat.

I have also witnessed a friend suffer in an abusive relationship. Her fiance lived in her house on her hospitality, but he did not contribute anything. He had no job for years and even when he was working he would not help her with bills, he did no cooking, no xleaning, no repairs or anything at home. Worse, he was on drugs and would steal from her to pay for his habbits. He had an explosive temper, I could hear him arguing with her over the phone, complaining about everything, checking up on her everytime any of her friends came over, filled with jealousy, accusing her of imaginary affairs, calling her names, cursing and yelling.

She was an attractive young woman, and vivacious social butterfly. She was a talented interior decorator and held a master's degree in psychology, so she deserved way better than this fella. She would ask me what to do to make him treat her better, and I would bluntly tell her to leave him. All of her friends begged her to dump him. We all saw the writing on the wall. It was only a matter of time before he escalated into physical violence, which eventually it did. But this wasn't the answer she wanted to hear. She wouldn't leave, she would say she was in love. We tried to involve therapists, the authorities, but she would not proceed against him. Eventually she moved away out of town with this guy, and I haven't honestly talked to her in years. I do not know where she is or what she is doing now, if she's okay, if she found the strength to leave or if she's still trapped.

This was a girl who had a lot to offer to the world, but a past that scarred her heavily. Her mother committed suicide when she was a little girl, and I believe this gave her a complex of trying to save a very damaged people to substitute for the parent she couldn't save. It's sad.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Ugh one time I saw a family getting off a bus at a bus stop. The kids (I am not sure but I'll say they were less than 9 years old) got of the bus first they were waiting for their parent but the little boy tripped over hi son own damn feet! And the dad blamed it on the little girl who ran off and the dad didn't even care!. I wanted to punch that dad in the face!

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
    Years
  • I've been the subject of abuse since I was a child. There are still abusers who stalk me to this day ;)

Fun, ain't it? /s

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I've been abused from elementary to high school. I had several kids making fun of my name and looks, friends that left me because I'm a bit quiet, and friends that told me they wouldn't hang out with me anymore if I don't do this thing and such. I haven't gone through physical abuse yet, though I came close a few times from both friends and family.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I do not wish to talk about my past in such a setting. Rather, I have a question for those who this is appropriate for - what have you done/what are you doing to heal? The process of transformation is something I want to focus on.

Last edited:
    Back