The Roniverse

Drinks ketchup straight from the bottle

Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
980 posts
7.2 Years
On a scale of 1-10, how much did you wanna smack her when she hit you with that Everstone Haunter? Crushing your dreams of a single-player obtained Gengar and making you regret that you spent 10 minutes in Mt. Coronet catching a Medicham?

Not speaking from experience of course.
I will not hesitate to make a Let's Play of your hack on my Youtube channel if I really like how it looks.
https://www.youtube.com/TheRoniverseOfficial

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,706 posts
11.3 Years
10. Psyduck Mindy.

She's the biggest troll in Pokemon, ever. If they make Diamond and Pearl remakes, I hope her trade just isn't available anymore.
Theme: Ren Nanahoshi
Pair: Drew

ZeoStar

Male
dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,127 posts
2.6 Years

I was actually using a Medicham in my team. So glad I decided not to go through with the trade, it would have been infuriating.

In response to @Palamon, I do hope they keep the trade. Just simply remove the everstone. It could still be a nice way to receive a Gengar.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

Female
Flavortown
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
75 posts
1 Years
10, I still can’t believe I fell for that as a kid...

bravestbat

Male
Faroe Islands
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
51 posts
163 Days
I hated her (9), but I also thought it was kind of funny in its own right. At least it was a Medicham and not something unobtainable in the wild like Riolu.
I wouldn't be surprised if in the remake they gave you Gengar. I mean, Gen 6 gave you Mega Lucario and the Latis well before the 7th gym.

Fritz

---

Age 20
Male
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,291 posts
3.7 Years
Thankfully I have two DS systems and three Gen 4 games at hand, so I don't hate her as much as others do. I barely ever use in-game trades anyway, mostly because of the crappy nicknames.

The Roniverse

Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
980 posts
7.2 Years
I hated her (9), but I also thought it was kind of funny in its own right. At least it was a Medicham and not something unobtainable in the wild like Riolu.
I wouldn't be surprised if in the remake they gave you Gengar. I mean, Gen 6 gave you Mega Lucario and the Latis well before the 7th gym.
Goodness I need to get to playing ORAS pronto.

Thankfully I have two DS systems and three Gen 4 games at hand, so I don't hate her as much as others do. I barely ever use in-game trades anyway, mostly because of the crappy nicknames.
True but Gaspar's actually pretty dope ngl.
I will not hesitate to make a Let's Play of your hack on my Youtube channel if I really like how it looks.

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
Lion’s Abode
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
1,239 posts
291 Days
Then-0, Now-10
Pearl was my first Pokemon game and I did not know that some Pokemon evolved upon trading. So when I got a Haunter, with an everstone, I was like, "Oh cool, I got a free item!". Two years later I realised I had been pranked, and I was not at all pleased with it.
True but Gaspar's actually pretty dope ngl.
Yeah, I liked that nickname.

I really wanted Haunter so I caught a Medicham with my Master Ball for the trade.

"My name is Eclipse. When the world is at its darkest, I shall appear."
<~Trent says Haychel created the avatar. He loves it! .

The Roniverse

Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
980 posts
7.2 Years
I really wanted Haunter so I caught a Medicham with my Master Ball for the trade.
That's a monster F right there.

At least not as bad as me wasting my Master Ball on a Chatot in a fit of rage after using up all my Ultra Balls on it.

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
Lion’s Abode
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
1,239 posts
291 Days
At least not as bad as me wasting my Master Ball on a Chatot in a fit of rage after using up all my Ultra Balls on it.
Woah, this is an extreme XD

"My name is Eclipse. When the world is at its darkest, I shall appear."
<~Trent says Haychel created the avatar. He loves it! .

Ninetales

Age 19
Female
Canada
Online now
Posted 7 Hours Ago
1,059 posts
2.4 Years
I have a 3DS and an original DS and I have all of the Gen 4 games so it’s never bothered me in the slightest. I solemnly do trades with NPCs anyways.

The Roniverse

Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
980 posts
7.2 Years
Ah, one of the lucky ones who could afford more than one console/game. Us plebs just had to suffer sadly...