• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if someone entered your mind what would they see

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Welcome to Persona hell! Here, you can see my unhealthy obsession with detective princes--

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Answers to questions only few dare asking and construction sites for answers to their followup questions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Design concepts, saved jokes for future use, fitness routines, and sex.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Maybe they would see that I'm a little too hard on myself. Maybe they would see my experiences and add some perspective to their life.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
robots and cute dresses and maybe robots wearing cute dresses and lots of people prettier than me who i wish i could be

Last edited:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Well, all I can say is that they'd probably see my thoughts on my work and the world around me, which may or may not be of interest to them. I reckon it'd be terribly boring though, unless we shared common interests! 8D

Back