Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
5,091 posts
10.7 Years
Plenty of tv shows come and go in our lives, but what is a particular tv show that's ended/cancelled that you miss? Try to exclude anime from this, though.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
6,354 posts
15.3 Years
Shining Time Station. It was the original "Thomas & Friends", based mostly on the stories though. I grew up so much with this show, and I really wish it was more appreciated than the crap they show today for Thomas the Tank Engine. :c
Dress up like an irate zombie
Walk around town looking for brains
Dress up like Victor von Frankenstein
What are you going to be for Halloween?

Sumner

Trick or Treat?

Male
Brazil
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,434 posts
1.5 Years
Friends, I felt so sad when it ended
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
772 posts
296 Days
Hey Arnold and Jimmy Neutron
Hmmm...

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,319 posts
14.5 Years
The original Teen Titans. I miss the heck of that hsow.

Codename: Kids Next Door, and Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends.
YO I LOVED KND!! idk what it was even though the whole premise of the show looking back was silly but it was still super fun to watch as a kid.

also really loved Fosters! good ol' Blooregard Q Kazoo.

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
7,122 posts
14.4 Years
i'm still not over pushing daisies getting cancelled :( i just need some closure

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
I wish Top Gear would come back. It's a shame Clarkson punched that guy cause they'd probably still be filming. And their Amazon stuff just.. idk it doesn't have the same appeal to me. :(

Ash

Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
13,463 posts
11.3 Years
Kids next door, teen titans, and Danny Phantom, Xiaolin Showdown, and Psych. All shows i wouldnt want to come back (two of them kinda did and was both a mistake imo) but all shows i miss dearly.

Pichu

Age 26
Male
New York
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
5,827 posts
10.5 Years
I miss the original Teen Titans so much... why not make another season of that instead of the Teen Titans Go garbage they have now ;-;

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,319 posts
14.5 Years
Part of me also really misses Sabrina the Teenage Witch. It was really impressionable on kid me because I wanted to to do magic like she could in everyday life.

Fletch

Age 23
Male
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,387 posts
5.7 Years
omg I miss Glee idc idc
It’s absolutely iconically horrible as I’m rewatching now but it also reminds me why I was obsessed as a teen - dorky characters with love/hate personalities in over exaggerated situations

Sapphiox

Hate Pokémon, Mario, Minecraft, Toy story

Kirby planet
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
93 posts
78 Days
Amazing world of gumball (it deserved more seasons or at least a movie)

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
I really miss Angel...much as I liked Buffy, Angel was just the better show, and god damn that ending was AWFUL. But Angel did a lot more with its characters in a much shorter space of time - I mean, it made freakin' CORDELIA likeable - and it was a little more...grounded, maybe? I mean, it was still ridiculously out there - even moreso than Buffy at times - but Buffy's seasons felt very self-contained, whilst Angel told a more cohesive and satisfying story...which ended on the worst cliffhanger ever. Unless you read the comics, anyway. Which I haven't yet. I may do at some point though.

Stargate Atlantis, too. I felt that SG-1 ran its course after season 8 - which made seasons 9 and 10 extremely painful to sit through - but Atlantis...Atlantis was just getting started. They could have easily gone for a sixth season, and I really wish they had, because as much as I hated the Earth-based episodes of SG-1, with Atlantis actually on earth at the end of season 5 it could have been verrrrry interesting to see what they did with it. Plus I wanted more Rodney. You can never have too much Rodney McKay.

Also generally I miss the days when cartoons were actually good, i.e. the 90s. I've seen modern day superhero shows and they don't hold a candle to X-Men, Spiderman, or Batman: The Animated Series. Imagining what the team behind the Marvel shows in particular could do with some of the better modern day comic book storylines is an exciting prospect. I find myself missing Batman: The Brave and the Bold sometimes too though, if only because it was more light-hearted and it actually nailed it pretty well at times...it also gave us the Music Meister, the greatest character in DC's history, ever. We need more characters like the Music Meister.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥

Age 25
Male
Alola
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
780 posts
8.5 Years
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

A show that had four seasons and only 45 episodes, but was amazing and well made. Because I really enjoyed that show, I went on to search for any similar shows, but, unfortunately, ended up coming up short. I found shows with a similar concept, but none of them had what BBFF had... The dramatizations of the stories always had a narration over most of the story, including the parts where people talk (BBFF never had this, the narrations existed, but they never drowned out the voices). The only show that was remotely like BBFF is Night Visions, but that's only due to the weird story (not the fact/fiction concept) with no annoying narrations.
"Hello, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" - J-Hope

"Music really transcends languages, and it means so much." - RM

"Go on your path, even if you live for a day." - Jimin

"Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me." - Niall Horan

"Treat people with kindness." - Harry Styles

"Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans." - Louis Tomlinson

"Believe in something bigger than yourself and find your purpose." - Justin Bieber
Advertiser Content