• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
  • If nothing else, Acnologia can handle August probably.

He seems way too powerful for anyone to beat him, but Natsu or someone else will probably figure out a way. This being said, I'd really like to see Natsu and Zeref work together to beat Acnologia, the Spriggan 12 and Fairy Tail combined could be super powerful. I feel like a good strategy is to eliminate Acnologia first then fight once he's gone. Kinda off topic, but I also want to see Zeref vs. Mavis. They're my two favorite characters and I want to see more interaction between them during the war.

By the way, Aisu, you just ranked up to S-Class in club rankings! :)

Years
  • Well considering August seemed concerned about Acnologia we can assume that Anco is the strongest being alive rn lol

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Well considering August seemed concerned about Acnologia we can assume that Anco is the strongest being alive rn lol

I'm pretty sure it would be stupid to not be concerned about Acnologia. Just because he's concerned doesn't necessarily mean he can't beat him. I will admit that I'm starting to have my doubts about August, in terms of his strength, but his full power is yet to be seen. I bet he'll still go crazy on Acnologia though, it'll at least be a good fight. I don't think Acnologia really cares about August though, it's mostly the Dragon Slayers he cares about. Remember in the scene where Acnologia kills God Serena he completely ignores August, Jacob, Warrod, Jura, Hyberion, and Wolfheim. I think he'll just toss August aside and forget about him.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Hey everyone, I have a NEW TOPIC!

Which character do you want to see a backstory for and why? It has to be someone who we don't know the backstory of.

I personally want to know more about Acnologia. I wonder how he was selected to become the first Dragon Slayer and what his life was like growing up. He's kind of a mystery, in terms of his identity, so I'd like to see a lot more from him.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • I have no idea why I just realized this, Pebbles, but you're daily staff. I just broke some forum-wide rule about double posting in front of daily staff, that's bad for my rep. o_O lol

Anyways, thanks so much for doing the banner for this club, you're really nice. We should talk more, you seem like a really cool person that I'd like to hang out with. :) Sorry if that came out wrong, I'm kinda socially awkward. I just want to find some people on here to be friends with because I feel like I've met a lot of people, but I don't really know anyone yet.

EDIT: Hey everyone, I just posted up a Fairy Tail fanfic in the Fan Fiction and Writing section, go check it out in your free time! :) <click here to go to the fanfic>

it's funny how you say you won't do it anymore basically in the other post and then after typing so, you double post again {XD} kind of ironic don't you think
    anyhow, there is no need to be all super nice to me now as i kinda feel like you are doing (although not complaining haha)
    but it's not like i will tell the admins or something and make sure you get punished for it, just don't do it anymore and i am sure you will be fine , i was just making you aware of the rules thats all
    ^_^

i tried to make a banner few days ago but then something, boyfriend, messed me up so i did not finish it
    so it is coming just not sure when~_~​

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I hope I am not too late.

Application form.
    Preferred Nickname: "Xin" (it helps shorten things and its how i like to be addressed)

c66tCy6.png

Magic Specialty: FIRE because I'd like those naughty enemy goons to taste the flame!
    Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Erza Scarlet.
    Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Anime, since I feel more engaged watching Fairy Tail.

Reason for Joining: I like to relate to all of the Fairy Tail fans and followers since I've genuinely liked Fairy Tail among the big three shounen mangas and animes for the longest of times. Also, Fairy Tail is legit and i legitimately love it. its something I've openly talked about when i was lurking around Anime and Manga DCC.

Answer to Current Topic: I really want to find out more with Kagura since i found her to be one of the more interesting characters since i got back to watching a few months ago. I mean dang, for some reason, i want to see more of her, like her motives, her views, what's the source of her badassery. Also Kagura's my 2nd favorite character.

"I haven't relied on luck since the instant I was born. Everything has been the result of my choices. That is what leads my existence towards the future."

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Welcome, Xin! I guess you could say you're all fired up. I want to know more about Kagura too, she's cool. I love her new outfit too, I have a feeling she'll do something cool soon.

Spoiler:
    I guess for now the new chapter can be the discussion topic.

Edit:
    Spoiler:

Also, in regards to Pebbles' last message, it's all good. I also realized that I was a hypocrite when I sent that message, and I was like "oh crap". Also I actually do want to be friends with you. I feel awkward on here a lot being in groups of members that know each other well and then me being the outsider all the time. It'd just be nice to get to know some people on here. Anyways, I can't wait to see what you can come up with for the banner, thanks again! Also, that thing about staying on the moderators' good side was a joke. All in good fun :)

EDIT 2: BIG UPDATE!: I've decided that after becoming "god rank" in this club, you will be allowed to pick up a new additional type of magic and begin ranking yourself up as a new type wizard. You also are allowed to create an alternate identity for yourself (i.e. Salamander). In my opinion, this will make ranking up even more fun and rewarding in the club. I hope you like this development, please give any positive or negative feedback you may have, if you want to.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • I was a fan of Gajeel since the beginning, I knew he would do something big eventually. He definitely didn't disappoint.

Spoiler:

Can't wait for Chapter 488!

EDIT:

Spoiler:

Anyways, I thought up a NEW TOPIC!

What are your predictions for the next few manga chapters?

Spoiler:

Anyways, enough talk, I promise I'll do an anime-related topic next. For now though, let's just talk a little bit of theory. Can't wait to hear your predictions, and furthermore, for the next few chapters!

See ya,
    Midnight

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • soon going to animecon in my country and cannot wait to fangirl all over the place about fairy tail
    going to bring my fairy tail bag of course and wallet, to show off{XD}​

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • soon going to animecon in my country and cannot wait to fangirl all over the place about fairy tail
    going to bring my fairy tail bag of course and wallet, to show off{XD}​

You have a FT wallet and bag?! Niiiiiiiiice! I really want to go to a con somewhere someday, it sounds really fun.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • You have a FT wallet and bag?! Niiiiiiiiice! I really want to go to a con somewhere someday, it sounds really fun.

yes, wallet from japan
    bag from england
    oh i forgot to mention i am also going to wear my fairy tail necklace{XD}
    also from england

i might not be wearing cosplay but oh well, fairy tail merchandise beats all​

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I feel that i need to rewatch some episodes from the anime again in order to properly catch up with things. Feels bad man.

Speaking of cons in our country, there's going to be a nice Con in a few days, June 10-12, and I'll look for some hopefully decent FT cosplays and merch of course.

Speaking of cons, always bring enough money and a really good camera. I'm half tempted to just wear a suit and shades when i go to a con so that at least I look like I'm in a costume and not just some punk with his friends looking for merch xD

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • yes, wallet from japan
    bag from england
    oh i forgot to mention i am also going to wear my fairy tail necklace{XD}
    also from england

i might not be wearing cosplay but oh well, fairy tail merchandise beats all​

Dang, you cosplay too? It'd be cool to get a group together and cosplay the entire cast of FT. I would be Zeref, of course. :)

I don't think a good con is happening in my area for a while, so I'll have to wait.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The closest Con here is Anime North, but I ain't driving 3 hours

I want to see the member of the Spriggan with Bradman, Rakheid was it?
    Also more Minerva won't hurt.

Back