• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
    Eh, it doesn't matter, he's fucked up either way xD

Also hows my new set? It was inspired by the one pebbles made me!

Years
    Spoiler:

I'll fill out the join form soon. Wanted to comment on the newest chapter primarily!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
    I love OPs 9 and 10! (The tenrou island ones) :> That's also incidentally my fave arc.

Kill Mest 2k16

Screw Mest, I'm really pissed at him right now. He's the first protagonist that I'd be happy to see die. Anyways, the Tenrou Island Arc is amazing! Those openings are amazing. I like 9 for music and 10 for actual animation.

Am I the only one that calls him Doranbolt? :P

Yes, I'm pretty sure. It's not his real name, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

Eh, it doesn't matter, he's ****ed up either way xD

Also hows my new set? It was inspired by the one pebbles made me!

I love your new set, although your theme is pretty similar to mine. Oh well, what can you do? :)

Spoiler:

I'll fill out the join form soon. Wanted to comment on the newest chapter primarily!

Hey Sheep, good to see you here! :) That's one of the only times I've cried reading the FT manga, this chapter was just too much for me to handle.
    Spoiler:

Manga readers, read the spoiler above, it's a crazy theory that I think could actually be possible! If I'm right, then August is really smart. ^^^

Anyways, I'm glad you guys are so engaged in this discussion! I wasn't really confident about how this club would do when I decided to start it up, but you're all so active, it makes me happy to see that I put something successful together like this! :)

Oh and by the way, you ranked up again Hades, you're now a grandmaster celestial wizard! I didn't realize how fast your posts were adding up, but at this rate, you'll reach god rank in no time. Keep it up!

Years
    Now I can summon 3 spirits!

Anyway, I dunno abt that, August doesn't seem like the type to do that, he seems like more of the quiet, reasonable type.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    rock city boy, snow fairy, strike back, believe in myself, theme of fairy tail zero, Yakusoku no Hi, FT, break through.... i love so many songs they used for fairy tail openings its unreal

have you guys ever heard the full version of believe in myself? its incredible

favorite ending

stunning song omg​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

Uhmm, idk, maybe something like Voodoo magic? Hexes, charms, bone magic (skeleton manipulation) idk basically necromancy with supportive powers is the best way to describe Voodoo.

As for current topics: idk, since i haven't watched much of the actual anime I can't really give an honest answer other than the first season's theme.

But I'm also loving all these Acnologia themes because he's legit the hottest character in the entire series and yaaaas dragon king slay me.

Years
    But I'm also loving all these Acnologia themes because he's legit the hottest character in the entire series and yaaaas dragon king slay me.

I hollered

What do you guys think about the Oracion Seis? I hope they get some good time in because they deserve it ;u;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ahhh people actually talking about the manga? Rejoice!

Dat last chapter was so good. I've been reading your posts and just nodnodnodding at the GajeelxLevi tears and the immense Mest hate rn.

Years
    I'm surprised nobody has brought this up yet:

483. Seven Stars
    484. Savage Six
    485. The First Dinner in Five Days
    486. The Fourth Guest
    487. The Third Seal
    488. The Two of Us, Always
    489. Universe One

Mashima's about to drop one hell of a bomb on us you guys.

DarkestMidnight

Years
    I hollered

What do you guys think about the Oracion Seis? I hope they get some good time in because they deserve it ;u;

I don't like Racer, Hoteye, or Brain, but I do like Cobra, Angel and Midnight a lot. I really hope they come back really strong and destroy that 12th Spriggan. I like Midnight because of the cool illusion powers he has and also his dark backstory. I like Angel because she's super cute and her angel powers are kinda cool as well. Cobra, or Erik as I mostly call him, is just a total beast. His design is so cool and he's pretty important, considering the fact that he's a Dragon Slayer.

Club Fairy Tail!

how is that for club header/banner?

♥Omg I love it, yes! Thank you, Pebbles!

Ahhh people actually talking about the manga? Rejoice!

Dat last chapter was so good. I've been reading your posts and just nodnodnodding at the GajeelxLevi tears and the immense Mest hate rn.

Hey there, you should join the guild! :) I'm kinda backing off of Mest for now, because I'm holding to my theory that Mest wasn't in control of his body. He looked hella possessed here in the second frame:

Spoiler:

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up yet:

483. Seven Stars
    484. Savage Six
    485. The First Dinner in Five Days
    486. The Fourth Guest
    487. The Third Seal
    488. The Two of Us, Always
    489. Universe One

Mashima's about to drop one hell of a bomb on us you guys.

That's a given, something big is happening. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before, just saying.

Last edited:

DarkestMidnight

Years
    I'm sorry if you did bro. You guys post a lot when I'm at school/asleep and I just skim :P

Hey, it's all good, I totally understand! {XD} Totally unrelated, but I found some amazing FT fan-art while poking around:

Omg, Yukino! ♥

Spoiler:

Exceeds are always so cool.

Spoiler:

R.I.P GaLe

Spoiler:

More GaLe, 'cause why not?

Spoiler:

I'm sorry, I had to. This is my favorite ship.

Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

Years
    Gajlevy cry everytime ;-;
    It's probably my fave pairing now thought I also like Sting/Yukino

Sting and Yukino is another good pairing. It seems like they're perfect opposites, in terms of personality. Yukino is more quiet, reserved, and calculating. Sting, on the other hand, is a reckless, natural-leader type person. I wish Sabretooth got more screen time, they really deserve it.

DarkestMidnight

Years
    Sabertooth is honestly my fave guild, they're so fun.

Just happened to check this right when you posted! :) I can't say Sabertooth is my favorite, but they're definitely one of the best. Fairy Tail will always be my favorite guild, they just have so much spirit and they have the best wizards. If the Spriggan 12 made up an actual guild though, they would probably be my favorite.

As a matter of fact, that makes a great New Topic

Which guild is your favorite and why?

Back