• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What about Club Penguin though

Years
  • Its like the other neopets site but its penguins and you made memes with it when it was still alive-

I kinda miss the desktop site tbh I remember having a membership that lasted a year or so simply for the outfits lmao

Now its just a husk of what it used to be :(

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • oh....i really miss it...seriously
    i left playing that game about five years ago and one day(a few weeks back) i heard it was shut down.
    it was a little heartbreaking for me as it made me remember the days when i used to play it with my cousins and friends.
    i really miss my in game friends too. dont make me emotional now

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I never had it, I only heard Foxrally memeing about it.

Years
  • I never got banned B) I'm too good like that
    Though i also never got past those three medals and that's one regret of the day

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • My childhood. Legit played this every day, all day. I begged my mum to renew my membership every month. I had one friend and we did EVERYTHING together. I was really good at the Dance Contest in the Nightclub. Gary the Gadget Guy was my role model and I felt kind of bad for Herbert.
    I miss it so much. Thanks Disney :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The only time I played was when they announced they were shutting it down and my friends and I made accounts to experience it before it died forever

6/10 a little underwhelming

Back