• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what makes you happy to be alive?

Years
  • i think life is fascinating. there's so much to do, feel, love, experience, take on, overcome, it's just this crazy, ridiculous, unpredictable book that is continuously writing new chapters with twists at every turn. i just enjoy taking it all in, if that makes sense. even at the worst of times.

on a more specific note, pasta, dogs, otters, pokemon, parks and rec, women, coding, animation, reading stories, watching stories, writing stories... all very integral things to the happiness in my life haha

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    fire emblem memes/videos

internet please keep making that shit

Hm? Yes I saw the [Serious] tag, what makes you think I was joking?

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • My fear of death
    Many kinds of things but my friends and family on the first place. If I wasn't alive, I couldn't have good times with my loved ones and I don't want to think about that. Having good times also includes playing games, drawing, watching movies and talking about things in addition to spending time together. There are honestly so many things that I don't even remember them all.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    apart from the obvious things like my friends and family, i really just find the prospect of living out my life exciting. there's so much i enjoy in life and the prospect of finding more to enjoy, more people, new experiences is really something that keeps me going. every new day brings something new to the table, good or bad, and the experiences themselves make me enjoy life i guess! then there's stuff like music and writing but ehh that's too easy

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    The joy of existence, plain and simple. It sounds basic; but existence is just the most excitement we'll ever have. Think about it - once you're dead, whatever happens, you're no longer a player in the world. If you believe in an afterlife, sure - there's that, but you're not a part of the world anymore. If you don't believe in an afterlife, well then sh**. There's really nothing, this is it.

Waste not to enjoy it :U

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • music and the arts definitely. also just... little moments in life. driving in a car with your friends with the radio turned up loud and we're all singing along out of key to shitty pop rock bands. laying in bed after a long day and petting your dog or cat. one thing that really sticks with me is when hurricane matthew hit. my family had to evacuate and we all hunkered down at my cousins place. i remember that day after the storm was over and we walked out and saw all the fallen trees and debris... it was the most beautiful day. the sky was blue, it was balmy, the clouds were white and sparse. the birds were chirping. moments like that. of walking outside and just appreciating the beauty. that's what keeps me alive. the little things.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Kinda cheesy but life itself is what keeps me going.

Life is so fascinating if you really think about it, you wake up in the morning as a usual routine but it doesn't really occur that'll your morning wake-ups will end one day. Especially about killing that ant or spider and watch as the leaves wither and grow back around you.
    Also just the very little things in life, having that small laugh from the very small talk you have with a very special or not so special person to the quarter you drop in a donation jar. All of those little things, especially helping around the people around you, is something else. We really do take life for granted and i hope everyone gets to acknowledge how special & precious their life is <3

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Being alive in this period of time. Otherwise I'd die of boredom.

Also my overall comfortable condition.

And that I have goals.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My friends and my fandoms, whatever those happen to change around to from time to time. Also music!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    my dog. anytime i see her whether it's in a picture/video or just when im home it puts a smile on my face and i truly feel joy

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Loved ones, basically! Friends and family. Family is there, but mainly friends gimme love and support that I can ever ask for. :] The GF, especially. ^^ There are also the small things that matter, like the morning, the night, and the animals... life really let's you take a look at the small things you take for granted. o:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • tbh it would be a bummer to miss out on great music and games if i was gone too soon so that generally keeps me going. even if i live to be 100 i'm already bitter about what i'm gonna end up missing. i'll be haunting y'all tbh. gotta keep up w shit.

Back