• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RWBY: The Timeline of Shadows

Years
Since day 1 is gonna be awkward due to the nature of the game, let me share a fun fact with you.

Vasilias means King in Greek, so that guy's name is Neptune King. Yet he is afraid of water.
Kudos on the creator of RWBY, well played.
(Unless him being afraid of water is Bard adding some extra spice and once again bragging about his "vast" knowledge. In which case, well played Bard.)

Oh and [Lynch] Noone

Interesting... But I don't recall him being afraid of water in the show.

[Crumble Cookie into eye]JDthebud

For being in the discord call for like forever.

SCUMMY REASONING!!!11! ATTACK1!1!1

[grab] Drumstick

[bury] in the backyard and say a few prayers

giphy.gif

[lynch] no one

lul i should have hit you with a drumstick why didn't i think of that

Eek! That's super scummy!
[Grab] Soda Can and [Aim] Drewbie's head!

WOW YOU RETALIATED SUPER QUICKLY YOU MUST BE SCUM!!1!1!

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
I thought that was implied by just Neptune <_<

It is. But Nepute is the Sea King. So, his name means Sea King King. It's an exaggeration that shows how dominant he should be over the sea. But it's the exact opposite.

Anyway, thanks for ruining my joke. You must be both scum :(

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
It is. But Nepute is the Sea King. So, his name means Sea King King. It's an exaggeration that shows how dominant he should be over the sea. But it's the exact opposite.

Anyway, thanks for ruining my joke. You must be both scum :(

Ohp you caught me!! Aw shucks :(

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
That was the most boring exchange I have ever read in a mafia game.

You better get prepared for more. Until a handful of people get their roles things are gonna be like that. I'm estimating it's gonna be about 3 days, maybe 4. The thing is that if the thread dies for 3 days, I've seen enough of UG to know that it's not gonna be revived. So basically what I'm trying to do is prevent that.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Can we be super nice and undraw it to us??? I LOVE UNICORNS AND FLUFFY THINGS!! HAPPY DAYS ARE ANEAR!!

Back