• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RWBY: The Timeline of Shadows

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Or maybe one attack is one HP? Because not everyone has their aura restored you know.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • That's assuming shades deal 1 damage. Can we be certain about that? Probably not. Or do you happen to know the answer?

Winter

Years
  • It should be common sense that those with aura do more damage than those without. And we assume most of us don't have auras restored yet so honestly why would you expect people to deal a lot of damage so early in the game? 3 people took down a 3 HP Boarbatusk. Do the maths, honey.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • That's assuming shades deal 1 damage. Can we be certain about that? Probably not. Or do you happen to know the answer?

Stop throwing around accusations like that, if we're really going to be logical I'd have to be the mafia that healed boarbatusk, but why would I waste my healing to heal one or two hp?? It seems most logical that we all do one hp damage, occam's razor. Also, no one can really be a confirmed townie, we just have people that are either townies or have no aura yet. Doesn't mean a ton this early in the game. 6 people know who they are I'm pretty sure.

Also I'm suspicious of aeternum immediately, I feel like he healed the dragon. That's just me personally though.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Attacks:
    drewbie411 - Boarbatusk
    Ewery1 - Boarbatusk
    davepetasprite^2 - Boarbatusk

solivagant - Nevermore
    Killua - Nevermore

Earth Traveler - Death Stalker

Aeternum - Dragon
    Ethereal Wizard - Dragon
    gimmepie - Dragon

Yet to attack:
    jdthebud
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Johnny
    Alex Kaz
    Zehn
    Sword Master
    Lycanthropy
    Elektra Heart

We have only 8 people left to attack, and Death Stalker started with 10, Dragon with 15 HP. I feel it's hopeless to kill both :/.

Dragon could be super dangerous if it regains its Grimm summoning ability. But the Death Stalker has a very ominous name as well. Don't know anything about RWBY so I don't know if there is anything special about that monster beyond the given flavor text though.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • I feel like we're considerably more likely to be able to kill death stalker, let's assume we each do one damage except for 6 of us, one of whom heals. One of the goodies attacked nevermore then, I'm inclined to think it was Killua. I also feel like the healer has already gone. We don't know how many nonnormal people we have left but I'm guessing it's 3ish. The rest of us can do 4 damage total, so I feel like it's smarter to focus on death stalker maybe?? Honestly I'm at a bit of a loss, because regardless dragon probably has about the same hp because of the people that attacked it...

EDIT: G definitely attack one!!!! They're super dangerous!!

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • It should be common sense that those with aura do more damage than those without. And we assume most of us don't have auras restored yet so honestly why would you expect people to deal a lot of damage so early in the game? 3 people took down a 3 HP Boarbatusk. Do the maths, honey.

It's exactly because I did the math that I'm not sure if shades do just one damage, but everyone seems to think that's the case so I'll roll with it, whatever.

Stop throwing around accusations like that, if we're really going to be logical I'd have to be the mafia that healed boarbatusk, but why would I waste my healing to heal one or two hp?? It seems most logical that we all do one hp damage, occam's razor. Also, no one can really be a confirmed townie, we just have people that are either townies or have no aura yet. Doesn't mean a ton this early in the game. 6 people know who they are I'm pretty sure.

Also I'm suspicious of aeternum immediately, I feel like he healed the dragon. That's just me personally though.

I was under the impression every mafia heals, regardless of having regained their aura. Is that not the case?
    And it's not 6 people that have their auras. Ironwood had 2 nights so far which means 4, adding Ironwood to that makes a total of 5. Cinder just knows her identity, she doesn't have her aura from the beginning.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Wait, I have a question? If let's say someone is mafia but shaded, do they heal one HP, or just damage one HP, like all the other shaded?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well, that changes things. No one's confirmed.
    Sad, I thought I found a flaw in Bard's event and was happy about it :'(

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • It's exactly because I did the math that I'm not sure if shades do just one damage, but everyone seems to think that's the case so I'll roll with it, whatever.

I was under the impression every mafia heals, regardless of having regained their aura. Is that not the case?
    And it's not 6 people that have their auras. Ironwood had 2 nights so far which means 4, adding Ironwood to that makes a total of 5. Cinder just knows her identity, she doesn't have her aura from the beginning.

Bard just confirmed that shaded mafia don't heal. Also I thought Cinder had an aura due to them going to a creature and it doing nothing.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well, that changes things. No one's confirmed.
    Sad, I thought I found a flaw in Bard's event and was happy about it :'(

However, that does confirm that we are still shaded, and hence, not Cinder. Atleast that whittles down who is our Cinder.

Winter

Years
  • I'm already waiting for some people to be eaten by Grimm

/shade

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Attacks:
    drewbie411 - Boarbatusk
    Ewery1 - Boarbatusk
    davepetasprite^2 - Boarbatusk

solivagant - Nevermore
    Killua - Nevermore

Earth Traveler - Death Stalker

Aeternum - Dragon
    Ethereal Wizard - Dragon
    gimmepie - Dragon

Yet to attack:
    jdthebud
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Johnny
    Alex Kaz
    Zehn
    Sword Master
    Lycanthropy
    Elektra Heart

We have only 8 people left to attack, and Death Stalker started with 10, Dragon with 15 HP. I feel it's hopeless to kill both :/.

Dragon could be super dangerous if it regains its Grimm summoning ability. But the Death Stalker has a very ominous name as well. Don't know anything about RWBY so I don't know if there is anything special about that monster beyond the given flavor text though.

G-Cis Harmonia Gropius said:
    Johnny said:
    Alex Kaz said:
    Zehn said:
    Lycanthropy said:
    Sword Master said:
    Nuclear Chicken said:

GUYS VOTE FOR DEATH STALKER!! And then dragon if it dies.

Back