• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RWBY: The Timeline of Shadows

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • As I suspected. A classic bard move here. He hears the cries and he answers them.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • I'm happy and very full of joy and substance :) Life is great and I think contemplatively on the nature of the universe in a positive and optimistic way :)

Years
  • Ok well looking at the phase post we can be 100% sure that Weiss has her aura, which is amazing. First thing that came to mind with cloaked figure was Ruby, but I'm not so sure about that one. Also someone was shooting as well, so maybe Ren? That's all I can come up with from the phase post, but I'm gonna [Attack] Boarbatusk.

Years
  • Here are some facts:

1) Only confirmed scum role so far is Cinder, who we obviously don't know the identity of.
    2) It must have been Cinder who approached the Boarbatusk, when "nothing happened" since you can't heal something at full health.
    3) Most of the players are still shadows, meaning they'll be dealing 1 damage.
    4) This is important: We have no idea how much health Cinder can heal. Even some of us had chosen to attack Boarbatusk and dealt damage, we still wouldn't know, since it has 3 HP.

So with that in mind, I'll move on to our plan of attack:

• Unless I'm mis-reading Bard's post, any one of the monsters can and will kill one of us if they're alive. Thus, Boarbatusk and Dragon are equally dangerous. One's just a lot harder to kill than the other.
    • Therefore, we need to go for maximum kills, not damage. Thus, attacking Dragon seems virtually useless with so much health left. I think we should concentrate on Boarbatusk, Nevermore, and Death Stalker.
    Not sure who I should attack yet, though. I wanna see what others post.

Years
  • Well, I don't suppose Bard's going to tell us, and I probably can't change targets once I attack.

Oh well. Good point by aeternum though.

[Attack] Death Stalker

Killua

attack nevermore We should just kill nevermore borbatusk and the dragon (both nevermore and boarbatusk have low hp and I dont like the grimm spawning thing from the dragon desc)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Here are some facts:

1) Only confirmed scum role so far is Cinder, who we obviously don't know the identity of.
    2) It must have been Cinder who approached the Boarbatusk, when "nothing happened" since you can't heal something at full health.
    3) Most of the players are still shadows, meaning they'll be dealing 1 damage.
    4) This is important: We have no idea how much health Cinder can heal. Even some of us had chosen to attack Boarbatusk and dealt damage, we still wouldn't know, since it has 3 HP.

So with that in mind, I'll move on to our plan of attack:

• Unless I'm mis-reading Bard's post, any one of the monsters can and will kill one of us if they're alive. Thus, Boarbatusk and Dragon are equally dangerous. One's just a lot harder to kill than the other.
    • Therefore, we need to go for maximum kills, not damage. Thus, attacking Dragon seems virtually useless with so much health left. I think we should concentrate on Boarbatusk, Nevermore, and Death Stalker.
    Not sure who I should attack yet, though. I wanna see what others post.
    How do you know that shadows only deal 1 damage? From what I've seen from the attacks so far that deosn't seem to be the case.

Also, only the scum that know who they are will heal, right?

Years
  • [Attack] Dragon

Agreed that Cinder tried to heal the Boarbatusk. I'm pretty sure though that the man shooting was Ironwood and not Rei. That's all I've got for now.

Years
  • How do you know that shadows only deal 1 damage? From what I've seen from the attacks so far that deosn't seem to be the case.

Also, only the scum that know who they are will heal, right?

For the second part, yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the case, so it's fortunate there's only one scum right now.

As for the first part, Bard said that shadows will deal "minimal damage", which I took as being 1 HP damage, the literal minimum. Also, as far as attack evidence, it took 3 people to kill a 3-HP Boarbatusk, so forgive me if I'm taking "Shadow attacks = 1 damage" as my working hypothesis.

Back