• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RWBY: The Timeline of Shadows

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
  • A Bard game?
    ~Cautiously walks in

Oh, what the hell. I'm just being paranoid, right? ...right?

Years
  • Did I say the game would start now? Oops - I meant that sign-ups would close.

Or are they? I decided on the following mechanic to add - at any point until I say otherwise, anyone may jump into the game. You'll start without a role, just like everyone else, and you'll have a randomly selected role from whatever I didn't use.

In other news, I'm also making the following changes:

• New sign ups will be permitted during the first five days of the game. PM me to get in once D1 starts.

[*]mafia other than Cinder no longer starts out knowing their identity. Once they regain their Aura, they'll be added to their Chat. Cinder knows the identity of all mafia from the start.

[*]no mafia can kill until their Aura is restored

• no more Adam Taurus
    • Only Winter will be able to start a chat with General Ironwood.
    • Abstaining from a lynch is permitted.

These rebalances are made with a shorter player list in mind. My intent is for the first few days to not have a lot of death, but they'll have fun events to compensate for that. This allows General Ironwood time to make guesses about who has what role from when he restores their Aura and allows time for roles to enter the game.

I'll try to get the N0 phase post up within a few hours - have to get dinner for the fam. Will keep you all posted.

And feel free to keep signing up people! I don't bite! much

Quick question about this... what if town lynches Cinder before he gets any other mafia? Does town win?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • wow nobody even told me about this i s2g if i don't get a schnee EVERYONE WILL FACE AN ENDLESS STREAM OF NEVERMORES

[/signmeup]

Years
  • Sees someone named Sword Master on the player list.

Sees Swordfish as a food item.

[Grab] Swordfish

[Throw] Sword Master

And oh yeah, we have no information about anybody right now, and I don't have my aura, so until further notice my vote is

[Lynch] Nobody

Back