• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Before you post a thread.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So since this is a beta period, we're going to try something different out for new threads.

We're starting to get a lot of threads here, and they're starting to get a little overwhelming when you're simply browsing the forum. We're going to continue to accept threads, and nothing will be happening to the threads already existing. Everyone is welcome to having a thread here.

That said, we want to try something new out for those interested in having a new thread here. Invitations.

Rather than having a wait list and building not excitement, but annoyance, we're doing invitations. Our goal is to get you to still look forward to the time your thread shows up here, rather than getting annoyed that it still hasn't happened yet and losing your interest when it comes to the point in time where your thread finally does get approved (the Pottermore affect).

If you want to create a thread here, we're going to start a period (this will last one or two weeks) where before you create a thread, you'll have to post here. After you post here, expressing your interest (you can just post something like "I'd like to post a thread here. Invite please!") you'll get an invite from a higher staff member (TwilightBlade, Razor Leaf, or myself are the main ones organizing this forum, so you'd get one from one of us) in a VM or PM telling you it's okay to post your thread and, assuming it meets the very simple guidelines, it'll be approved within 24 hours -- usually MUCH less.

SO before you post your thread:
    1. Post here expressing your interest.
    2. Wait for a go ahead to post your thread from TwilightBlade, Razor Leaf, or myself.
    3. Post your thread.
    4. Wait for your thread to be approved.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'd love to post a thread! I missed this forum getting introduced on my vacation but I've posted here now and I didn't read the rules before I posted my thread. :x (So ignore it until it's allowed please!)

Edit: Invited by TwilightBlade

Last edited by a moderator:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I am interested in posting a thread.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I'd be happy to post a thread.

edit: invited by Razor Leaf

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I'd love to have a go and try this new thing out!

Edit: Invited by Patchisou Yutohru

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'd love to give this a go.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Wouldn't mind making a thread about myself as I'm beginning to be more active on this site again!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That's the end of this beta period. We're going to try the waiting list now, and then at the end of that period, we'll allow you guys to vote on which one you think worked out better. Everyone who's posted here has been invited to create a thread, and up until Ryukaa, everyone has.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • The funkiest groovemeister wouldn't mind an invite. ;D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I don't mind sharing a few secrets.