• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Town: A Catmanfia [Night Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Come on, do you really think I'd try the same stunt twice in a row?

he thinks ur dat dumb m8
    flirt.png

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • /shrug I just figured it'd be a way to help confirm his claim. It's understandable if you think it's a scam though. Unfortunately, I can't think of any other way we can prove it during the daytime without killing innos off. :|

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Okay, what is going on here

I assure you I am inno. Check me again, I think Ulli's item is insane cop. Either that or he is scum. I do find it weird how there are investigation items handed out to 2 persons. To one only would more...logical.

I think we should lynch both GP and Doof. Sun is suss from last phase too.

[lynch] gimmepie

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Okay, what is going on here

I assure you I am inno. Check me again, I think Ulli's item is insane cop. Either that or he is scum. I do find it weird how there are investigation items handed out to 2 persons. To one only would more...logical.

I think we should lynch both GP and Doof. Sun is suss from last phase too.

[lynch] gimmepie

Sure, vote for me. See what will happen to you. ;D
    I got the strings of fate that connect us two and I already used it on you in case you're not aware. So I die, you die. Have fun dealing with those beads in yo ass, bb <3

Years
  • Sure, vote for me. See what will happen to you. ;D
    I got the strings of fate that connect us two and I already used it on you in case you're not aware. So I die, you die. Have fun dealing with those beads in yo ass, bb <3

This doesn't look suss at all.
    Not even a little.

Currently looks like either Doof, Ulli and Sun as maf or Sun as maf and Doof2 was a one time insane.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • DUDE WHAT HAHAHHA

The odds are against me but eh I'll take one for the team.

[lynch] Sun

C; <3

Ullion

Years
  • I mean, I am 100% OK with Seth dying here. I know for a fact he is a zombie sooo :P

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but DJ still has no responded so I'm finding that a little suss (unless he's been busy but I doubt he hasn't checked the thread) so I'm leaning more towards GP being inno and DJ setting him up.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Honey you don't have to target both. One dies with the other.

[freezes] Sun

Years
  • [Lynch] Seth

Spreading the votes between both makes the most sense considering the rules of this game. It makes sure who we want to die actually dies.

Ullion

Years
  • [Lynch] Seth

Spreading the votes between both makes the most sense considering the rules of this game. It makes sure who we want to die actually dies.

Sorry for being slow but could you explain this? Does it matter if the votes are focused on one of these two or are spread between them both? I don't see a difference since if one dies they both do? o.o

edit: Also [Lynch] Sun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back