• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Town: A Catmanfia [Night Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I got an investigation item, so I know what to do now :^)

[Lynch] Gimmepie die mafia s-scum

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [Lynch] Gimmepie

Very convincing arguement DJ!

I'd like to add on to that, I found Seth slightly suss last day phase, so I used the investigation item I got on him and he came back as a zombie. :)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    [eat] gimmepie

I knew he was acting a bit off than he normally would...

Years
    [x] Blindly believe random AF claim from a mafia/zombie trying to get rid of the (as per usual for lately) only person trying to get reads.

Filling out all the boxes for a standout town I see.

[Lynch] BidoofFTW

If you're buying into this very convenient move, I feel nothing but shame for you.

Ullion

Years
    Assuming he got and used the same item I got when I found out Seth's alignment, I could ask him to claim the name of item that allowed us to do so. If it's the same name then either he's telling the truth, or him and I are scheming together. I don't think I'd be so careless as to propose this idea if such was the case. XD

Anywho, what was the name of the item DJ?

Years
    Assuming he got and used the same item I got when I found out Seth's alignment, I could ask him to claim the name of item that allowed us to do so. If it's the same name then either he's telling the truth, or him and I are scheming together. I don't think I'd be so careless as to propose this idea if such was the case. XD

Anywho, what was the name of the item DJ?

Actually that's exactly the sort of crazy ass thing I could see someone trying in this game. I know I would.

Years
    I dunno but I'm with GP in this one...

[Terrorize] BidoofFTW

Edit:

It's all look like planned thing but phase post mentioned some people got item so I don't know. I'll place my vote on doof until ulli reveals item name....

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Hmmm, GP raises a good point...but you were trying to get reads in Merlin mafia too so that doesn't mean much IMO. However, I will be happy to see what DJ says about the item.

[Unvote] gimmepie

Years
    Hmmm, GP raises a good point...but you were trying to get reads in Merlin mafia too so that doesn't mean much IMO. However, I will be happy to see what DJ says about the item.

[Unvote] gimmepie

Come on, do you really think I'd try the same stunt twice in a row?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Pie's good at talking his way out of being read as mafia, so I don't really care what he says about himself.

Ullion

Years
    I dunno but I'm with GP in this one...

[Terrorize] BidoofFTW

Edit:

It's all look like planned thing but phase post mentioned some people got item so I don't know. I'll place my vote on doof until ulli reveals item name....

I'm not revealing the item name until DJ shares what he gets since he's the one who needs to prove his claim. If the item name he gives matches the one I got at night, then I'll know he's honest (and the rest of you should be skeptical since this could be an act).

But to prove my point and to force DJ to out the item name to prove himself instead of just afk'ing for the rest of the day. I'll put pressure on him to reveal:
    [Lynch] BidoofFTW

Keep in mind, I do actually trust Bidoof more than GP atm. Sorry GP but I ain't trustin' you. <3

Poke please answer my question. If you don't I'm afraid I'll have to consider you scum ;(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back