• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
Spoiler:

Just feeling victorious because I'm finally starting to win wi-fi battles.

Nice, I know what you mean bro. Also, great stache you got there

Was wanting to take a photo from my 3DS XL, so...

Spoiler:

Yeah, I need to get a haircut soon and shave xD;
I dunno, I think it would look cool if you kept and grew the beard instead.

:333 Got my special edition of Rome 2 with my name engraved on it! (a bit of a crummy picture of me because mom was taking too long to press the shutter button haha + no makeup as usual but meh) :3 Definitely proud of myself!

Spoiler:

And me and my bro and aunt (and some random blonde lady in the background) just chillin'
Spoiler:
Siiiiick! And the area in the second pic reminds me of a place in New York. It's rare to see female pics that haven't been filtered, so kudos

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
:333 Got my special edition of Rome 2 with my name engraved on it! (a bit of a crummy picture of me because mom was taking too long to press the shutter button haha + no makeup as usual but meh) :3 Definitely proud of myself!

Spoiler:

And me and my bro and aunt (and some random blonde lady in the background) just chillin'
Spoiler:

Lookin' good as always, Kura! You don't need makeup at all!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Recent pic from last weekend as I went camping. This was shortly before the sunburn, the bee stings, the scrapes and bruises, and the mosquito bites. xDD

Spoiler:

Years
Ever since I've owned my Nexus tablet, I've pretty much been on a roll with taking selfies apparently xD

Spoiler:

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Just thought I'd leave here a recent pic or two of me.
Before Haircut:
Spoiler:

After Haircut:
Spoiler:

Yeah I look like ****, whatever. :/

Now back to my hiatus. Goodbye.

Disclaimer: Pictures were taken at my College Campus

Sirfetch’d

Yeah Twi, have more self confidence! The new haircut looks good on ya :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ah, fair enough. Well, at least keep giving that warning. xD

And senior pics for throwback Thursday? But that wasn't even a year ago! =P

Years
Ah, fair enough. Well, at least keep giving that warning. xD

And senior pics for throwback Thursday? But that wasn't even a year ago! =P
Pretty much what Dipu said haha.. I could show y'all my senior photo and possibly my 6th grade photo (last time I looked decent before senior year)

Sirfetch’d

My graduation photo turned out horrible, but if I can manage to find it, I will certainly share it tomorrow :D

Years
Ooh, do want! I do have photos from middle school, but they include people and I don't feel comfortable concerning their privacy and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back