• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon was on your mind most today?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I thought mostly about Ultra Beasts today since I talked to some about it. And I learned the secret behind Xurkitree's name... god ive been blind

What pokemon did you think about the most today?

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Been thinking a lot about Kommo-o, BB Gren, Lando, Darkrai and some of the new Pokemon.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just the new UBs, I really like Poipole and Naganadel. Still disappointed in Poipole's low stats, I really liked it. :(
    Pretty sure those are datamined leaks, my friend, please keep that in the spoiler thread in USUM section d:

Years
  • I saw a cool Gengar keychain at a place by my work today, and it was in my head most of the day. I don?t really need it, but I thought it would be cool to have.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    568.png

I've been breeding Trubbish for a few days now. Garbodor is going to be the center piece for the new team I'm building. I keep trying to imagine how it's going to play in the Battle Tree.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Munchlax, because I still need it for my Diamond dex, and Starly, because I'd like to have it shiny.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • As its still pretty early here, I'll mention that yesterday, I had Bulbasaur on the brain. Build a Bear finally released it, and I want the plush so bad! I plan on picking on up soon, and getting that adorable scarf with it.

bulbasaur-babw-plush-1054319.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Chansey, 'cause I spent a long time trying to catch one at the Safari Zone in Blue; Togepi, because I'm thinking of using it in Gold; and Scraggy, because he's on my mind every day (I love that guy).

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I haven't been thinking about Pokémon much today (though I'm positive I will be), but yesterday was Lickitung. I've been wanting a full-odds Shiny Lickitung (preferably in a Love Ball) for a while, so I started grinding at Poni Gauntlet when I discovered that Lickitung appear there in Ultra Sun. I haven't found one yet, but I'm crossing my fingers!

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Today I thought a lot about Empoleon and Piplup while I was dyeing my hair. I was thinking of trying to breed a good Piplup and evolve it into Empoleon for battling.

Back