• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slow walkers

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    They irritate me hugely, and I'm a super speedy walker, but I try not to let my irritation show. Wouldn't want to snap at someone who has a genuine reason for needing to walk at a slower pace.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I walk pretty fast as well, trying to get through the city during boxing day today was a nightmare x_x

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I walk fast, I feel. Not as fast as a friend of mine from high school/uni days, but still pretty brisk when I want to.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    im a slow walker, i prefer being relax and enjoy the time walking, as opposed to rushing everywhere

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Walking and thinking go hand in hand for me. I walk at my speed and in deep thought. So when someone forces me to change my walking speed by either walking slow or standing in my way it really throws me off.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i'm not a slow walker, i'm a sky walker

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I am a slow walker due to major foot pain issues that I have been trying to deal with for a very long time now. Before that started I was a very fast walker, but now I physically can not walk fast anymore. And I feel very self-conscious about it when I'm out in public. This topic didn't make me feel any better. I can't help it. I would walk faster if I could! 😢

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Walk according to your perception and drive according to common sense - and you'll live longer.

Back