• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many tabs

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    8 tabs at the moment and that's too many tbh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just PokeCommunity right now bc I restarted my computer last night and didn't do anything other than finish a picture lol. I try not to have too many tabs open I don't like seeing the cluster.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024

Any more than 8 tabs gives me anxiety lol.

I have a friend who regularly has 20+ open and you can't even see the titles of the tabs... Urgh.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    4, I dont like too many because not just the mess, it could slow the system down

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • God... uh.

Only 6 in my current (main) window. Then on another desktop I have my translation project browser windows. 4 open on the left window, 4 in the right. And finally in a whole separate browser altogether that I use for a sole twitter account, I have 2 tabs open.

Not as many as I thought but I'm used to only having 2-3 lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Only have three right now- Twitter, PC index, and this thread. 6 or 7 is usually my limit, but I try to keep my tabs down to a minimum whenever possible. PC's actually one of the exceptions, as I usually open a handful of threads in new tabs, and then go through each of them before moving on.

Years
  • i have 5 tabs open. i think i can manage up to 10. but when the site names become so squished together because of the number of tabs, i get the urge to just close them all or at least minimize it to a smaller amount of tabs.

Years
    • Seen today
    Normally 20+ because some stuff I need to come back to later. During homework or studying times it gets higher than that.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I prefer to keep up to four. Something about five tabs squishing to make space just doesn't sit right with me.

Back