• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Icontest #6: Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

iContest #6 ✩ Hoenn
    Welcome
    Here, in this very special icontest commemorating the first news of the release of Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire, it will be up to you to best represent everything you love about the famed region. You will be creating icons that exclusively have to do with anything and everything to do with the third generation of Pokemon games. As always though, we've got some rules to go over

Rules
    ✩ No size restriction, but should not surpass 200 x 200px
    ✩ You must post your original stock/render.
    ✩ Limit: One entry per person.
    ✩ Your entry must be relevant to the current theme.
    ✩ You may edit your icons once you have posted them.
    ✩ All entries must be made during the time period.
    ✩ No mediums that are not graphic art.
    ✩ Do not vote for yourself upon voting stages.

You have until May 15th
    to complete your icon
    continuations may be made upon request

kyogre.gif
    groudon.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

yeah still going to be silly idc

icontest-hoenn02_zps270d5cee.png

[x]

Last edited:

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    aMVOOxR.jpg

The stock photo was good as it is, I only needed to crop and resize. :)

Spoiler:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Icon:
    picture.php

Original Stock

Spoiler:

Years
  • 23iwj9t.jpg

Stock

I didn't do a lot to this really, I just sharpened the photo, cropped it of course, added some faint scan lines and changed the color a little bit. Jirachi is from the third generation so I have decided to use the little guy. :P

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • 6TwZoSW.png

Stock

Stylized the sky and water, some texture to mountains, messed with brightness, curves, sat/hue.

I always thought Sootopolis was such a cool city, and kinda looking down on it is a cool view.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This was made by my friend but since he doesn't have a Pokecommunity he's using mine
    Spoiler:

I think he just made it up himself but I'll ask him later, sorry if my entry is invalid since it's my friends...

Hey! Your entry is invalid, but not for the reasons you think. The image is fine, but the object in this thread is to make an icon of it. So, look at the above entries (and the rules) and try to apply some of your artistic skills into creating an icon.

Good luck!

Back