• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What was your uniform number?

Years
  • 003 in Shield (main playthrough), because Venusaur is my favourite 'mon.

0 in Sword because I wanted to see if I could.

It's a shame they don't let you change that in the postgame.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 0 in Sword because I wanted to see if I could.

Did the same in my second Shield playthrough, only I used "000" instead after the designation for the flour used for bread. I was surprised when it actually let me keep it. :D

In my first, I used 507, the code for my favourite song in Pump it Up ("Come Back to Me" by Korean rap duo Deux). It's an odd number but it's been with me since I was 10 years old, so I consider it lucky.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • 42, because I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and a British region is the perfect place for a reference. 😌

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • 617 & I think 236. I don't remember, and I'd have to look for Shield on what my uniform number was there. I haven't revisited shield in awhile.

617 for Nagi Rokuya from Idolish7, and 236 for Yamato, Mitsuki and Nagi in idolish7. I distinctly remember wanting my uniform number to be related to Idolish7 & nothing else since in idolish7 they're very heavily themed around their numbers since all their names relate back to numbers.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I always pick 401 just because I tend to tack it onto the end of already taken stuff, also happens to be my birthday numbers so....

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    11 in Shield because it is my lucky number. 405 in Sword because it is the National DeX number of my favorite Pokemon, Luxray.

Years
    • He/They
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    15 in sword, 015 in shield, and 00 in all plays after. 15 is my volleyball, basketball, soccer number.

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
    Years
  • I picked 7 in my main file. 7's my favorite number. I thought about picking 777, but I thought that would look too crowded on my card and uniform.

Back