• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Spoiler: Click Here for Comic
    Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Level 30 (Night)

Though separated by distance and darkness, Vaporeon's echoed voice lingered long in the ears of the remaining Pokemon on the island. With the help of newly meme-powered ghost Bidoofs, most of the critters cornered Raichu. Weakened from his Thunder the night before, he was left helpless as the island Pokemon savagely ripped in to him.

Meanwhile, the ghost Bidoofs - full to the brim with memes - simultaneously and spontaneously evolved into ghost Bibarels! They proceeded to swim off the island to haunt the mainland, but not before leaving behind a special item for one particular Pokemon. God speed, ghost Bibarels!​

Superjolt was lynched. He was Raichu.

NightKrow has won this event.

Spoiler:

Night will end in 24 hours time, at 10:00pm BST on Saturday 27 April. Please ensure that you get your night actions in to me before the deadline.
    Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The PokeDex

Mr Cat Dog as Professor Oak​

Johnny as ???
    Abby as Charmeleon
    NightKrow as ???
    Aaron as Porygon
    Fletch as ???
    Radiating as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Salzorrah as Magikarp
    HyperMorian as ???
    Superjolt as Raichu
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Alternative as ???
    Nero as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bardothren as Castform
    Salzorrah^2 as ???
    Bidoof FTW as Ditto
    mew_nani as Vaporeon
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Level 35 (Day)

After witnessing the coordinated attack on their leader at the end of the darkened day, the remaining Starter Pokemon changed their strategy to one of synchronisation, rather than that of blanket coverage. Picking on the critter they considered to be the most dangerous, they attacked it with Poison Powder AND Bubblebeam and quickly scarpered, not realising the shield given to it by the ghost Bidoofs had protected it from the former move.

Awash with adrenaline after their not-quite-as-successful-as-they-realised attack, they also stumbled upon Kecleon, and roughed it up Clockwork Orange-style, before returning to their lair and spontaneously evolving as the sun rose on another day.

Meanwhile, like Toulouse Lautrec at the Moulin Rouge at 5am, Smeargle had succumbed to the poisoned chalice it had drank the night before. It died as it lived: an artist through and through, with the recently acquired knowledge of an unusually silent Pokemon going to its grave.​

gimmepie has died. He was Kecleon.

Nakuzami has died. He was Smeargle.

Ivysaur has evolved into Venusaur.

Wartortle has evolved into Blastoise.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Day will end in 50 hours time, at 10:00pm BST on Monday 1 May. Feel free to talk about anything and everything, but please ensure that you get your lynch votes in before the deadline.

HyperMorian must vote this phase, or risks being removed/replaced from the game.

Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The PokeDex

Mr Cat Dog as Professor Oak​

Johnny as ???
    Abby as Charmeleon
    NightKrow as ???
    Aaron as Porygon
    Spicy Birb as ???
    Radiating as ???
    gimmepie as Kecleon
    Nakuzami as Smeargle
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Salzorrah as Magikarp
    HyperMorian as ???
    Superjolt as Raichu
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Alternative as ???
    Nero as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bardothren as Castform
    Salzorrah^2 as ???
    Bidoof FTW as Ditto
    mew_nani as Vaporeon
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Kiyo, any thoughts?

I've been super slammed at work, so I'll give you guys a proper analysis when I have a spare moment to myself long enough to start pointing some fingers.

In the meantime, I'd love it if Rotom gave me a private s/o or a clue as to who they are as explicitly as they can - I already have a good idea, based on a past message - and I'd love to hear some claims from the group, thx.​

Years
  • I'm all in for

[Lynch][Alternative]

They were not that active from start of game but when they got cornered they were quite active :p Same can be said for Radiating. :p

Wat? Gunner is in the game??

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • I can't find a good meme for that, rip.

[Updating frequently, as long I'm alive] So far, 12 people remain. The only roles that are left in this game, based on their alignments are:
    Stunfisk - Uh, k? Bodyguard role? Claimed by Radiating.
    Shuckle - Bulletproof.
    Delibird - The one who gives gun or vest or evolutionary objects, also claimed by NightKrow.
    Wobbuffet - Definitely Granny. Claimed by myself.
    Feebas - Vanilla, and have yet to evolve. Salzorrah was dead.
    Rotom - Rotom was mentioned a bit, but haven't revealed themselves. They can easily prove themselves innocent through that ability. Claimed by jdthebud.
    Unown - Unown has used its Hidden Power. Probably turning vanilla. Alternative was dead.
    Eevee - Vanilla. Claimed by Uzumaki Naruto.
    1 unknown possible duplicate.
    Venusaur - A Poisoner.
    Blastoise - A Hooker, in the form of a tortoise blowing bubbles.
    Jigglypuff - I don't know what kind of role is this. Claimed by Fletch/Spicy Birb.

Now that I think of it, several of us are rather inactive in most discussions, yet most of them got their votes just in time. (And I'm one of them, yes, deal with it.) We don't have a lot of evidence due to the lack of investigative role that can check whether they're innocent or scum, but I do think that role calling can be a better way to compile the role list.

However, that doesn't mean I'll just put in my role in this post, yet. But if you agree on doing so, you can always specify it now, and probably get the CC cycle going on.

Also, I'm starting to think that Radiating is a scum. Sheeping before anyone else as if he wanted to get away with a vote for another day and the lack of discussion here is making things rather quiet. That's what I have in mind when he instantly hopped in, even for some minutes split between the first vote with the second.
    Tell you what, my vote goes on like usual, except I'm not going to vote for the same as the three above unless you can convince me otherwise.

[VOTE] Radiating

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well alternative is on same boat, they just didn't hop on the bandwagons and missed the votes. I'm ok with lynching any of them. I would like to know what others think about this :p

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm not mafia. I held off against lynching Abby so we could discuss who to vote for the next day, considering they were a lightkeeper. I've already mentioned this.

Anyway if it helps to clear me, my role is Unown. My hidden power was what let me save Bard on the night where all the mafia evolved first. There's no real way to prove my role however, I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to unless you take my word for it.

I have a few queries for right now, however.

1. Does the mafia's final evolution mean their votes would count three times? If so we townies would have to be almost unanimous in our decision, assuming they're still mafia.
    2. Was someone poisoned last night? If no one was, that can mean either Venusaur didn't take their night action, or perhaps they were converted by a Jigglypuff in the case that it's a cult.
    3. Maybe Delibird could come forward? Pikachu needs a Thunderstone to evolve, and the only person who got a gift to evolve since then was mew_nani, whom is currently dead. If they out who they gave a gift to N1 we could potentially pick out a mafia right now.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Are you allowed to lie on what your role is while revealing it? I just want to make that sure before doing anything.
    Not sure what you're getting at here, but the only thing you can't do is directly quote or screenshot your Role PM. Otherwise you can say whatever you want.

Radiating called out Superjolt and Abby as mafia before Superjolt was confirmed. I think he's town and I'm thinking Alternative and Hypermorian really are the remaining mafia.

If Alternative flips as maf, I will be going against Hypermorian next phase, however, if I was to be killed, you know who to go for next.
    Considering Alternative's claim and lack of CC, is Hyper a better target for today?

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Maybe Delibird could come forward? Pikachu needs a Thunderstone to evolve, and the only person who got a gift to evolve since then was mew_nani, whom is currently dead. If they out who they gave a gift to N1 we could potentially pick out a mafia right now.

This is silly. Raichu is dead.

Are you allowed to lie on what your role is while revealing it? I just want to make that sure before doing anything.

This is very silly.

Back