• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

What might be interesting would be if we could pick 4 moves out to use and swap them at will, rather than the hassle with all this Move Tutor nonsense...which could be reserved for egg/special moves, I guess.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years

Thankfully You can get Multiple Heart Scale in the same place.Game Freak sure know the Problem of Heart Scale
    Also Sorry For Delete Post.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehh. Even five moveslots would cause the whole metagame to go upside-down. They made it more universal too as Pokemon jn the anime to four moves nowadays. Guess I'm just in the minority again rip.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I'm pretty excited to try this new Lycan(roc) out too.

Since it's called Dusk form... do you think there is going to be a Dawn form as well?

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years

I feel like having it be just an alternate form would have been better.

I'm pretty excited to try this new Lycan(roc) out too.

Since it's called Dusk form... do you think there is going to be a Dawn form as well?

Well since they're only advertising this one Rockruff that'll evolve into Dusk I don't think it'll happen. If it had been alternate forms maybe.

Last edited:

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years

So Dusk Form Lycanroc just like Ash-Greninja.Only through an event, owned by Ash in anime.So I not surprised if Dusk Form more better than Midday and Midnight

Years

I really do hope Ash doesn't release Lycanroc at the end of SM... however I have bad feelings considering I hate Ash's SM persona.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years

Yeah.Also, I wonder if Ash will be League Champion.If not, it just like Deja Vu.Ash lost league champion and traveled to another region again

Years

I'm likely guessing the Alola League won't exist in the anime, so what does this mean if the writers really do want Ash to continue to the next region?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back