• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Arun kapil

Arceus
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2022
BETA_14_01.png
BETA_14_03.png
BETA_14_09.png

BETA_14_05.png
BETA_14_21.png
BETA_14_36.png

Wow new updates

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
After playing as green and rescuing oak from silph co.
When i returned to being red i saw that my eevee, poliwhirl amd ivysaur had just vanished and instead there was a bad egg in its place.
Pls reply asap

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
When i returned to being red i saw that my eevee, poliwhirl amd ivysaur had just vanished and instead there was a bad egg in its place.
Pls reply asap
As it was stated multiple times in the last 15 pages or so, that side chapter is bugged in certain emulators. Avoid it.

ON:
BETA_14_154.png
BETA_14_158.png
BETA_14_161.png

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years

[*] Vee, Poli and Saur

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
You know, most people don't even nickname their mons the way Red did, most people also won't use the exact same team the manga depicts him to use. Pointing it out is really, really unnecessary.

I meant canoncly, and i know that because i named my Vee, Changer and his future version F Changer

I will not spoil how i named Pika because Pikachu fanboys will come to my home with torches and axes

Um did you just insulted me.........whatever if yes, this place is cool

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Where do I find a wild ralts in beta 11 and if It is in beta 13 as well where can I find it ;-;

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Ralts is not obtainable in Beta 13. In Beta 11, it might be in the Orange Islands or in the chunk of the Hoenn Region it has.

I see so later part of orange islands ;-; thanks and sorry for my useless question. I guess I won't be able to put gardevoir into my main team then (BTW this game is amazing (beta11) for having so many regions including 2 cannon regions that aren't kanto +johto (even if hoenn is a small bite its still something I haven't seen given you added the orange and seveii islands on top of it).

The future of this hack looks amazing as well *^* the day ya add hoenn once more will be the best day cuz I love the story and quirkiness of following red and hoenn is my favorite region. (Fangirl moment over)

Back