• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: The End is Nigh

Years
  • Johnny is a lot of things. Man, mustang, musician, closeted Weeb, kind of an arrogant douche with no filter and an all around terrible human being that is in no way moderator material. He is also the new moderator for the Underground.

I jest though, Johnny's one of the most dedicated and determined people I've come across and he's always looking for ways to improve the UG and keep its dedicated userbase happy. He earned this blue a while ago really so it's good to see he's got it. Welcome aboard Johnny! Please don't burn the UG down whilst I'm not looking.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Johnny - Yesterday at 7:45 PM
    Hey Klips. I know you guys take your time with modding decisions :p but... now that Lycan's gone, gimmepie could really use some help. I have no doubt that you do your due dilligence and check the status of the forums, but perhaps you'll find this insightful. Contrary to popular, the UG is not dead and still has a healthy amount of regulars, we're just lacking GMs really. There's so much a mod can do to encourage people to make games, I know, but I have some ideas that are a bit difficult to implement (already talked about this to GP) and having an extra mods to discuss these ideas with, is optimal. You said once that promotions take times, but I'm bringing this to the table as a concerned citizen :p I'm afraid that if we can't get things done we might get to a point of no return, I'd rather do things when we still have people interested in playing and get the best of results from the things we do. If you need it, I can make some pretty good points as to why we need a new moderator. Let me know, man!
    Klippy - Yesterday at 7:48 PM
    Who do you think would make the best mod?

-

Then after a short bit of time...

-

Klippy - Yesterday at 8:05 PM
    Well we'll give it a shot then. I've been looking at a few people myself for the area.
    Johnny - Yesterday at 8:05 PM
    Awesome, thanks man!
    Klippy - Yesterday at 8:05 PM
    Why not suggest yourself though?

-

Such spicy timing.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    my eyebrows almost raised themselves out of my skull
    i'm pleasantly surprised

very interested to see how things go, darling

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • LORD WE GIVE THANKS TO YOU ON THIS DAY FOR YOUR DIVINE BLESSING OF TOTALLY LEGIT MODS

YES JOHNNY.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • You already know what I said, but yeah, definitely well deserved. I'm looking forward to what you put on the table going forward ;)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh hey more reasons to not go to the UG

jk, congrats on the modship. I'll be here playing irl werewolf instead

Years
  • I didn't expect this because I thought I was going to be out of action due to computer troubles but hey, nice to see you step up to the plate as Gimme's newest mod partner.

Sad to see Lycan step away from UG (he still has PokeTrivia tho) but you'll do a good job with succeeding him.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Congratulations Johnny haha. Hope you'll enjoy and do some good!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Huh, did not know you were active there. Congrats on it. Take good care of the section. :) You'll do great.

Back