• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @1 0x6
release
end

#org @1
= Hello, GG!\nProf. Oak is looking\lfor you!

I think you know what this is!
I'm trying to script.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
The last 25 visitor(s) to this page were:

AnonygooseD
AshPikastar+
AWsquared
Azzurra
Chiere
dwaltzd017
Endless
enigmα.
gunnerpow7
Judge Mandolore Shepard+
Maple Leaf+
Nil Nuane
Oliver Bogaard
PlatinumDude+
pokelovin
ProfGrove
Salamence™
Sap Sipper
Sideshow Bob
skore
Symbonite
Tenth Doctor
TiaLombardo1990
Yui Hirаsаwа
Zach

This page has had 2,460 visits

Years
Spoiler:

Was just posting in the funny Pokemon pictures thread in PGen, and that was the last one I uploaded.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
Years
LOL DA FK LISA YOU DON'T PUT POCKY IN CURRY XD

Was poring through the thread of the latest episode of Zankyou no Terror in MyAnimeList and found this funny line worth posting on Twitter.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Sony MDR-7506
They cost about $85, are sturdy, fold up for travel, and sound great. If you have no idea what to get, get these. The rest of the 7500 line of headphones is also good, and the 7502 only costs $50.

Sennheiser HD280
These cost around $99. They have great isolation (I use them for field recording). However, they aren't quite as rugged as the Sonys. Also, they fit very snugly-- try them on to make sure they aren't too tight for you. And if you wear glasses, they may pinch the earpieces a little. Sennheiser in general is a great brand for headphones, and they do have less expensive models.

Had to copy that from an email to a text message :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back