• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whomst up

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    what time do you wake up ??

for school morning im up at around 5:45 and it is a struggle

pkmin3033

Around 5am, give or take a half hour. I don't usually get up right away though, I listen to music for a bit. Not really much of a sleeper.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I naturally wake up at six. SIX.

Lol i feel u. on weekends ill be up really damn early bc school ruins my life and it sucks when im with people and i have to wait for them n its terrible

Years
  • 6AM on weekdays because I have a two hour commute to work. Thank you rush hour NYC.

9-10AM on days off. It feels amazing to wake up in the middle of the night and be able to go back to sleep because you don't have to be ready to head out in an hour when it's still pitch black out. I like mornings, but I do not want to be up when the sun's not even up. /sob

Sirfetch’d

6 usually. Even if I am off I wake up early out of pure habit. I did manage to sleep in until 8 today.

Pave Low2

Everything
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Around 7 on weekdays, 9-10 on weekends. I don't really wake up when I'm hungover and I never go to sleep before midnight so I get less sleep than I should but I feel less guilty about playing games instead of doing work if I'm up late playing.

Years
  • 5:30 am. Sometimes, my body refuses that, so I sleep in until 6:10. I only have a 30 minute commute which is even better since it's several hours before rush hour.
    If left unattended on the weekend, I can sleep as late as 10 am.

Back