• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Nope, I don't like it for being marketed a bunch and getting a special form almost like Greninja, but it's not as bad as Lucario yet.

The person below me has used a Barbaracle.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Very true.
The person below me likes the new pokemon, especially Assembly.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
By "new"... do you mean gen7 overall?
Or... do you mean the new pokémon specific to US&UM? I enjoy pokémon in general,
from across every gen, and since I got stuck back at gen4, even gen5 and 6 feel new.
I'm not too fond of UltraBeasts(including the two new upcoming Burst & Assembly)
but again, the ideators were willingful to make those pokémon look other-worldy,
so even if we find them creepy the ideators would call that success.
Lycanroc's new form (dusk) somehow reminisces both the other two forms, which is
quite nice.
Then there's Necrozma's two new forms... well, I enjoy them but I admit I'm not
that excited...?

Nope, overall I find champions quite uninteresting :P
(but they do, have nice outfits)

The user below has made a custom motto based off an other motto found within the franchise

[NOTE : it can be based off ANY motto, one of the many mottos pronounced by the JJM TRio,
one of the mottos pronounced by their rivals Butch & Cassidy, the motto and first three rules
of Wigglytuff's guild, the motto of the styler-equipped rangers, the motto of the Go-Rock Quads
or the team they used to be the admins of, the Go-Rock Squad, the in-game mottos of teams
(Team Rocket has a motto totally unrelated to the one from the anime, and Team Galactic has 2
different mottos), the motto of team Rocket in adventures (Rocket is apparently an acronym : Raid
On the City Knockout Evil Tusks)]

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Yes, probably all of them.
The person below me likes the sun and moon anime.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
No I did not, but I do like gen 2 and have the remake of silver.
The person below me likes Yveltal.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
No
My favorite is Winona
The person below me likes dusk lycanroc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back