6,881 posts
1.5 Years
Alternate Titles for Recruits:

- Lapis Cave: "Tangling with Bugs and Bagons"
- Fantasy Strait: "New Shell Personnel"
- Tiny Woods: "The Worm in the Woods"

Season 2 titles:

- Episode 35: "A Peek of Sky's Peak" or "Speaking at Sky's Peak"
- Episode 36: "An Egg Awash". Uses an egg wash when baking. To quote a definition of awash: "covered or flooded with water, especially seawater or rain.". Alternatively, "The Manaphy Egg Hunt" (as in an Easter Egg hunt) or "A Treasure in the Tides".
- Episode 37: "Dew or Die". Cures the ailment with Phione Dew. For something less grim, "A Miracle Cure" for the Miracle Sea.
- Episode 38: "Working Like a Charm", after Team Charm. Goes on their intended mission.
- Episode 39: "Hangin' with Shaymin". Recruits Shaymin. Could do "Gamin' with Shaymin" too.
- Episode 40: "Dare to Dream". Enters a nightmare. Requires some daring.
- Episode 41: "A Midsummer Nightmare". Plays on A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Episode 42: "Night Terror". References the sleep disorder. Suits Darkrai.
Current Virtual Pokemon Pet: Zeraora
Level 100 at 6913 posts
VPP Tag Team with Megan: Magnezone
Level 100 at 7038 posts

Game Journal Thread
Most Recent Entry: Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn

popplio25

Female
eastwood, essex, uk/new bark town, johto
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
1,269 posts
5.7 Years

ooh, i like those :3 looking forward to others whenever :> also... the ones in there that i got from another person on relic castle... i think they need a redo... i mean, i like them, but...

Season 2 titles:

- Episode 36: "An Egg Awash". Uses an egg wash when baking. To quote a definition of awash: "covered or flooded with water, especially seawater or rain.". Alternatively, "The Manaphy Egg Hunt" (as in an Easter Egg hunt) or "A Treasure in the Tides".
- Episode 37: "Dew or Die". Cures the ailment with Phione Dew. For something less grim, "A Miracle Cure" for the Miracle Sea.
- Episode 38: "Working Like a Charm", after Team Charm. Goes on their intended mission.
- Episode 39: "Hangin' with Shaymin". Recruits Shaymin. Could do "Gamin' with Shaymin" too.
ooh, i like those :> & i like "A Peek of Sky's Peak" for ep 35, "A Treasure in the Tides" for ep 36, "A Miracle Cure" for ep 37 & "Hangin' with Shaymin" for ep 39 :>

looking forward to others whenever :>

popplio25

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
1,269 posts
5.7 Years

Season 2 titles:

hi :3 how's it going? :>

Devalue

Any pronoun
Online now
Posted 12 Minutes Ago
6,881 posts
1.5 Years
Busy. Joined the Virtual Pokemon Pet moderation team. Prioritized that and other moderation duties. Fell behind in areas posted for fun. Do not expect anything anytime soon.
Current Virtual Pokemon Pet: Zeraora
Level 100 at 6913 posts
VPP Tag Team with Megan: Magnezone
Level 100 at 7038 posts

Game Journal Thread
Most Recent Entry: Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn

popplio25

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
1,269 posts
5.7 Years
I think I got some titles for you

Ep 3: “Tied Memories” because of the plot which consists in basically giving a bow to their friend that made her remember the times when she was a human
Ep 36: “Mari-time” get it? It’s maritime (sea) and time, beacause the ep is a sea adventure
Ep 37: “Stellar rescue” because they’re saving a Cleffa, which in its Pokédex it says that people believe that they came from the skies, and also because their powers are tied to the stars, and, well, it’s star-shaped
Ep 38: “Dried Out” because they’re in a desert
Ep 39: “Into the South Depths” idk I couldn’t think of anything better

Sorry for taking so long to come up with titles. Also I skipped a few bc I didn’t have much information on some episodes so I couldn’t work out anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hi! how's it going? :>