• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéBirthstones

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Tried to match these up the best I could with actual birthstones:

PokéBirthstones

Spoiler:

So what's your PokéBirthstone? Mines the Leaf Stone!

Last edited:
    Years
  • this looks so cool. looks like i'm a water stone guy! looks like i'll be able to evolve my VPP quicker than i thought :p

pkmin3033

...but I hate the Shiny Stone and all the Pokemon that use it asides from Roselia. xD

Years
  • Moon Stone here. Not bad, though I haven't used many Moon Stone Pokemon, maybe the nidorans (both) and Clefable

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Water Stone here

This is a cute idea!

...but I hate the Shiny Stone and all the Pokemon that use it asides from Roselia. xD
    imagine if you were born in March instead

then Dawn's pokebirthstone could've been the Dawn Stone

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Official petition to change the Oval stone to a Key Stone for October.
    PokéBirthstones

I mean it meets the criteria of being able to spark evolution and it's literally opalescent. Sorry Happiny!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Official petition to change the Oval stone to a Key Stone for October.
    PokéBirthstones

I mean it meets the criteria of being able to spark evolution and it's literally opalescent. Sorry Happiny!
    I used the Oval Stone since the Gen. IV games sorted it with the Evolution Stones, but the Key Stone might be a better fit! I was just looking at some pics from the anime and the way Siebold's Key Stone in particular was cut makes me think of an opal.

PokéBirthstones

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I used the Oval Stone since the Gen. IV games sorted it with the Evolution Stones, but the Key Stone might be a better fit! I was just looking at some pics from the anime and the way Siebold's Key Stone in particular was cut makes me think of an opal.

PokéBirthstones

Haha, no harm. I just saw a chance to add a rainbow to my birth month and I had to take it lol.

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • Mew: I was going to make an "I got a rock" joke but then I remember we do actually use the everstone in a couple playthroughs because we don't want to evolve our starter XD

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Well... I gotta say the Everstone makes a disturbing amount of sense for me, so thank you. 😂

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Shiny Stone! Very much needed in one of the more foggy months... and I like the Pokémon it's for, so that's always nice~

Back