• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Looking at the list that 72485rahul posted makes me feel as if Darkrai was kind of an underwhelming antagonist.

I mean... when Ash's Pikachu last talked with him before departing to the other side for good, Darkrai felt as if it were the next big antagonist that Red would fight against and Darkrai did mentioned that he still got Carly too, idk, I thought that he would a real deal and not just an obtainable catchable pokemon in the Sevii Islands xD ..

I just played through 11E once or twice and it was some good time ago tho, I actually didn't touched my actual save in weeks because i'm busy with some other games, but I guess i'm going to see if it was as minor as I felt it on my first run through it once I reach him again.

i'll play it again to see if i can finally capture Darkrai >_<

So Metapod evolves at lvl15 now but doesn't learn Confusion? Which is the #1 reason to have a Butterfree. It doesn't learn another Psychic move till it's in the 30s.

Is there a way to teach it Confusion?
    Maybe by Move Relearner... I think there's one at Lavender Town.

Can you Add a person to the game. Name him Delmar he doesn't have to be in the story just like an NPC have him as a battle in the pokemart.with a Glaceon nothing more. When you talk to him he says.
    "I'm a fan requested character, Let's fight you beautiful creature." That is all just throw him in any PokeMart and if not the pokeMart then a Pokemon center would be fine

What's the benefit of doing that? O.o Is your name Delmar?

Last edited:

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Thank you so much for making this. I really appreciate it. :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can you Add a person to the game. Name him Delmar he doesn't have to be in the story just like an NPC have him as a battle in the pokemart.with a Glaceon nothing more. When you talk to him he says.
    "I'm a fan requested character, Let's fight you beautiful creature." That is all just throw him in any PokeMart and if not the pokeMart then a Pokemon center would be fine

I wouldn't be as audacious to ask for such a thing myself, specially when I didn't contribute to the HackROM's progress.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    ... Hey I'm playing beta 12, and during the first encounter with misty (after I battle her garyados, and red says we should talk to prof. Oak) where should misty be? ._. She wasn't inside the pokecenter, what should I do lol

Years
  • ... Hey I'm playing beta 12, and during the first encounter with misty (after I battle her garyados, and red says we should talk to prof. Oak) where should misty be? ._. She wasn't inside the pokecenter, what should I do lol

As a fact, it is the demo of beta 12. Misty is actually in the Pokemon Center just outside Mt.Moon where she awaits you to call to Professor Oak.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    IC1ZFmO.png

Alola Marowak and Alola Meowth

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    i defeated carly & darkai and go souther island on night but don't meet cresslia .
    Anyone know can help me ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    As a fact, it is the demo of beta 12. Misty is actually in the Pokemon Center just outside Mt.Moon where she awaits you to call to Professor Oak.
    Oh, thanks. I've made a mistake x: I actually used the beta 11e ups patch to a clean ROM, but same problem. Maybe there's a specific fire red ROM I should be using ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Hi aethestode your progresss is always amazing, i will keep waiting until the game is complete, it will be the best hack of the year, just a recommendation, the graphic after battle are getting better in the beta 12, the graphic of the pokemon are also the best so far, but just an idea, if you could do it, it might be better, could you consider changing the battle background graphic? for example pokemon mega power, it have it own unique battle ground which could make the game even cooler when battling. it just an idea. anyway thank you for not giving up on this hack, i will follow this thread until its complete mode!!! hype!!!!

Back