• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • cay.gif

can i vote to kill myself out of shame after i read literally everything but the thing in huge, bolded text

Years
  • We are allowed to talk about who we think everyone should vote for though right? So those of you who seem to know what's going on could explain why they think we should vote for X person?

Years
  • We are allowed to talk about who we think everyone should vote for though right? So those of you who seem to know what's going on could explain why they think we should vote for X person?

Also wait am I dead? What

No you're not dead. That's meant to be Paranoia on the list at the bottom. You're allowed to talk about reads etc.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • @Kiyo thoughts on what I said about Selena yesterday? Current reads?

On another note, looks like Para might have been right about an SK

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Eh unless there was a role that messes up investigations, Desi showing cop isnt a huge loss, there is likely a real cop out there.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Back