• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's super effective: Alolan Diglett sneezed Mud Bomb!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • The Magcargo that rocked out a Crabominable that hammered a hammering Crabominable which hammered a hammering Crabominable before was subjected to vengeance by another hammering Crabominable that hammered Magcargo with Crabhammer. Or is it Crabominablinception?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • And then there's an Alolan Ninetales getting fed up by all those hammering Crabominable to the point of unleashing a Dazzling Gleam to all of them. 😡

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Copperajah, interested by the commotion, decided to take a look, and entered with a Heavy Slam, and bang! Crushes the Alolan Ninetales and the Crabominable.
    I wanted to use Crabominable with Iron Head but guess Crabominception is overdone

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • The Jolteon zapped the poor Zubat, only to find itself caught off guard, being sneered at by a nasty Steelix face in a dim chasm. It was a one hit KO - a Fissure.

Back