• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i cant go out im sick

Years
  • I normally get sick maybe like once or twice a year...except for this year.

I don't know what it was about this year, but for the first half of this year I seemed to get sick every other month. First two times it was some kind of chest cold at the very least (which still had me down on the couch for a week each time), and the last was a stomach bug. Extremely odd for me as I normally don't get sick that often.

For the colds I like putting together a honey and lemon drink. I don't think it worked quite as well for the stomach bug, though.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i used to constantly get colds a few years back but now i tend to only get them a few times a year or so. i dont get sick as often as i used to so that's nice.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • The worst sickness I ever had was tonsillitis. Such an awful experience. x(

Otherwise, I don't get sick much. Usually once a year during the autumn (it's like a curse haha), but I almost always contract the virus from my sister. <__<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My immune system is absolute shit so I get sick often. But I've been taking C-vitamin (and iron) daily for the past month and haven't gotten as much as a cold. Maybe it actually works o:
    update: doesn't work, got sick

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Being sick generally isn't fun, but I always did enjoy the break, regardless.

Way more naps and warm food tastes better. Not a bad deal.

Back