• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myers-Briggs Personality Test // Your MBTI

What is your MBTI type?

• Total voters
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I got ENFP-A! I've always been given ENFP in these tests but it was really interesting to see that I've become 20% more extroverted compared to previous tests? That was pretty cool since I've been working a lot on improving my confidence. :]

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I'm an ISFJ. Even though I don't normally condone things such as lumping seven billion unique personalities into 16 defined clumps (or any attempt to turn many shades of grey into a few pre-defined hues), I must say that ISFJ matches me quite well.

Years
  • My results always tend to vary with this test. This time I got INFJ.

A lot of it seems to fit me pretty well, but as usual there are many things that don't. But what do you expect? It's not like everyone falls perfectly into these sixteen personality types. The world would be a lot simpler if they did.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • The site has awarded me with this lovely character.
    Spoiler:
    Apparently I'm an ENTP/"Debater".
    I got something similar on a test I took a while ago and I can't remember if it's the exact same one. It seems to fit me pretty well though.
    I'm fairly closely balanced between Extroversion and Introversion, as well as Thinking vs Feeling, whereas in every other field there's no competition.

Years
  • I've taken this test a few times before and gotten ISFJ (which I just got again), but I'd never actually read through the personality profile until this time around. Looking at the strengths and weaknesses part, it was kind of strange how accurate everything was, considering I'd never put much stock into tests like these.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I am an ESFP apparently. According to the poll the first on the forums haha.
    "Your personality type is:
    Entertainer (ESFP-a)"
    Sounds about right.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ENFJ

Only had one neutral answer so it wasn't that bad.

I like how they have ENFJ fictional characters, cute

https://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality
    Yay Protagonist team! (i clicked ENFP in the poll tho because that's what I usually get)

Not a big surprise that there are a lot of introverts on an online forum, I suppose. I'm not sure I fit into the intro/extrovert definitions and the margins in tests are small, but I feel like I recognize myself more in the E personality descriptions than the I ones.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I always get INFP on this. it fits me to a tee.

I got INFP personality and I'm pretty sure I've gotten the same results the last time I took it.

I got INFP-T. Absolutely no narrow margins either haha the narrowest margin in the results was 66/34 Feeling/Thinking. I'm apparently 99/1 Prospecting/Judging haha

Yayyyy INFPs unite! I was curious to hear if you guys relate to the 'typical' INFP career challenges - finding it difficult to find a satisfying career, wanting to do something you're passionate about/helping a cause you believe in, and utilising your creativity in your career (particularly through writing).

INFP-T

More or less I guess. There are some things I disagree with though.

Wooo INFPs! What parts of the analysis do you agree/disagree with?

ENFJ here! But usually I get ENFP, maybe I changed when I got a real job or something, or maybe I just answered something differently this time c:

Ahh interesting, do you feel you relate more to one of the personality types to the other?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    ENFP. I'm pretty obsessed with MBTI to the point where I read up on the cognitive functions (ne,fi) etc, lmao. :p There's actually more to the MBTI theory than the four letters, since there are the functions that make up each of the types. Eight functions in fact! These functions are arranged in a specific order to match up your type, so it's much more accurate than taking an online test! There are two types of functions - introverted and extroverted and if your first function is introverted it makes you an introvert and vice versa. This is a bit confusing so here's a link for a better explanation. ;D And here's another link

But basically
    Extroverted Thinking (xxTJ) are focused in organizing and executing tasks efficiently.
    Extroverted Feeling (xxFJ) is more focused on organizing and maintaining group harmony. They feel for others.
    Introverted Thinking (xxTP) is all about the logic and analyzing stuff rationally.
    Introverted Feeling (xxFP) is all about one's personal convictions and values. If Extroverted feeling feels for others, introverted feeling feels for self.
    Extroverted Sensing (xSxP) is about living in the moment and enjoying physical, sensory stuff such as sports, cooking, art etc.
    Extroverted Intuition (xNxP) is all about original ideas. They're often seen as "scatterbrained" since they jump from idea to idea.
    Introverted Sensing (xSxJ) is about the past. They use the past to analyze the present. They tend to be traditional and/or have a good memory, but that isn't always the case.
    Introverted Intuition (xNxJ) is kinda like extroverted intuition but they stick to one idea and focus on it deeply. They tend to have a very detailed plan for the future.

I might have rambled a bit there. I'm really into this subject haha. :')

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really know, @quoted post. Maybe I should read them a bit more carefully again.

On another site I did get INFP iirc but didn't quite relate to all the descriptions.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • I'm ESTP (55% extra, 45% intro) so I guess I'm semi-introverted, but hey I like going out and what not. I don't think I'd be a good entrepreneur, though.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Pretty sure I've taken this exact quiz before and posted in a thread exactly like this one, but we'll do it again just for the hell of it.

INFP, and Turbulent as hell. My results tend to vary slightly. ISFP I've gotten a few times too. Really, I don't find this system to be a particularly engaging one. Just kind of gotten tired of how popular it is on the internet. The descriptions of types tend to vary from website to website as well. I prefer Enneagrams. More interesting and varied. Its results have resonated with me far more.

But this result is still pretty accurate from this specific site. Particularly this line:

INFPs crave the depth of mutual human understanding, but tire easily in social situations; they are excellent at reading into others' feelings and motivations, but are often unwilling to provide others the same insight into themselves – it's as though INFPs like the idea of human contact, but not the reality of social contact.

God, that is so me. And it sums up my conflict of being simultaneously lonely and hating talking to most people so well.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Yayyyy INFPs unite! I was curious to hear if you guys relate to the 'typical' INFP career challenges - finding it difficult to find a satisfying career, wanting to do something you're passionate about/helping a cause you believe in, and utilising your creativity in your career (particularly through writing).

Wooo INFPs! What parts of the analysis do you agree/disagree with?

It was the part about making decisions with emotion or something. I generally think more logically, but I think I got that because I have anxiety and I answered that way possibly?

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • Yayyyy INFPs unite! I was curious to hear if you guys relate to the 'typical' INFP career challenges - finding it difficult to find a satisfying career, wanting to do something you're passionate about/helping a cause you believe in, and utilising your creativity in your career (particularly through writing).

It's terrifying how accurate that is for me... I have no idea what I'm doing with my life in college and it drives me through the wall. I get anxiety attacks thinking about life after college because I'm not pursuing anything I'm passionate about. Strangely enough, my biggest passion is writing, too. But yeah, I really do connect to that. It couldn't be more spot-on.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I have generally gotten ENFP, though all except the P are fairly weak values. Depending on the test, any of the first three may differ for me. I almost always get P though.

I test differently almost every single time I take that test. I've been INFJ, INTJ, ENFJ, and some others I don't remember. Probably has something to do with MPD/DID.

Not at all. It has to do with the low reliability and questionable construct validity of the tests used to assess MBTI personality type.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • They were all within the margin of error except... apparently I'm 84% assertive. Who knew?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I prefer Enneagrams. More interesting and varied. Its results have resonated with me far more.

I've tried getting into enneagrams before but I've felt the lines a lot more blurred and haven't been able to resonate with any of my particular results because I see myself in a lot of the different descriptions (which I guess makes sense since the lines aren't clear cut in life), whereas with MBTI I resonate a lot stronger with my result. I score highest and resonate the most with 9, 1, 2, and 6. What's your enneagram out of interest?

Back