• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Here is box 2

Mewtwo Full Art and M Blastoise Full Art
    Mewtwo Ex, Slowbro Ex, M Venusaur Ex, Pidgeot Ex
    Ninetales Break and Machamp Break
    Gyarados H, Hitmonchan H, Magneton H, Chansey H, Clefairy H and Charizard H
    Revs of energies Darkness, Metal, Fighting and Double Colorless
    SR's Imakuni?'s Doduo x2, Flying Pikachu, Exeggcutor and Here Comes Team Rocket

I now have 2 of each SR from 2 boxes.

Edit: Box 3

Misty's Determination Full Art, Brock's Grit Full Art
    M Charizard Ex, Venusaur Ex, M Pidgeot Ex, M Blastoise Ex
    Ninetales Break, Machamp Break
    Magneton, Mew, Gyarados, Hitmonchan, Clefairy, Nidoking
    Surfing Pikachu and Here Comes Team Rocket in the same pack, Flying Pikachu, Exeggcutor

Box 4
    M Charizard Full Art, Mewtwo Full Art
    M Venusaur Ex, Venusaur Ex, M Blastoise Ex, Charizard Ex, Mewtwo Ex
    Starmie Break, Machamp Break
    Raichu, Chansey, Ninetales, Hitmonchan, Magneton
    Revs of Grass and Fire Energy

Edit: Box 5
    Pidgeot Full Art, Mewtwo Full Art
    Venusaur Ex, Pidgeot Ex, M Pidgeot Ex, M Blastoise Ex, Charizard Ex
    Starmie Break, Nidoking Break
    Charizard, Zapdos, Raichu, Ninetales, Machamp
    Revs of Water, Psychic, Lightning and Double Colorless Energy (Yay, got them all)

After 5 boxes
    For Ex's, I'm missing Blastoise Ex, M Venusaur Full Art, M Pidgeot Full Art
    For holos, I'm missing Poliwrath
    For reverses, I'm missing Charizard, Devolution Spray, Venusaur Spirit Link

Box 6
    M Charizard Full Art, M Venusaur Full Art, Dragonite Full Art
    Pidgeot Ex, Dragonite Ex, Slowbro Ex, M Slowbro Ex
    Mew, Magneton, Hitmonchan, Gyarados and Poliwrath
    Ninetales Break and Machamp Break
    Fighting, Darkness and Steel Energy Reverses

In the case I never pulled Blastoise Ex, M Pidgeot Full Art and the 3 reverses I was missing. Though I did get 3 full arts in one box, the first. Wish one of those Dragonite or Mewtwo Full Arts was the M Pidgeot full art.

I also opened some single packs, for whatever reason the promo blisters aren't available to buy yet. Anyways I pulled Pidgeot Full Art, M Houndoom Ex, Charizard Ex, Zoroark Break and holos of Jolteon from Ancient Origins, Chansey, Gyarados and Mew.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    A while ago, I bought three Ancient Origins, three Steam Siege, a Pikachu tin, and the Keldeo Collection. Had some decent pulls for packs I bought simply for the pins they came with!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I opened some new products recently, in the Mega Blastoise ETB I got M Charizard FA, M Blastoise Ex, Ninetales Break and Hitmonchan Holo

I also opened the Greninja and Weezing promo packs and got Charizard Holo

I also opened the new evolution line packs, they feature the Salamence line and the Dragonite line. I got AZ Full Art.

Finally I opened the Black Kyurem and Braixen blisters, got Zapdos Holo.

Years
  • I opened a Generations ETB tonight.

Pack 1: reverse holo Shauna, reverse holo RC19 Swirlix, Machamp, RC1 Chikorita, Energy Switch, Shauna
    Pack 2: FA Sylveon EX RC12, Pinsir, RC25 Fletchling, Maintenance, Imakuni?
    Pack 3: reverse holo Revitalizer, reverse holo RC10 Dedenne, Dodrio, RC2 Shroomish, Pokemon Fan Club
    Pack 4: reverse holo Energy Switch, reverse holo RC19 Swirlix, Snorlax, RC26 Floral Crown
    Pack 5: reverse holo RC20 Slurpuff, Rapidash, RC11 Wobbuffet, Red Card, Revitalizer
    Pack 6: reverse holo PokeBall, reverse holo RC5 Charizard, Dugtrio, RC5 Espurr
    Pack 7: reverse holo RC27 Wally, Meowstic EX, RC3 Charmander, Olympia, Energy Switch
    Pack 8: reverse holo Psychic Energy, RC6 Flareon EX, Hitmonchan, RC12 Gulpin, Team Flare Grunt, Clemont
    Pack 9: reverse holo RC13 Jirachi, M Blastoise EX, RC23 Swablu, Shauna, Pokemon Fan Club
    Pack 10: reverse holo Double Colorless Energy, reverse holo RC8 Froslass, Parasect, RC7 Snorunt, Pokemon Center Lady

I'll open the TCGO code's contents tomorrow.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Today I opened a Dragonite Ex box and a Mewtwo Ex box

The Dragonite box had a Scizor Ex and a Glaceon Ex.

I forgot to mention in my last post the ETB did not have a booklet in it so it seems a case of elite trainer boxes were shipped out without the guide. I'm planning to buy the other ETB from the set but probably not from Walmart.

Years
  • Today I opened a Dragonite Ex box and a Mewtwo Ex box

The Dragonite box had a Scizor Ex and a Glaceon Ex.

I forgot to mention in my last post the ETB did not have a booklet in it so it seems a case of elite trainer boxes were shipped out without the guide. I'm planning to buy the other ETB from the set but probably not from Walmart.

Nice pulls from the Dragonite box. Nothing in the Mewtwo box?

Probably more than just a case of ETBs are missing their books, if I had to take a guess.

Anyway, the contents of the digital version of my Generations ETB:

Pack 1: FA RC Sylveon EX, Hitmonchan, Clemont
    Pack 2: RC Sylveon EX, Hitmonchan, reverse holo PokeBall, Imakuni?< Revitalizer
    Pack 3: FA RC Sylveon EX, Hitmonlee, reverse holo Crushing Hammer, Max Revive, Shauna
    Pack 4: reverse holo Golbat, Machamp
    Pack 5: RC Jirachi, Gyarados, Dugtrio, Evosoda
    Pack 6: M Gardevoir EX, Hitmonchan, Revitalizer, Pokemon Fan Club, Floral Crown
    Pack 7: reverse holo Dugtrio, Parasect, RC Diancie, Red Card, Pokemon Center Lady
    Pack 8: Jynx, Red Card, Crushing Hammer
    Pack 9: Pinsir, reverse holo Psychic Energy, RC Yveltal, Max Revive, Pokemon Center Lady
    Pack 10: Hitmonlee, reverse holo Imakuni?, Crushing Hammer

Digital pack was crazier than the physical pack. 2 full arts in the first 3 packs (one more than in they physical pack), and the digital pack still had a mega and a normal EX like the physical pack.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Nope, glad it was a promo featured however.

I forgot to mention the Scizor Ex was the last card I pulled and it is my 1,000 ultra rare pulled since I started collecting cards again in Aug 2013. (I don't count cards from Legendary Treasures, Generations, Break Cards, Ace Specs, Hyper Gear or promos in this 1,000, though I do count BCBM's, I think I have 21, and the Charizard and Dragonite Ex reprints that came in the new boxes.)

The 1,000 features a couple Lv. X's and one Legend, as well as the full arts that came in the first couple Black and White sets.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Hey Everyone,

Do I went to Toys R' US and found a bunch of Roaring Skies Packs! I was hoping to pull a Shaman EX for my deck! I didn't pull the Shaymin but I got a Rayquaza EX, Full Art Rayquaza EX , and a Mega Rayquaza EX. Even though the Shaman didn't bless me with its presents, I was still real happy about the other cards.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey Everyone,

Do I went to Toys R' US and found a bunch of Roaring Skies Packs! I was hoping to pull a Shaman EX for my deck! I didn't pull the Shaymin but I got a Rayquaza EX, Full Art Rayquaza EX , and a Mega Rayquaza EX. Even though the Shaman didn't bless me with its presents, I was still real happy about the other cards.

The Rays will probs be worth a bit, it won Liverpool Regionals here in the UK

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    The Rays will probs be worth a bit, it won Liverpool Regionals here in the UK
    That would be awesome if they end up really being worth something more than normal. I've got the video of the pull on my Channel. Maybe someone will see it and shoot me an offer lol. I am still on the hunt for the Shaymin though. I need that in my deck. I don't even want it for value or collection. After using my deck a couple games, I realized the Shaymin would really help the deck flow better.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    That would be awesome if they end up really being worth something more than normal. I've got the video of the pull on my Channel. Maybe someone will see it and shoot me an offer lol. I am still on the hunt for the Shaymin though. I need that in my deck. I don't even want it for value or collection. After using my deck a couple games, I realized the Shaymin would really help the deck flow better.

Shay is so rare now its unfunny. I havent seen single packs of ROS for a good few months. We find the odd blister here or a tin that has one in, but they're so scarce. If you aren't bothered about paying int shipping (unless you're in the UK anyway?) you could get a good price here, I'm certain of it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Shay is so rare now its unfunny. I havent seen single packs of ROS for a good few months. We find the odd blister here or a tin that has one in, but they're so scarce. If you aren't bothered about paying int shipping (unless you're in the UK anyway?) you could get a good price here, I'm certain of it.

I'm located in the U.S. But are you referring to buying packs or the shaymin card itself?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I haven't been opening much anymore but I did find some new products recently, I opened the Mega Salamence Box, it had Brock Full Art, Houndoom Ex and Shiftry holo.

I also opened the Mega Blastoise pin blister, it had Machamp Break

And the thing I was most excited for, I finally pulled a Blastoise Ex from the Mega Venusaur pin blister as well as a M Charizard Ex. I didn't pull a Blastoise ex in my entire Evolutions case. And I'm not really buying packs anymore except in new promo boxes/pin blisters so I won't have many more chances to pull new Exs I'm missing.

Years
  • Opened my first physical pack in ages. It was a Victini Mythical Pokemon Collection box.

Physical packs:

Pack 1: RC5 Charizard, Jynx, RC14 Espurr, Poke Ball
    Pack 2: reverse holo Max Revive, RC21 Sylveon EX, Raichu, RC23 Swablu, Max Revive

TCGO Packs:

Pack 1: reverse holo Shauna, Wally, Parasect, Evosoda
    Pack 2: Energy Switch, Machamp, FA Sylveon EX RC32

Actually pretty great all around.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Opened my first physical pack in ages. It was a Victini Mythical Pokemon Collection box.

Physical packs:

Pack 1: RC5 Charizard, Jynx, RC14 Espurr, Poke Ball
    Pack 2: reverse holo Max Revive, RC21 Sylveon EX, Raichu, RC23 Swablu, Max Revive

TCGO Packs:

Pack 1: reverse holo Shauna, Wally, Parasect, Evosoda
    Pack 2: Energy Switch, Machamp, FA Sylveon EX RC32

Actually pretty great all around.

I've been toying with doing the Raichu deck actually, it's a real cool card.

Years
  • I've been toying with doing the Raichu deck actually, it's a real cool card.

It looks pretty neat. What caught my eye first was the second attack because it reminded me of some HGSS era Raichu cards, but the first attack is so much better in the modern game.

Anyway. Opened one of the login bonus packs I got on the TCGO. This was a BreakPoint one.

Contents: Liligant, reverse holo Max Elixir, Misty's Determination

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    It looks pretty neat. What caught my eye first was the second attack because it reminded me of some HGSS era Raichu cards, but the first attack is so much better in the modern game.

Anyway. Opened one of the login bonus packs I got on the TCGO. This was a BreakPoint one.

Contents: Liligant, reverse holo Max Elixir, Misty's Determination

Running it with skyfield, bats and eeveeloutions works so well. With the exception of shaymins and the optional Mew EX its a super cheap deck to build

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Just decided today to try out the card game again after it fell off my radar when I was in second grade and I think the first Johto cards were coming out. So of course I decided to ease myself back into it with the Evolutions set. :D

Got the Mewtwo Mayhem starter deck, along with an Evolutions booster pack, which contained a holographic Blastoise EX! I don't know what EX stands for, but I'm guessing "extreme"? It looks pretty extreme. Also it's apparently a basic instead of a level 2 evolution pokemon? Things have changed in the last 16-ish years and I have much to learn. Also contained a holographic Magneton.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back