• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
  • Turnip
    HP 100% | LV. 12 | XP 78% | Col 563
    Location - Floor 1: Tolbana Town

Acting pissed off – which, technically, he was – seemed to have worked in Turnip's favour. A little bit, at least. Robin hadn't stopped looking perturbed at Turnip's general presence, but Turnip could live with that. Lucina, it turned out, was more hospitable. Apparently it was some kind of PKer-paranoia, which was kind of understandable considering yesterday's events.

"Anyways, I don't who you are calling Batman... but if that's supposed to be me," Lucina said, "Call me Adam."

Adam? Turnip was intrigued by the name, Like Adam West? Maybe Lucina is Batman after all…

The two began to make their way to the dungeon, and Turnip followed, laughing slightly, "Yeah, I was calling you Batman. Because he was Robin, and you guys were together. You know, Batman and Robin. Adam and Robin doesn't have the same ring to it, but I'll roll with it. I'm Turnip, though that's probably a tad obvious."

The journey to the dungeon passed very quickly, the group having walked in mostly silence. Time flies when you're… in awkward company? Eh. Turnip had happily finished his bun along the way, now suitably full.

They reached the entrance, and Adam drew his rapier. It was a nice-looking sword, though Turnip kind of expected good gear on a level fourteen player. Turnip pulled Boomeraxe from his belt with his left hand – he guessed that weapons were 'allowed' now. Frankly, he couldn't wait to try the axe out.

Turnip spoke up, "Well, this is where you originally suggested we part ways." He gestured to the entrance to the dungeon – the single entrance to the dungeon. "But, unless you're going in somewhere else, I'd guess that my awful company is pretty much unavoidable."

He could tell that the two were definitely still edgy, and it still bugged him that they saw him as a threat purely based on his appearance. Taking off his helmet, though, was a no-no, and even if he did, it wouldn't solve anything. He'd have to work on something to make himself less threatening. Maybe a badge: 'Turnip: Certified Non-murderer.'

Turnip shrugged apologetically, "Sorry. At any rate, I doubt an extra sword-arm would be a bad idea if those two PKers from yesterday showed up again. Weren't they level eleven and fifteen?" A scary thought occurred to him – Turnip had kind of ratted them out, so he was, if anything, more of a target than Lucina and Robin were. "I'm not one to be paranoid ordinarily, but I'd fancy my chances better in a group of three, wouldn't you? Where'd the rest of your group go, anyway?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10
    Floor 1: Dungeons

It's only a little ways to the dungeons. Robin hopes that Godot is still living & breathing. He can't let another player die, not again. Lucina catches up with Robin with her hood on, trying to stare at him. Robin catches what she's doing & does his best to avoid eye contact with her, blushing in the process. If she has an infatuation with him, that'll bother Robin's emotions.

Just a little farther. Eventually, they'll reach the large doors, & then they can solve the puzzle behind them. As for Turnip, should he stay with them? He could lead a bunch of Player Killer's right now with what he did yesterday. If that happens, it could mean death. Even Robin knows he's not strong enough to deal with that many. He starts thinking, their were only two PKers yesterday. They didn't look like they had a gang of PKers at all. Perhaps they might stand a chance if they give it their all. It's only a possibility.

"You'll stick around if they do come!" Robin points out, literally, at Turnip. "We'd fair greater in numbers, & I don't think they have a group of PKers, as far as I know. So guess what? You're stuck with us 'til further notice!" Robin made sure to make the point to Turnip. Once they clear this floor, he can then leave at any moment. Until then, he's not going anywhere. Robin takes the time to get his sword out, resuming his path with the other two, also taking the lead still.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • dotcom || Town of Beginnings
    Level 15 || 21% || 7200 Col
    Monologue of a Player Killer

There was nothing much that dotcom could really do in the Town of Beginnings. Very few people wants to interact with him; most looked at him with accusing and angry eyes. Can one be just a player-killer in peace? The ones who don't look at him instantly veer out of hi way to avoid him, probably scared of him. Well, that would be the logical thing to do if you meet a player-killer walking. Go out and hope he or she does not notice you. I killed once in panic and one in self-defense. I ain't even in my right mind in both instances. dotcom sighed as he walked through the crowd. A small pathway separated for him. Well, at least being a player-killer affords you to be quick in your walking. No one is stupid enough to block your path. No one except fellow player killers or players with a death wish. Either way, they are dead. dotcom smiled as he thought of the fear he imposes on people. Then he sighed again. 100 floors. And everybody on each one would be going out to avoid me. He remembered Nirvana, the closest thing he had to an acquaintance. It was a fun mission but it was quick. He hoped somebody would invite him out again on a mission.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Maria Renée {Princess}
    Guild: The Flaming Blade
    Level: 12

Maria watched Godot's face and she could tell he was annoyed by her answer to him. Before she could say another word though his sister asked him to leave them alone so they could talk. "So I overheard that you Godot saved you, recently. I'm glad to hear that you're okay, but I have a question for you. When it comes other people's safety, is Godot ever...protective? Maybe even overprotective? Did he get hurt at all while protecting you?"

Maria thought for a minute about what had happened the day before. How far had his health fallen she thought. "His health went down further than mine did...I was about 45% health...he had barely any" she said softly noticing her guild-mates had also taken a few steps away to give her and Kagome privacy. But where still keeping a watchful eye on her. "He then wouldn't let me go off by myself until it was time for me to go back to Tolbana Town"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years

• Town of Beginnings > Plains

Chapter I, Part II
    "The Aftermath"

Lv. 1
    ZYk9RRx.png

qOgk9Ou.png
    qBHLHAq.png

o6Pcj6v.png
    yMse9Tn.png
    iRisu0T.png

FtiiCK4.png

A few hours later...

Shiren handed the booklet back to the man and bowed to him in gratitude. "Arigatou Gozaimasu." She turned and headed toward the center plaza of town, silent and deep in thought. She hadn't even paid attention to what the man had said to her as she was leaving. She stared down the exit to town, loads of information floating about her mind and making it feel claustrophobic. She sighed and watched the horizon for a few long moments. "Fruit from the trees will earn me some Col... Col will help me get weapons and materials for sewing... Weapons and armors will help me to defeat monsters, make more Col, and raise my experience level, to progress through the game..." She squinted at a nearby tree, some loose peaches hanging from the branches and scattered about the base of the trunk. She knelt down and launched herself forward into a dash, running by the tree and inventorying the peaches on the ground. She then launched herself at an angle to propel in the opposite direction, spinning around to face the tree as she grabbed and clung to it tightly. She then swung herself to and fro, shaking the tree until the others fell down, catching some in the downfall. She landed and quickly grabbed the few remaining peaches and stocking them all into her inventory.

Rushing from tree to tree, she repeated this process at least twenty times within a five-minute time frame. As she collected the last apple of her current tree, she was alerted by a noise. A scowl, that seemed to reverberate in the throat and drag on for a few slow seconds. Shiren jumped, startled, and turned around to see some kind of lizard-man-thing with a scimitar and shield. Shiren let out a terrified scream that seemed to spread across the fictional sky above and reach all corners of the world in the form of fading echoes. Shiren leapt backward as the lizard-thing swung downward with its sword, narrowly missing her by a few hairs. As the monster scowled and stared her down, Shiren's eyes widened and flashed green with all sorts of information. She could see a small blue-haired girl fighting off skeletons in a room with no exits, wielding a katana like a true warrior. Shiren found herself amazed by the display of fierceness and skill, with agility and deftness.

Then something clicked in her head. It was her. She didn't understand it, how could that be her? She had nothing! She didn't even know what to do--! A sudden burst of light and a feeling in her hands sucked her out of her vision and she looked up just in time to see scimitar being lunged directly at her. In a mere moment, Shiren twisted her arms around and not only deflected the stabbing attack, but swung upward and watched as the scimitar flew up into the sky, spinning before it fell a short distance away and stuck into the grass. This wasn't what surprised her, though. It was the new object directly before her. A large katana that nearly startled her until she realized immediately that it was in her hands. The handle was black, with soft crimson streaks, the hilt shone in a black metal, and the entire blade was lit up in gentle flames. How did I...? A sudden flash of a vision appeared before her. She saw a treasure chest, the skeletons from the last image, and a few people leaning up against a wall. She tried to focus on the people, but found herself unable. All she could see was blurry colors and shapes.

Shiren pulled the katana closer, both hands up near her shoulder as she charged the beast, a trail of flames flickering behind her. She swung the sword diagonally, right through the beast and it shattered into pieces immediately. Shiren paused and looked down at the weapon. Why did she have this, where did it come from? What were those visions, what did they mean? How did she kill the monster so easily, where and when did she learn to move like that? Questions flooded her mind and she shook them away to see a screen in front of her with a huge congratulations. She took a few moments to take in all of the information, curiosity at its peak. She'd earned some Col, a few items, and a weird amount of XP. As all of the numbers shown, the XP number seemed to break the millions and then some, a long string of random numbers. After that menu went away, she was flooded with a multitude of other menus all at once, every one congratulating her for a level-up. She looked from one menu to the next, confused and excited at the same time. Though, many questions burned into her mind and seemed to pick at her relentlessly. What just happened...? Why am I here...? What's going on...?

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot & Kagome
    Lv. 12||Floor 1

Kagome put on a face of disappointment and annoyance, putting her fingertips to her forehead and her other hand on her hip. "Yeah, that's what I thought. He's just like bro...except he can't afford to be like bro." She sighed and looked down the path that Godot'd followed. "Hopefully he's smarter than bro..." she said wistfully. "Worrying about him will be the death of me." She then turned back to Princess and her company. "Well, we don't have time to waste. We have a boss to fight."

Godot wasn't sure what the girls were talking about back there, but it did give him time to think about things other than Princess fighting the boss. And, similarly, it gave him more time to think about it. He eventually reached the doors and...three people were already there. Godot didn't really know how they passed him, or why they didn't acknowledge him when they did. Maybe they took another path. That was the only forgivable explanation. He waved and said, "Yo! Good to see you guys again." He raised his eyebrows to the fact that Turnip was there, too.

"Are you guys rea-Guh!" Godot was stopped short, a thin creature suddenly jumping on his back and clasping itself around his neck. "Well?" She said, expectantly. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

Godot looked up at her, irritated, and said, "Introduce yourself, I'm not your servant!" He shook wildly and Kagome fell from his back, landing on her feet. She puffed up her cheeks like a child and looked at Godot with spite, her hands on her hips. She then turned to the three and put on a smile.

"Nice to meet you all, my name's Kagome!" She took an almost formal pose while saying this, and Godot even expected her to bow. She looked at the three of them, then clasped her hands together and said, "Oh, wow! You guys are cosplayers, too! I thought I might be the only one!" Godot raised an eyebrow. She first turned to Robin. "Hm...I wouldn't have expected you guys to be so committed that you'd even name yourselves after your source characters. Then again, I did that, too." Godot raised his eyebrow again. She then turned to Lucina, and looked at her from a few directions. Then, like an excited schoolboy, she thrust her hand forward and pressed it against her chest. Godot raised both eyebrows. Kagome smiled mischievously, saying to herself, "Very clever, very clever..." before giving Lucina a thumbs up. She then turned to Turnip, and she said, "W-woah, you're-"

"Kagome, that's enough," Godot barked, sternly. "Why are you acting like this? You don't have to play the hyperactive little sister for them." Kagome turned away sadly and said something under her breath, and then she took to Godot's side and said, "I'm sorry, everyone...I'm not very good at meeting new people." Godot wondered if he'd been too harsh on her. Maybe she really was being herself, and who was he to repress that. It seemed different from earlier, though, as if something about her had changed in the past couple of minutes.

"Now, despite what you might think about her, Kagome here is an incredible fighter," Godot said, rustling with her hair. "She'll be a definite asset to us in this possible boss fight. When it comes to weapon mastery and weapon switching, she's leagues among any multi-weapon fighters I've seen, as well as most others." Kagome cracked a modest smile in response to his compliments. "Now, are you guys prepared? In terms potions and the like, I mean. I don't want anyone dying today." Kagome looked up at Godot as he said that. Her expression was stern but it was clearly filled with worry for Godot's safety, which, if she was correct, he was disregarding, himself.

Last edited:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • [This took longer than expected.]

Shadow
    hp_css_thingy_by_deathofshadows1928-d6eu918.jpg

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Equipment:
    Spoiler:

Inventory:
    Spoiler:

Floor One
    Town of Beginnings

Shadow's journey to the front gate was abruptly cut short. He still had stuff to do. How could he had forgotten? He was meeting with the leader of a guild in no less that... CRAP! Shadow took off running through town; if he was late for this meeting, chances are he'd never gain an opportunity like this again.

He found the restaurant that he was to be meeting the guild recruiter in, but as he looked around, he noticed that the shop was practically empty. Strange, for this time of day. However, he didn't let this bother him, as he spotted the liaison right away.

Something was off about the shrewd man. He seemed over confident, to the point of twirling a knife in his fingers, and it bothered Shadow. The last time he'd seen the man, he had been nervous, almost like being out in the open was a fearful experience. He soon found out why.

Two red players, PKers, stepped out from where they were hiding behind the "liaison". Shadow now realized why the shop was so empty, and why he'd been so stupid. Thankfully, the PKers couldn't kill him here, but who was to say they couldn't just paralyze him and drag him out to the field?

Shadow tried to remain calm, looking nonchalantly back at the exit, to see an orange player standing in the way.

It was time to leave. Without any given notice, Shadow vaulted at a window, crashed through it, and rolled on the dirt on the side of the road in an instant.

He ran. He ran for his life. He soon lost the rouge guild, but didn't stop running. He turned a corner...

...and ran right into someone else. This knocked both of them to the ground, but Shadow was on his feet almost instantaneously. He looked back, and seeing that he was alone, turned back to the man he had just knocked over.

"Uh, sorry, um... Scycke," he said, feeling slightly awkward. Save a few friends of his that had long since moved on, Shadow had yet to talk to anyone else in the game at length. "Sorry I, uh, knocked you down there. I was running, and didn't really see you..." He felt like a dolt, a big buffoon that couldn't keep his body in check. It had been that way out in the real world, but why here? At least he could make it up to the guy by helping him. He held out his hand to help Scycke up, and added, "oh, and I'm Shadow."

CSS by DeathofShadows

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • »S C Y K E«
    DAMON EAGLE

» Floor One
    » XP: 42%
    » Health: 100%
    » Player (Level 13)

Town of Beginnings (FL1)

"Huuuuahh..."

Slowly raising his head off the mattress with one eye still shut, Scyke yawned yet again, this time catching the hot air onto an open palm. He stayed sitting on the bed for a while, heavily considering whether to lie in for a few more hours or not. After a few more minutes Scyke finally chose to do the latter and so slided his legs off the mattress and progressed towards the bathroom. Yet another puff of breath escaped before he got to the sink.

---​

Scyke sheathed his Katana before heading off downstairs towards the main inn, keeping his head low and hiding his face as much as possible. He sat at one of the tables, ordered some food and twiddled with his fingers while waiting for eggs and bacon. Obviously bored, Sckye rushed towards his thoughts for company.

Ok, I've around 6700 Col right now so that should be more than enough for a basic guitar. Should I spend the day leveling up my <Musical Ability> skill or try finding that bloody boss room again? Decisions, decisions...

Soon afterwards a plate full of hot, piping food appeared in-front of Scyke, interrupting his train of thought. He thanked the NPC waiter before stuffing his face. It didn't take long for Scyke to finish his meal, and he was out of the inn before long. He made his way towards the marketplace, his hands on his pockets. With nothing interesting to think about, Scyke resorted to eavesdropping, keeping his ears keen for any news or gossip from the players around him.

One particular conversation caught his ears.

"Hey, did you hear the rumours? Apparently a group of beaters found the boss room yesterday!"
    "T-the boss room?! You can't be serious!"
    "Well, it is only rumours right now, but imagine if they actually had! We would be on the second floor!"
    "If what you said is true though, and the group is full of beaters, then we can't trust them completely. They'll probably refuse to help us normal players out. What if we all have to battle the boss to progress to the second floor? We don't know how this game works, only these beaters do!"
    "Y-your right, I guess..."

...Interesting. Beater or not, I need to find this group somehow; if the rumours are true then they could be my ticket out of this floor. I can just help defeat the boss inside, then I can go on alone again afterwards. If only I knew their nam-

BAM!!

Out of nowhere, Scyke fell on impact from a rushing blonde, who also looked as surprised as him. He laid on the ground out of shock of what just happened, though the other guy was straight onto his feet. He thought he heard a few words, but he just couldn't make it out. People started surrounding the duo, but Scyke didn't care. He wanted to know what the hell was going on.

He looked up. The blonde had offered a hand. Like hell I'm gonna let you patronize me!

Sckye slapped his hand away before picking himself up and dusting any kind of dirt off his clothes. A sigh and a few moments later he finally replied to whatever the other guy had said. "Mate, I don't know what you were doing or what you were running away from, and to be honest I couldn't care less, but seriously look before you rush into someone like that. Shadow, wasn't it?" Scyke left it hanging there. He didn't know what else to say, really.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Dungeons.

Lucina chuckled when she found Robin trying to avoid eye contact with her, blushing while doing so. This obviously meant that Robin didn't think of her as someone from the same gender even when wearing a cloak. Once they reached the large doors, Robin turned to Turnip to demand that he stayed. Lucina understood why he said that. It could be that Turnip was part of a group player killers and as soon as he would leave, his underlings would attack. Lucina could only stare at their conversation until Godot came towards them.

"Hey, Godot!" Lucina was quite happy to see him so she could give him that sandwhich now. "Are you guys rea-Guh!" Godot tried to say something but a girl jumped on his back and brabbled about wanting to be introduced by them. Lucina wondered if this girl was Godot's girlfriend and was quite weirded out by her. Godot snarled to her about introducing herself so she probably wasn't Godot's girlfriend. She somehow was relieved by it so that she could give him that sandwhich without being suspicious.

"Nice to meet you all, my name's Kagome!" She took an almost formal pose while saying this and made Lucina raise an eyebrow. She clasped her hands together and started her rambling. "Oh, wow! You guys are cosplayers, too! I thought I might be the only one!" Lucina was thicked off by the thought that she thought Lucina was a cosplayer, how many times did she have to repeat the she wasn't one? She first turned to Robin. "Hm...I wouldn't have expected you guys to be so committed that you'd even name yourselves after your source characters. Then again, I did that, too." It was clear to Lucina that Kagome was supposed to be the Kagome from an anime called "Inuyasha".

After than Kagome walked towards Lucina with both hands in front of her and casually pressed her hands on Lucina's chest, causing her to get a red color all over her face. This girl just casually groped her breasts. Even though Lucina looks a lot like Lucina from a certain game, her chest is bigger than the real one so this was pretty awkward. "Would you please not do that again?!" Lucina shouted while accidentally using her real voice instead of her fake and manly one. She quickly coughed and continued using her manly voice. "I am not a cosplayer. It's coincidental that I look like this." Lucina spoke strictly but then noticed she just revealed her secret.

"Damn it!" She kicked the door and looked upset for a moment. Godot spoke about Kagome being a good fighter and a great asset for the team. Lucina kicked against the door again and everytime she did so she heard a growl inside. "Guys, be quiet!" She said, using her real voice again and listening as she kicked against the door again.

"There is no mistake to it, this is the boss room." Lucina said.

"WHO AM I?!" Lucina suddenly heard. The sound came from quite far away and it was hard to hear what it said. Lucina thought that she heard Shiren and quickly opened her friendlist but noticed she wasn't in there anymore. "Huh...?" Lucina looked again to be sure but there was still no "Shiren" inside her friendlist. Lucina found it suspicious and was sure that Shiren hadn't died. Lucina kept guard.

Lucina suddeny remembered the sandwich and opened her inventory. She walked towards Godot and handed it to him. "I made it myself, please eat it." she said with a confident smile on her face, only to be seen if you looked inside her hood.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Turnip
    HP 100% | LV. 12 | XP 78% | Col 563
    Location - Floor 1: Dungeons

"You'll stick around if they do come!" Robin practically shouted at Turnip, with much harsh pointing to boot. "We'd fair greater in numbers, & I don't think they have a group of PKers, as far as I know. So guess what? You're stuck with us 'til further notice!"

Wait, so at first they want to get rid of me, and now they won't let me leave? That's just bloody fantastic. Great to see these guys have fallen into a massive bucket of indecision.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Turnip responded, not really sure what to say. "Pointing is rude, though. Anyone ever tell you that pointing is rude?"

Robin then, once again, took the lead as the group made their way into the dungeon. Neither Robin nor Lucina had answered his question about where the rest of their group went, but that was soon answered partially – Godot, the older potential duel-ee from yesterday, had turned up in front of them. Looking slightly behind him to the side, Turnip could also see Princess, who was also here in the dungeons yesterday.

"Yo! Good to see you guys again." Godot called out. Lucina greeted him, and Turnip took notice of Godot's slight surprise at his presence, but hopefully he would be more open to the prospect of Turnip not being some kind of sinister murdering bastard.

"Are you guys rea-Guh!"

Godot had begun to talk again, but was cut short when a girl Turnip hadn't seen before latched onto his back like a deranged chimp. She wasn't a young girl, either, probably seventeen or eighteen – that can't have been comfortable. She asked if Godot would introduce her to his "friends", to which Godot refused and shook her off. She looked angrily at Godot, but then turned to Robin, Lucina and Turnip with a broad smile, ready to speak.

Turnip's shoulders sagged, "And I thought I was weird." He murmured.

"Nice to meet you all, my name's Kagome!"

Yippee, if only I could say the same. This is going to be a bloody barrel of fun.

"Oh, wow! You guys are cosplayers, too! I thought I might be the only one! Hm... I wouldn't have expected you guys to be so committed that you'd even name yourselves after your source characters. Then again, I did that, too."

I hope she's not including me in that cosplayer bandwagon. If it turns out I'm somehow some character she knows about then I'll kill myself.

Kagome paused for a moment, eyeing Lucina, then rushed forward. Turnip readied his axe, but soon lowered it when he noticed that it wasn't some kind of attack. Still, Lucina didn't look too good, having flinched, then shouted in a surprisingly high-pitched voice;

"Would you please not do that again?!"

Kagome simply muttered something and gave a thumbs up in response. This was just bizarre. Turnip breathed out an expletive in pure confusion, putting away his axe and drawing Composite Long Bow +1. He leaned slightly on the sword, vowing to himself that, although she didn't appear a threat, there was no way in hell this mad girl was getting anywhere near him. Lucina assured Kagome that the cosplayer appearance was purely a co-incidence, though that didn't seem to take Kagome's attention. For once, Turnip was glad that he apparently had such an intimidating appearance.

Kagome looked towards him, but didn't move, "W-woah, you're-"

"Kagome, that's enough," Godot barked, sternly. "Why are you acting like this? You don't have to play the hyperactive little sister for them."

Kagome seemed to become much less hyperactive, "I'm sorry, everyone...I'm not very good at meeting new people."

Lucina, meanwhile, was apparently really worked up, shouting and kicking something in frustration. What the hell had Kagome done?

Turnip decided to be blunt with the girl, keeping an eye on Lucina kicking the wall, "I noticed."

Godot spoke up, "Now, despite what you might think about her, Kagome here is an incredible fighter, she'll be a definite asset to us in this possible boss fight. When it comes to weapon mastery and weapon switching, she's leagues among any multi-weapon fighters I've seen, as well as most others." Kagome cracked a modest smile in response to his compliments. "Now, are you guys prepared? In terms potions and the like, I mean. I don't want anyone dying today."

The words 'possible boss fight' suddenly caught Turnip's attention.

"Wait a minute, boss fight? You found the boss room?"

Turnip was mildly surprised that the rumours were true, so most of his surprise was real. He looked back over at the 'wall' Lucina was kicking, seeing that it was, in fact – no, not loot – but massive doors.

"There is no mistake to it, this is the boss room." Lucina confirmed.

Turnip continued, talking half to himself, "Wow, the boss – what could it be? Maybe Lord of the Boars, Sir Boaringham. Technically boars have ham, maybe that's a little bit wrong- Oh!"

It suddenly occurred to Turnip that Godot had been saying something of importance. "Sorry, uh- I'm probably fine. I mean, I won't turn down free potions, but don't deprive yourselves. One thing, though-" Turnip held up his sword in one hand by means of getting attention, then pointed it at Kagome – from a safe distance, of course – "What in the Nine Hells did she do to Adam over there?"

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Taka the Lovable Poet: Level 13 - 23% Exp - 2121 Col
    God Rest Their Souls

Taka watched as a group wandered in to the dungeons, for whatever purpose. God rest their brave souls. They're probably going to fight the boss...I should help...But they already have enough people... Taka made a solemn vow to himself that it would be him going to fight the dungeon next time. It would be him to strike the villain down. For everyone. For the people in the Town of Beginnings. "Good luck to you, friends!" He called out to the group, although he knew they would probably go on. "Take care..." He began to mutter under his breath. "And beat that boss!" Taka drew Poetic Justice from its sheath and raised in the air, somehow managing to catch the glint of the sunlight with his blade. Damn this thing is heavy! The massive blade was large, maybe the largest blade Taka's ever seen, but he would find one even larger, and it would be the best sword he could possibly wield! "Adventure!" He charged in to the cave with his sword in hand, without regard for safety.

<Detect> picked up the players, probably heading for the boss, but Taka chose a different route. He went in the direction where he could sense monsters, traps, and even some loot here or there. He turned a sharp corner and came face-to-face with a small group of spiders: Around four. "Heh! I eat spiders for breakfast!" He brought his sword down on the first, and followed up with an stomp to the face. It was destroyed in an instant. "Your turn!" He swung around and slammed the blunt edge of the blade into the next one, sending it skidding across the cavern into the wall. "HAHA!" A spider leapt up and clawed Taka on the back of the leg, causing him to flinch. The two remaining spiders took advantage of this and began to claw him,. "DAMN. YOU!" He roared in frustration and took up Poetic Justice in one hand and brought it around as fast as he could, destroying both in one hit. He stood up shakily and looked at his health. 50%...Damn it! He sighed and hobbled over to the small chest and checked what was inside. "One-hundred Col...and some basic armor. Great." It was nothing great. But he could make SOME use for it. Perhaps wear it under the cloak. He drew the black cape around him and pulled drew the hood over his head, giving him a rather menacing appearance, especially with the massive sword resting on his shoulder. "Time to be..." He dropped his voice a good deal. "Batman."

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Maria Renée {Princess}
    Guild: The Flaming Blade
    Level: 12

Maria looked curiously at Kagome as she said that Godot was just like bro. Who was that she was talking about. But before Maria could ask Kagome ran over to Godot jumping on his back.

"you sure they know what they're doing Princess?" Psyche asked her.

"Positive" Maria said softly before walking over to Godot and the others. "hi Lucina, hi Robin" she said softly looking back to make sure her friends had followed her. "is...is this the boss room?"

(OOC: One of my NPC's is gonna die in the boss fight but not telling which one yet)

Dements

What the duck?
    Years
  • Ghost
    Level 15
    Health 100%
    Floor 1 Town Of Beginnings ---> Rendevous

Once Ghost's little speech was over Nirvana inched closer to Ghost throwing his hands on Ghost's shoulders asking where to discuss thier terms of agreement at. Ghost just laughed a littles as he pushes Nirvan's hands off his shoulder.

"I'd rather not be seene with you in public since you are a player killer and I also don't want people I know to get curious. So I've already got a place to meet if your still interested." Ghost slides his finger down opening up th menu and scrolls for a bit until he opens the map where he points to a specific location and continues talking, "This is where I want us to meet. It shouldn't be hard to find me. There is one dead tree that has fog around it. The tree is completely out of place so it won't be hard to spot it. I will be there in exactly one hour. Once I get there I'll only stay for exactly 30 minutes, and if you don't come I'll leave and find somebody better for the job. Seeing you aren't exactly the highest of levels."

Ghost walks off after explaining to Nirvana where and when to meet. Ghost heads down stairs where he sees the Inn Keeper. Alright lets see how this guy handles his own.

"A player killer snuck into my room last night and tryed to kill me. You mind going and handling that? Thanks." Ghost tells the Inn Keeper.

Before the Inn Keeper could respond Ghost was already outside the Inn heading towards city limits. He reaached the end where there was now a plain. He walked through this plain for a while. Ghost ran into a few enemies, but all were to low leveled to cause any harm. It took sometime before Ghost saw the tree where Nirvana was supposed to meet with him. Ghost walked up to the tree where he turned around and sat down leaning against the stump. The fog was low, but thick. It only covered Ghost's legs while sitting down, but Ghost couldn't even see them. Ghost looked at the time then set his timer for 30 minutes and began to wait.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 10
    Floor 1: Dungeons

So Turnip was stuck with them. If he has a plan in mind, Robin's gonna make sure he stops him. He's not sure about willing to let Turnip stay with them. Soon enough, the group finally spot Godot, as well as Princess, &...

One other person jumps on Godot. Robin has no recollection about this women, but more troublesome all the same. She introduces herself & calls herself Kagome. Is she even strong enough as she is, Robin wanders. They seem to be something else other than a party. A crowd. Can Robin handle this soocializing any longer?

Kagome starts to think Robin & Lucina are cosplayers. Robin looks away stubbornly. "T-this is just how I normally look..." He puts on his hood to his his face. She then eyes Lucina, & frankly, what she does next is utterly surprising. Robin's face turns red & if anyone was looking closely inside hood, they'd see it. He fully turns around to avoid eye contact with the others. He does notice a some others nearby Princess. Isn't she in a guild? He does notice the guild icon above her health bar. They might be of help if they don't die so...easily.

Lucina bangs the large door &, strangely, some strange noise emits from it. Could this be...? "I'm stocked on potions. If things get dicey, stay back. I'm stocked on potions, Godot." Robin faces the large door, then the group. "Everyone...stay safe," he places his hand on his sword, ready for what awaits.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Rikuto Yuuto Sato / Ryuusa Lvl.06
    Dungeon

In store: Kouki

Many would consider mining a monotonous activity and, by definition, they would be correct, but Rikuto didn't mind the repetitive motion of swinging the pick again and again. In fact, he enjoyed it. Activities like mining, managing the store's finances, and even just sitting at the counter attending to customers were all things that helped him forget the "excitement" of fighting monsters and bandits and risking his life each and every time he left a safe zone. They would calm him down when he started to get emotional and would constantly remind him who he was; salaryman, husband, and father Rikuto Yuuto Sato. Former salaryman, at least. It was ironic that boring, repetitive work back at the office had been driving him crazy and here it was what kept him sane.

The store owner had been mining the rocks in that ravine since early morning despite the fact that he had stayed up late (like always) managing the store, taking inventory, forging, and the like. In the real world, he was always sleep deprived because of work so he was used to ignoring his body's pleas for rest. However, he knew that he needed some degree of sleep to prevent the game from inflicting the sleep status upon him so he actually ended up better rested here than at home.

Rikuto was pulled away from his mining when he detected someone approaching. He turned to see the familiar face of his alchemist employee. "Hey Ryuusa, you ready to go?" asked Xenith. After checking how much ore he had gotten today, Rikuto nodded and the two began heading to the dungeon. As they walked, Xenith seemed to have something on her mind. She was never the type to hide things from him and, sure enough, she soon brought it up. "So why do you want to go to the dungeon anyway? Until now it seemed you were fine just going between town and that ravine. And why ask me to be the one to come with you?"

While he was satisfied with the quantity of ore he mined, it still wasn't enough. The material was still of a relatively low quality and, no matter how much of it he had, there was only so much he could do with it. "If I want to keep up with the competition I'll need better materials. If I want better materials, I need to go to the dungeon. I chose you because I need Kouki managing the store and SilverMist isn't a fighter. So until I manage to hire a bodyguard, you're the best choice." Xenith wore a skeptical look on her face. "What? You said yourself that it would be a good chance to find some ingredients."

Xenith's expression remained. "It's true that I wanted to come, but I'm not saying that I didn't. It's just that I don't really believe that I was the best choice. You could have chosen Princess who's 4 levels higher than me. Are you sure that collecting resources was your only reason for coming?"

Rikuto's eyes widened with realization. It seemed he was still trying to take care of Princess. Xenith looked him straight in the eyes expecting an answer so he might as well admit it. "No, I suppose it wasn't. I guess everything that happened yesterday got to me and I realized just how weak I was. I'm not going to angst about it, but it's going to be tough protecting my employees and my wares at level 6. Especially when someone twice my level like Princess can get pulled into that kind of danger. So I guess I needed resources and experience, and the dungeon has both."

"You want to get strong so you can protect Princess, don't you?" Rikuto couldn't tell if Xenith was really good at reading people or if that was just really obvious. She smirked and said, "She may be a little girl, but that doesn't change the fact that she's strong. She can take care of herself. And if for some reason she can't, she's got plenty of friends to bail her out. A bunch of heroic suckers like you, no doubt," she joked. "Besides, you're our boss, not our babysitter. When you get strong, do it for the company, not for us. Don't be watching over us all the time like a hawk. If we do need you, we'll tell you, but when that happens you come help not as our boss, but as a friend."

The last part was a little surprising to Rikuto. Xenith was usually colder than this, more abrasive. After a moment of thinking over what she had said, he realized something. "Hey, didn't I say a lot of that already? The 'I need to get stronger for the company' part?"

"You did say it, but you didn't mean it. The look on your face was proof enough that I was right when I said you were doing it for Princess, not the company. Thus, my point stands." Xenith grinned at her apparent victory in this discussion. It had been a while since Rikuto had been able to have a good, long conversation with anyone. Unfortunately, it ended there because they soon came to their destination.

The pair stood in front of the forest gate to the dungeon labyrinth. There were plenty who came here regularly, grinding, looting, all that good stuff. Rikuto, however, was a desk worker who actually valued his life. Sure, he did grinding too, but that was usually something he did against lower level monsters outside the dungeons. With Xenith here, though, he could probably handle what the dungeon had to offer, as long as it wasn't too deep in. Today he planned to work towards making up for lost time. He spent those first weeks in SAO a drunkard who had given up on life. Everyone else who cared about clearing the game had a head start on him at this point. He had to do this, but he also couldn't be reckless about it. "Alright, we'll party up with me in the lead. I detect enemies and block attacks, then you switch in and deal damage. Sound good?" Xenith nodded in agreement. "Okay, let's go."

Rikuto and Xenith proceeded cautiously through the halls of the labyrinth, Rikuto making sure that nothing around them went undetected. They passed several players also exploring the dungeon, but most of them were green players, something Rikuto reported to Xenith when they walked past. Xenith commented, "I think you're the only player I know who insists on checking every single player's color cursor, even in town." Rikuto made no comment on this and simply continued. They encountered a few wolves early on, but nothing too difficult for the pair. As they wandered, it started becoming difficult to navigate (something obviously expected of a labyrinth). When they reached what seemed like the fiftieth dead end so far, Xenith said, "So, great leader, when were you gonna suggest one of us draw a map or something?"

Rikuto groaned in response, not liking the idea of being lost. He opened his mouth to say something, but he stopped abruptly and held his hand up in a request of silence. Xenith nodded obediently and prepared herself for battle. Rikuto could detect a pair of enemies nearby, but he wasn't exactly sure where. The dead end they were in only allowed for an attack from one direction, unless... Rikuto looked up in time to see a stalfos jump down and try to slash at him unaware. His shield came up in time to block the attack, but he could feel the force behind it. He wouldn't be able to take many hits from the creature so he had to be careful. "Xenith, careful! There's another one!" shouted Rikuto. He couldn't risk turning away from this stalfos to check on Xenith, so he would have to trust that she was right when she said they could take care of themselves. Of course, it was he who would be in the most danger. When the stalfos jumped back from its attack. Rikuto saw that it was a level 8, two higher than his own, and held a broadsword and a round shield.

Stalfos were much tougher enemies than wolves and kobolds because they didn't usually rush at their targets blindly. Rikuto and the stalfos squared off, watching the other's movements. Rikuto thrust his spear, but it was blocked easily. The Stalfos took this chance to strike again and was blocked once again by Rikuto, this time only barely. Looks like that shield's not just for show... The fight continued with Rikuto trying to block all of the stalfos' attacks, but he didn't attack back. Instead, he was observing and looking for an opening. One thing he noticed was that it staggered a little after its attacks were blocked, leaving a small chance, but without the parry skill the chance was a little too small for his liking, requiring precise timing. However, it did help Rikuto think of something else. Next time the stalfos struck, Rikuto pushed the weapon back with his shield before hopping backwards. He took advantage of the slightly extended stagger and pulled his spear back where it started to glow yellow. "Lightning Thrust!" During the charge time for the sword art, the stalfos recovered and managed to put its shield up as Rikuto struck. It was wasted effort, though, as the Lightning Thrust pierced straight through the shield into the stalfos' body. While the attack itself did about normal damage, it depleted the shield's durability value and caused it to shatter into shards of light, leaving the stalfos open. Rikuto continued to block its attacks as it could still defend with the sword, then easily thrust his spear at it when it left an opening. Playing defensively, it took some time but he finally killed it with minimal damage taken.

The creature shattered just as its shield had, leaving a message that congratulated him on leveling up and listed the party's rewards. One item listed was a ruined broadsword, a resource for forging. Rikuto grinned and closed the screen before looking back at Xenith who said, "Nice job. If we'd been ambushed then that battle could have been grisly." Rikuto nodded in agreement. Xenith had the parry skill, so a single level 8 stalfos was no problem for her.

Realizing that they were probably deeper at this point than was good for a level 6 (now level 7), Rikuto decided they should probably turn back. "We should start heading back to the entrance. We don't come here often enough to be able to afford walking around with no map." Xenith gave him a look that was clearly saying 'now you think of that?' before following him as they began searching for the entrance.

Temp. prices (until PS and SD get the official price list up) (OOC):
    Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot & Kagome
    Lv. 12||Floor 1

"A-Adam!?" Godot said in exaggerated fashion.

Kagome looked over at him dryly and said, "Oh, I see. When I act out it's damnable, but when you do it its perfectly fine, huh?"

Godot chuckled and waved his hand at her. He turned to Lucina, who offered him a sandwich that she made, and he expressed his surprise. He took the sandwich and smiled. "Wow, thanks, Lucy!" Noticing everyone's readiness, he scarfed down the sandwich as quickly as he could, and sighed with glee to denote its taste. After patting his stomach a few times, he tightened his expression and said, "Well...it's time. Are you all ready?"

Kagome then put her hand out, palm upright, and said, "Wait." Godot was a little shocked at this. "I don't think we are ready." In an instant, she pulled out a thin sword and threw it downwards, its blade travelling through the earth before stopping halfway to the handle. "You're going to fight me. Right now." Godot turned to the door and placed a hand on it. Almost instantly, Kagome pulled the sword from its resting place and embedded it firmly into the door, next to Godot's head. "DON'T IGNORE ME!" She yelled in a rather booming voice that seemed to be filled with emotion. She was serious. "I'm not convinced that you're going to survive this! I heard what you did for Princess, you're far too willing to die!" Godot turned around and faced Kagome. Her face was filled to the brim with anger. Her face was so red that it seemed as if steam would fly from her ears and she would breathe fire if she spoke. Godot's, on the other hand, was stoic.

"You underestimate these guys," Godot said, calmly. "Lucina, Robin, and Princess are stronger than you make them out to be, and they won't need my protection." However, the words didn't seem to have any effect on Kagome, she was undeterred. She walked towards Godot furiously and pulled the sword out of the wall, slashing Godot across the stomach and pushing him backwards. Godot stumbled backwards before kneeling to the ground and inspecting the quickly recovering wound. He then looked up at Kagome and noticed the wetness of her face and the tears forming in her eyes. Her sword was now at his face.

"You're words are cheap," she said under a crackling voice. "You don't know what it's been like for me! My brother has gone missing and, for all we know, he could be dead. You're the only brother I have in this world, and you don't even understand yourself or your worth!" Godot looked down. "Do you really think I don't know how strong these people are? It's not me that doesn't, it's YOU, and I don't want to lose you because you think everyone is some helpless puppy!" Godot remained silent. Kagome's sword-arm was trembling out of either fear, anger, or melancholy. "Can't you, just for once, take yourself into consideration!" She said with raising volume in her voice. "CAN'T YOU FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!" She yelled with fierce emotion. She was breaking down, and she seemed as if she would collapse from the torrent emotions that ran rampant through her. "C-can't you understand that someone loves you." Her voice was small, at this point, and the words weren't just meant for Godot. No, they were meant for her brother as well. They were words reserved for her brother that she never had the chance nor the power to say.

Godot stood up and took the sword out of Kagome's trembling hand, placing it in her sheathe. He then embraced her, tightly, though she didn't return the sentiment. Instead, she looked ahead, as if she were confused, and then her expression transformed into one of melancholy. She hugged Godot back and buried her head in his chest, turning her rage into a bawl. She didn't seem to care if the others thought her to be weak, she just wanted to be in the moment. "I-I miss Alistair!" She cried between sniffs and stutters. "Don't leave Godot, you're all I have left! I think about Alistair everyday, and I couldn't stand losing you as well." Godot didn't speak as there was truth in Kagome's words. But he had to underrate people, it was the only thing to give him the drive to save them. His life compared to others' fear of death, from his perspective, was worthless. But to others, his life meant something, creating a very complex situation. He had to live. Of course, there was only one solution for this: become stronger. He knew this, and he knew it for quite some time...but he didn't think that that's what Kagome meant. No, it wasn't that she wanted him to stop protecting others, nor was it that she wanted him to give up his life for the sake of grinding. Rather, it was that she wanted him to realize that he couldn't so callously play with his life, a lesson that he should have learned from his talk with Shiren. At the same time, he wasn't sure if he could take that lesson and employ it. He'd already faced deaths to people who were close to him, and if he were to lose another, he may have had to rethink whether he deserved to live at all.

Godot waited for Kagome to release him from her embrace before moving and looked into her eyes. Kagome steeled herself and nodded with a stern expression. She handed him a minor potion for his stomach wound, which he drank immediately, throwing the bottle to the ground to explode into the ether. He then turned back to the door and pushed it open to reveal the mysteries within.

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • \\Nirvana/Nightmare - Col 1800//
    \\Level 11 - Health 100%//
    \\Town of Beginnings//​

Ghost had swiped Nightmare away before informing him of the rendezvous. It was an unusual place a bit out of town, where the only notable landmark was a single dead tree. The place seemed simple enough to find, and it should be ominous enough to prevent most people from wandering there. After their conversation had been concluded Ghost left for what Nightmare could only assume was the rendezvous.

Seconds later some loud noises could be heard from downstairs. At first Nightmare thought it was somebody causing trouble, but once the noises began to get louder he knew it was more likely that Ghost had ratted him out. Quickly, he locked the door and moved the empty bedframe in front of the door. It was only to buy him time as he planned his escape. Suddenly the noise stopped before a large hammer came smashing through the door. The Inn Keeper stood massively in the door frame, clad in dingy heavy armor. Nightmare was aware he couldn't be hurt, but capture was still possible, after which he could easily be dragged outside of town and be killed. With no time to think Nightmare rushed back towards the window he had come in from, leading with his shoulder he leapt from the window. The motion was short and almost instant as Nightmare came crashing down onto the streets. He was unable to rest, though, as he knew the Inn Keeper would soon be on top of him. Above him he saw the window he had jumped from, and almost as if to follow suit the Inn Keeper stood in the frame. A single moment lasted for what seemed to be years as the Inn Keeper jumped from the second floor, landing only a few feet from Nightmare. The ground shook from the impact and the attention of the crowd was now on them both. It was quickly becoming an unfavorable situation for Nightmare as he was being cornered fast. His ace in the hole was his only remaining option. The Inn Keeper charged him while swinging the hammer. The arc of the attack came within inches of hitting Nightmare, but he managed to sidestep it and go into <Hiding> all in the same motion. Now the Inn Keeper was swinging with fervor, doing everything he could just to hit Nightmare, but it was too late for he was gone and already nearing the city limits.

Even though a player didn't feel pain in SAO it didn't prevent Nightmare from having issues moving his shoulder. The stiffness from the fall was really agitating him. It made walking to the rendezvous significantly harder than it had to be, but he knew he couldn't slow down. A thirty minute window wasn't exactly a reasonable deadline when an obstacle like earlier is involved. Nightmare just continued on into the fields and plains surrounding the Town of Beginnings. Off in the distance he could see the tree. It looked to be about five minutes away.

A large wolf spawned in front of Nightmare, further hindering his plans. If this monster was going to make his day harder then he was going to at least test out some new things with his weapon. The liquid metal weapon swirled in his hand, as it normally did when not in sword form. His gripped tightened as he lunged towards the beast and wolf leapt in the same moment. With a quick motion he slashed towards the wolf, and almost in response to the slash the weapon materialized its blade, but the blade was longer and the curve more pronounced than before. It looked unreal, though the weapon in itself was unusual to say the least. The wolf was split across from its mouth and shattered into pixels before it could land. This weapon was truly excellent for assassinations.

After his encounter with the wolf he arrived to the tree. Ghost was sitting on the ground, where most of his lower body was covered in the dense fog that surrounded the area. Nightmare approached him, silently and methodically. Even if Ghost could see him it showed his ability to stalk. Now only a few feet away from Ghost Nightmare began to stand at ease. That isn't to say he was relaxed, since it was more or less loose. He couldn't trust Ghost and if he needed to fight it would be better to be loose.

"I'm here, and I have a few minutes to spare. You're little Inn Keeper stunt was cute, but nothing too troublesome. So, what are the terms of the agreement?"​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Suisei Lv. 13
    @ 1st Floor
    Forest Dungeon

The stirred air that usually resided in the game's dungeon's calmed and Suisei found himself sitting calmly amongst quite a few threats to his life. Dying here would be more of a pleasure than dying in real life. He wouldn't be able to face real life without his Dad and he'd much rather die than continue to live without use of his legs. Whether or not the game is completed, more death lay ahead. It'd be a miracle if a single person survived. There would be a far smaller chance of survival with such a small amount of people. He had forgotten so much in such short time. He could have easily been in that group if targeted by a crazy player. He had so much he wanted to explore and do while he was here and able to.

He wanted to scale an enormous, swim with colorful fish, fight a dangerous dragon, run through deep and rough canyons, and race animals.

They were still on the first floor. One thing was for sure, on this floor there wouldn't be too much to offer aside from usage of resources by other players. He didn't really mind it, but things were getting bad.

He wanted to get to the double digits in floors as soon as possible, even if it meant temporarily teaming up with someone. Clutching his fist, Suisei glided throughout the forest in search of the boss room.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years

• Shadow
    hp_css_thingy_by_deathofshadows1928-d6eu918.jpg

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Equipment:
    Spoiler:

Inventory:
    Spoiler:

Floor One
    Town of Beginnings

When Scycke slapped his hand away, Shadow took to standing uneasily, hands in his pockets and shifting from foot to foot. He now got a good lok at the man, and the first thing he noticed was that he was about the same age. The man's deep blue eyes and brown hair gave him a generic look, and to be truthful, he looked like your average joe NPC, but behind those eyes, Shadow saw a boisterous individual like himself, only the general bad attitude kept it hidden to most. It was at that point that he resolved to bring back that individual, which would start with a smile. However, now was not the time for that. A joke now might seem to be mockery, which was a completely different subject.

Starting to make an excuse for himself, Shadow began saying, "Well I was kinda running from..." however, he trailed off as he spotted one of the PK guild's green players searching nearby. With a quick "'Scuse me a sec," Shadow ducked into the nearest store, pretending to have a suddn interest in a long dagger. He called the shopkeeper over, a man in his early twenties going by Ryuusa. He asked the man, "So, does this dagger really do anything? Wait, let me rephrase that. What are its perks?"

CSS by DeathofShadows

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 14
    Floor 1: Dungeons.

Godot ate the sandwhich that Lucina handed him and seemed to be enjoying it. Lucina liked it when people smiled at the food that she had made. Lucina smiled until Kagome started to break down in front of them. Lucina suspected that there was more than just friendship between Godot and Kagome until Kagome confessed that Godot was what Allistair was for her, a brother. Her brother seemed to be missing and a lot of words that she said reminded Lucina of Jade. It became obvious that Lucina's spirit was somewhere else at the moment while her body didn't move a muscle.

"CAN'T YOU FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!" Lucina listened carefully while she relived one of her memories. Jade shouted at her with tears in her beautiful emerald eyes. Lucina could only remember being in a hospital bed while her whole upper body was bandaged. "You didn't have to protect me! You could've died!" Lucina closed her eyes and could only smile at the words of her worrysome little sister. "C-can't you understand that someone loves you." Jade broke down next to her on the hospital bed. It was obvious that Lucina had a near dead experience and Jade was happy that she survived the wound in her back.

Lucina came back to reality and saw that Godot was pushing the door to get it open. The doors seemed heavy so Lucina decided to help him out. "Wait, let me help." She said with a gentle voice with a little sweetness into it. She trew her hood off since it had no use to hide her gender in front of people who already had found out. She trew a glance at Kagome and opened her mouth a little while thinking of what to say. "I may look like the real one but I'm still myself. I'm not a cosplayer." Lucina confirmed. There was nothing that bothered her more than being called "a cosplayer".

Lucina walked towards Godot and helped pushing the door. "Don't walk inside when it's open, you can't run away once you do." Lucina warned as the doors started to move a little. "Taking on that monster all alone is foolish...!" Lucina used all her strength to open up the door until you could see what was inside.

A monster that looked a little like a kangaroo was watching them with red eyes while it was holding onto a huge axe and a wooden shield. "Guys...! Look...!" Lucina pointed in the air where a message was created.

"Announcement: The boss room has been located!"

IC Post:

[h1][/h1]
    [h1][/h1]
    ANNOUNCEMENT: The boss room has been located!

Everyone's map is updated and the boss room has been located in the depts of the dungeons.

Back