• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lil cuties

Favorite lil cutie xo

• Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Happiny, Chansey, Blissey

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Audino

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
So there's always been that group of pink Pokemon (with one exception) that are super cute and all a bit similar. My question is which one do you like the most and which one do you like the least? Do you like overly cute Pokemon or do you find them lame?

I put the options into families to make it easier for everyone

- Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable
- Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff
- Happiny, Chansey, Blissey
- Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss
- Audino

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I do like overly cute Pokemon, I try to use them in battle sometimes like that Biker dude who always has the Cleffa.

But yeah my favorite is Happiny.
happiny.gif

It's so rotund and happy, it's adorable. Had a pretty sick Counter/Focus Sash set that actually didn't do too bad. I also just watched that episode of Pokemon with Jessie and Chansey/Blissey, and it was so fuzzy and heart warming.

Years
It's tough for me to pick just one, as I like all of them for different reasons. Before I change my mind again, I'm just going to go with Happiny, Chansey and Blissey as my favorites. Blissey's still probably my favorite Pokemon that I used back in Emerald's Battle Factory, and it was really my transition Pokemon between all-out attacking to a more strategic battle style.

If I had to pick a least favorite, I guess it would be Audino. I've never actually used one, but that's because any time I came across one, my first thought was to knock it out for the XP rather than trying to catch it, haha.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I went with the Happiny, Chansey, and Blissey line because I love Blissey the most, although Clefairy's line was such a close second for me. I like Jigglypuff and Igglybuff a bit as well, but Wigglytuff is just so meh. Togepi's line is adorable too but I don't care for Togetic, and Audino is meh for me too. So I guess that would be the order I like each of those lines in.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I'm going with Jigglypuff because it's the nickname I gave to my beautiful close friend and it always reminds me of her. :3
Plus Jigglypuff is adorable whenever it puffs its cheeks when people sleep to its music lol.

Years
clefairy.gif

Clefairy!! ^^

It's just so adorable, I like the whole evolution line actually but Clefairy stands out the most to me and I'm going to blame that on the Clefairy mini-game from Pokémon Stadium; that was just cuteness overload lol xD

I've also used used Clefable on my team before (I think it was in Diamond) whereas apart from evolving Togetic in SS I've never bothered with any of the others. So yeah, Clefairy and co. for the win haha :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's kind of tough to choose. Of them all, I'd say my most favorite line would have to be Togepi, Togetic, and Togekiss. Their designs are simply adorable. Not only that, but Togekiss, their final evolution form, could perform extremely well when it comes to competitive battling. Even if you're new to the scene, you would still be able to utilize it. It's very easy. With combination of Air Slash and Serene Grace, you're always making your opponent flinch (well, at least most of the time), and thanks to it learning Roost, you're also able to recover yourself when you have to without relying on any outside source.

As for second, that's definitely got to be Happiny, Chansey, and Blissey. They're cute, and like above, also quite good at battling. Blissey is always able to make a terrific wall, thanks to its health and defenses. It also has access to moves like Wish, Protect, Toxic, and Heal Bell; with those, it could also make a good support alongside.

Chansey is equally as good as Blissey. Give it a set of Eviolite, and sometimes, it could perform even better.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I think I love the Clefairy family the most, all three of them are pretty cute. I adore Togepi as well, but not so much its evolutions.

Years
In my opinion, Cleffa is the cutest Pokemon that there is, so my choice was the Cleffa line. I mean, it looks like it's about to burst out with laughter. It's just so cute!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
I voted for Togepi! Togepi was the first Pokemon I ever raised (aside from the starter, I suppose) and the first Pokemon that I ever truly called my favorite. I pretty much always have a Togekiss on (at least) my in game teams.

(Embarrassing story: I remember when I first started playing and I got the Togepi egg from Cynthia in Platinum. When my Togepi hatched I thought that all Pokemon that hatched from eggs had that little egg part on their bottoms like Togepi had until they evolved. It took a few eggs and a bit of confusion later to make me realize that was not the case.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm not particularly fond of any of them. I like Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff more than the rest of them, but I reaaaally dislike the design of Igglybuff, enough that I refuse to vote if it's included with them. :'(

So that in mind, I think I like the Clefairy line the most as a whole, out of these choices! Cleffa is ADORABLE and I like that it doesn't change much in aesthetic as it grows up. (Like, Togepi is cute and then turns into this... weird egg bird?? Is it a bird?? Probably because then it becomes a blimp.)

Years
AWE poor Audino isn't very loved. ;~~; But to be fair it does have some fierce competition.

I voted Audino. It's a super cute pink fluffball that I've loved ever since I first saw it; its mega form is especially beautiful and exactly the type of Pokemon I'd like. Clefairy's line comes up soon after and I always did adore the baby Cleffa especially. The entire Clefairy line has gotten better and better with each new sprite/3D model (I feel).

Years
I love all these cuties... yeah.

But if I had to pick one, it'd definitely be Audino. It's one of the cutest Pokemon from Unova (my fave region yay) and its recently revealed Mega Evolution made me love the pink rabbit even more. Can't wait to eventually use the Mega when I get the chance to!

Sirfetch’d

I really like all of these lines and Audino a lot but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the Togepi family! I originally fell in love with Misty's Togepi back in the anime of the old days haha and after I saw it's evos I couldn't resist! I love them all so much and this line is one of my favorites of all time. Togekiss is so fun to use competitively and is such a powerful Pokemon to have on your team.

Years
I like them all in some way or another, but my favorite is Togekiss, at least as far as usability goes. Being buffed with the Fairy-type in XY was a nice new thing for it, even if the only good Fairy-type attack for it is Dazzling Gleam. I'm sure everyone remembers how evil the Serene Grace set with Air Slash and Thunder Wave was... But my least favorite for usability is Blissey, considering how easily it folds to physical attacks in-game, and how annoying it is in competitive. Not very fun to use in either regard, but I enjoy facing it in the Black Tower/White Treehollow in B2W2 when breeders use them :P

Wigglytuff and Clefable are both nice since they got Fairy-type additions in Gen VI, and have a lot of moves, and Audino is cute as well even though I tend to feel bad killing them on occasion Dx So design-wise it'd be Clefable, usability-wise Togekiss.

Back