• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rotom

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Rotom is a Pokemon that can possess multiple appliances to change its form. It has a total of nine forms. In Alola, it possesses a Pokedex and can talk, and it seems in the Galar region, Rotom Phones are extremely common. Rotom can also possess a bike in the Galar region.

Rotom is also backwards for motor, but we all knew that. It definitely makes sense why Rotom can possess so many appliances.

What other electrical appliances/electronics would you like to see Rotom possess in the future? I'd like to see Rotom actually fully possess a tv. Since Rotom are now inside smartphones in the Pokemon world, I think it'd be interesting if Rotom possessed other big appliances.

Also, I kind of wonder what type Pokedex Rotom would be if it could battle... I feel like the Rotom phone would just be pure electric, but I'm a bit stumped on the Alola variant of the rotom pokedex.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It would be interesting to see Rotom possess a bathtub or even a china cabinet of some sort. Just imagine if Rotom could possess a family heirloom and hurls dishware at you. That would be petrifying!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • A Rotom mixer. It stirs batter...menacingly.

jnTLq5.gif
    :doofthink:

also, Rotom Car, anyone? I think that'd be fun, since Rotom can already use the motors in a bike, why not the motor inside a car, too?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Heck with Rotom, I want to see more Porygon/2/Z variants (like the Poryphone from Pokémon Masters).

Rotom is neat, but I'm still disappointed that its forms all share their Shiny colors with standard Shiny Rotom. I think it would be cool to see Rotom possessing the various Nintento consoles over the years (or at least the hand-held ones). (I'd be VERY inclined to have one on my main team if we had a GB/GBC or N64 Rotom.)

Years
  • Isn't Rotomi technically a computer Rotom?

see that's the thing! Rotomi bothers me in a sense because it's not like.... fully integrated into the PC in the same sense that the other Rotom forms take on the shape of their objects. it's just a regular Rotom manipulating a PC, if that makes sense. ._.

Years
  • While I'm not sure exactly how it would work in battle, I think a 3D printer Rotom could be really cool. Having it be able to create actual physical objects would definitely be useful in real world applications, but even creating things like Poke Balls and held items for battle would be great too.

Back